Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default Dark Web trailer

I love the first part of the trailer. It looks really cool. And it has been a while since we saw our X-Men doing random everyday stuff.

I don't know. I feel like this crossover deserves to be bigger. I would have preferred this as the big summer blockbuster over AXE.

I hope there will be a twist we do not expect yet. Right now it is quite funny that Madelyne's first action as the new ruler of limbo is trying to invade earth AGAIN. lol Magik must be pissed. And everyone else is doing a "told you so"-dance.
    Last edited by Exodus; 10-09-2022 at 12:55 AM.

I like how they're all shopping IN their hero outfits. What happened to the good ol' unstable molecules? Scott's glasses?
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Magik's Santa hat and ugly Christmas sweater bring me joy.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

This is the story I'm most hyped about out of the many events we're getting over the next 10 months or so. They already had me at Ben Reilly and Madelyne Pryor but with Wells, Duggan, Kubert, McGuinness and Reis in tow this is a must-read for me.

Hopefully Firestar plays a bigger role in this event than what she's currently doing in X-Men.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    Hopefully Firestar plays a bigger role in this event than what she's currently doing in X-Men.
    She must! Angelica and Ben have history from the New Warriors, plus Maddie surely hates being confused with any other redhead and will use demons to strip Angel of her fiery locks.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    She must! Angelica and Ben have history from the New Warriors, plus Maddie surely hates being confused with any other redhead and will use demons to strip Angel of her fiery locks.
    Haha you made me spit my coffee!

But yes I hope the writers remember that Firestars and Ben know eachother. I'm not holding out for it seeing as the current writers seem to think this is the first time Angelica has been an X-Man.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Wait, so Scott has....eyeholes under his visor? He wears a mask and the visor on top of it????

The art on this is going to be sick.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

But like no seriously so he takes off the visor...to put on the mask? To put the visor on? Rather than just attack?

They should do little trailers like this for every event or crossover. Even if they aren’t long. It draws me in more than I normally would be.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    But like no seriously so he takes off the visor...to put on the mask? To put the visor on? Rather than just attack?
    Are you referring to a specific part of the trailer where this happens?

I just think of it as different looks. Sometimes he’s just got a visor, sometimes the costume mask with visor etc.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

A few random thoughts:

1. Illyana, Jean and Scott are rocking the hell of out their civilian dork outfits. Jean's perv trenchcoat might be my favorite of the bunch.
    2. Mind kind of blown over Cyke putting the mask on. Guess he's just that committed to the heroic psycho vibe.
    3. Can't believe they didn't add Magik's missing soulsword for that group shot with Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    I have a feeling that's what the Annual is for. Mostly expecting Firestar to kinda just be there for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Are you referring to a specific part of the trailer where this happens?

I just think of it as different looks. Sometimes he’s just got a visor, sometimes the costume mask with visor etc.
    No, I get that he sometimes wears the visor without the mask, but in this trailer you see him with just the visor, then him taking the visor off and pulling the mask up, then putting the visor back on. Even though he was already in costume without the mask up. Specifically it's at the 7 second mark