Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thumbs up

*yawn* hard pass

Just say no to Symbiotes (other than Venom or maybe Carnage) and Clones, always say no to Clones.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Mighty Member

I'm okay with it. I've been enjoying what Ewing and Ram have been doing, and I've been enjoying Venom more than Spider-Man for like the last few years. So I'll guess we'll see where this leads.

I do wonder how large of an event this will be or if it will be contained to a few titles.

Mighty Member

Ram v and ewing’s take on venom and ram’s carnage does have some enjoyable moments even when flash is on savage avengers was also some fun

Wouldn't it make more sense to call this the War of the Symbiotes?

Extraordinary Member

Please make the bad men stop.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    From King in Black to this, we went two years without a symbiote event, I think a record was broken.
    Don't forget Extreme Carnage in between.

I'll only be interested once Norman has enough colors to be a one-man Power Rangers team.
    It's Goblin Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I still question who was asking for the grand edgelord Lee Price to make a return. Not only am I still mad that he stole Mania from Andi causing her to become a generic Scream (and Silence still hasn’t helped with her generic look) but it was so cathartic when Carnage killed him given how much of an uninteresting ass he’d been since inception.
    Yeah, I was pissed at that, too. She should have at least gotten Mania back, and if not, use symbiotic shapeshifting to modify Scream and Silence for a more unique and less generic look.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Ewing and Ram are doing pretty good work on Venom so this should be fun.
    Yeah, I hear you there.

Quote Originally Posted by FFJamie94 View Post
    I'm okay with it. I've been enjoying what Ewing and Ram have been doing, and I've been enjoying Venom more than Spider-Man for like the last few years. So I'll guess we'll see where this leads.

I do wonder how large of an event this will be or if it will be contained to a few titles.
    Same here.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    The guy in stitches is apparently a resurrected Lee Price while the pants guy is Flexo the Rubber Man. And Silence is actually Normie Osborn wielding an Anti-Venom/Carnage symbiote hybrid.

Okay so presumably this is tying into Ewing and Ram V's Venom/Carnage saga. Please be more interesting than just Meridus unleashing another symbiote invasion onto New York.
    I had to look up Flexo to know who he was. That's a... random inclusion. The idea of a semi-zombified Price actually sounds like kind of a cool idea. But if Silence is Normie, then what happened to Andi?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Please make the bad men stop.
    This is probably going to be along the lines of Extreme Carnage, which was self-contained and didn't affect the events going on around it.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Don't forget Extreme Carnage in between.
    I wasn't aware of that, fuck lol.

It's Goblin Time!
    Everytime I see a sentence like that I think of Morbius now, and I'm not happy with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I wasn't aware of that, fuck lol.

Everytime I see a sentence like that I think of Morbius now, and I'm not happy with that.
    Ha, yeah. Bastardization of a perfectly good and iconic Power Rangers line.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Mask View Post
    I had to look up Flexo to know who he was. That's a... random inclusion. The idea of a semi-zombified Price actually sounds like kind of a cool idea. But if Silence is Normie, then what happened to Andi?

This is probably going to be along the lines of Extreme Carnage, which was self-contained and didn't affect the events going on around it.
    I assume Flexo is another case of them retcanning another character into a proto-symbiote like King in Black's Symbiote Spider-Man revealed Mister E to be a primoradial symbiote.

Andi's case is a beat unclear, she hasn't been seen since Extreme Carnage I think though the story ended with her doing well and back with Flash at least.

They running those poor symbiotes into the ground.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8