Page 22 of 161 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Fall of X

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Occam's Razor is simplest: he's the Wolverine mentioned in She-Hulk from the main MCU timeline
    Could be… but if so, do we think Hugh’s gonna stick around as the MCU Logan? At least through Avengers: Secret Wars? It’s possible I suppose. Then they could recast, or pass the mantle on to Laura perhaps. Like they’ve done for so many other characters.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Astonishing Member

Occam's Razor is simplest: he's the Wolverine mentioned in She-Hulk from the main MCU timeline
    Wouldn't the Occam's Razor method rather point towards it just being a fun little general nod to the character, rather than having any deeper meaning?

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Wouldn't the Occam's Razor method rather point towards it just being a fun little general nod to the character, rather than having any deeper meaning?
    Not really, since we know both the X-Men and Wolverine specifically are coming down the line.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Not really, since we know both the X-Men and Wolverine specifically are coming down the line.
    Yes, but it's extremely unlikely that She-Hulk writers in 2021 were told exactly when, where and how Wolverine will appear, specially when Jackman wasn't signed yet.

But they probably figured the obvious that Marvels X-Men plans included the most famous member of the team

Astonishing Member

But the idea of Occam’s razor here is the ‘simplest answer’ is its a throwaway Easter egg, because the she hulk writers don’t know when/where/why/how Wolverine is going to show up and the future writers are not going to be beholden to anything she hulk writers wrote.

I really don't see how it's really so unlikely to think that the gigantic obvious Wolverine reference...might be about Wolverine. I mean they set up the Eternals Celestial Emergence stuff in Endgame

But they probably figured the obvious that Marvels X-Men plans included the most famous member of the team
    Just cos one of the Marvels is a mutant doesn't mean that film will introduce the X-Men.

What does The Marvels have to do with this, we were talking about Wolverine

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

I really don't see how it's really so unlikely to think that the gigantic obvious Wolverine reference...might be about Wolverine. I mean they set up the Eternals Celestial Emergence stuff in Endgame
    So, you're saying writing staff of Marvel TV show number 8 had as much, or more, knowledge of the exact plans of the MCU as the writers of the biggest MCU movie to date? Yeah, OK...

It's pretty simple-they did a random throwaway Easter Egg. Not everything has to be a specific hint about what exactly they're going to do and when.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...d-upcoming-war

Look forward Feilong building new sentinels to attack the mutant nation of Krakoa in next years x-event Fall of X

The tease of Emma appearing in this series now makes sense, if it is to believed that Tony will become an ally of the xmen once the events of Fall of X commence
    Last edited by Diammandis; 12-21-2022 at 10:50 AM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...d-upcoming-war

Look forward Feilong building new sentinels to attack the mutant nation of Krakoa in next years x-event Fall of X

The tease of Emma appearing in this series now makes sense, if it is to believed that Tony will become an ally of the xmen once the events of Fall of X commence
    Also tracks cause Duggan set up Firestar to feed inside info to Tony. This also seems like confirmation that Duggan will be leading the front on Fall of X, which I have mixed feelings about…

Oh man. Fall of X is all Tony's fault. LOL! Let the board wars begin.

But it actually sounds really interesting and we haven't seen Sentinels since they quickly showed us the city on Mercury, right?
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

And nothing of that sounds exciting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    And nothing of that sounds exciting to me.
    You get excited?
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!