Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

I mean I can respect that stance on her part, it just feels like it is being approached anyway, more obliquely with this story. Ah well. We'll see how this goes, but we're talking about a pack of villains that are...probably even less memorable than Arthur and goons from KoX, so I don't think they'll do too much impressive. I'm still hoping for something from Jaspers, but it's unlikely at this point I feel.

Oh also, I have to ask, what Synch tantrums because I've been trying to find what you're referring to and the most I can find was me not being impressed with his Laure romance or the philosophy I mentioned above.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Yep, I could see this being the last excalibur related comic for a while if the x-men all head for space after fall of X.
    Says who?

10 char
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Says who?

10 char
    Common fan theory on the boards. I don't really get it either.

Amazing Member

I am really tired of Captain Betsy. This story has really run its course and I really hope it ends with her moving onto something else and they make Brian captain again. I feel like nothing has been gain in this entire storyline

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Our first news: https://tinihoward.substack.com/p/be...aptain-britain

The book will move away from Krakoa and focus on the larger Marvel U. Which is a funny thing to say, Betsy has barely spent time on Krakoa properly.

Thanks for posting! I remain torn because on the one hand I want to see Betsy with her mutant family more, but on the other hand I've been a very vocal supporter of making her role bigger and more impactful across the MU as a whole. As MentalManipulator has mentioned previously, this could make a great setup for the MCU especially with them playing with the multiverse so much.

Art wise, Betsy actually does kinda looks like she did way back when in the model days. We'll see how the colors go but I like it so far!

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Vasco's colors are very bright and his backgrounds are quite simple so I hope its better than expected.

But he has so much run way till the launch.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Vasco's colors are very bright and his backgrounds are quite simple so I hope its better than expected.

But he has so much run way till the launch.
    I hope he posts more sneak peek images along the way.

I want more from that cover artist. That is one pretty cover.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Thanks for posting! I remain torn because on the one hand I want to see Betsy with her mutant family more, but on the other hand I've been a very vocal supporter of making her role bigger and more impactful across the MU as a whole. As MentalManipulator has mentioned previously, this could make a great setup for the MCU especially with them playing with the multiverse so much.

Art wise, Betsy actually does kinda looks like she did way back when in the model days. We'll see how the colors go but I like it so far!

I'd be kind of surprised if the MCU doesn't use Brian as Captain Britain, at least initially.

I wouldnt mind Brian debuting first. I'd rather have Betsy be part of his supporting cast because I honestly dont think she'll get any love on the main X-men movie team.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'd be kind of surprised if the MCU doesn't use Brian as Captain Britain, at least initially.
    I can see that and there was that unnamed agent in Endgame that mentioned "Braddock" so I can see her being an agent perhaps. Siblings where one is human and the other is mutant could fit nicely as mutants become more prominent.

So quick question. Wish we could do a survey or poll.

How many of you are actually picking up this title?

You probably know my answer which is a yes. If Marvel is attempting to push Betsy Braddock into a bigger role in the MU and with a solo, I have to support it for the character first and foremost.

I'm getting this. Bishop war college book. Sabretooth. I don't know how the change in name effects my subscription to Red though but Ewing writing it so i'll still get it digitally but yeah that should be interesting. I recently subscribed to Xtreme too because like it was a good price for the issues and i wanted to specifically support it. So it's looking like those are the x-books i'm supporting from what little we know so far. I think i got one more subscription but i was a little drunk that night so i can't remember exactly. lmao.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

ugh im stuck. I want to support the character but I don't want to support the writing.