Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Captain America #24 SPOILERS

- Zola tells Jet everything she has done has been planned from the start but now she needs to come with him now. She refuses
    - Falcon shows up and Zola/Falcon/Jet fight
    - They figure out Zola has a bomb that will wipe out all of NY and all of the heroes who gathered there to fight
    - Ian is sent to rescue Sharon who he calls his Mom bc she raised Ian after Cap left Dimension Z
    - Falcon uses Red Wing to sever Zola's telepathic connection with the bomb. THe only reason Zola has triggered it is because he is trying to get JEt out of there.
    - Severing the connection startst he timer of the bomb
    - Stark cannot get to the bomb in time
    - Falcon grabs it and flies up. He tells Cap to enjoy his life with Ian and Sharon and the bomb explodes mid air

Great issue for Falcon fans.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Falcon fans should be pleased. Sam is a boss in this issue. I'm also relieved so far that Jet has survived so far but with 1 issue left still nervous about her fate.

When in the timeline is this supposed to occur? We've got old Cap, but Thor still has his hammer.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    When in the timeline is this supposed to occur? We've got old Cap, but Thor still has his hammer.
    I think after the moment Cap got old but before the moment Thor lost his hammer.

sharon got old,steve got old,and they both raised ian as their son gotta say damn..

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    Falcon fans should be pleased. Sam is a boss in this issue. I'm also relieved so far that Jet has survived so far but with 1 issue left still nervous about her fate.
    I totally agree with this

I really enjoyed this issue. I did find it a little weird that Sam and Jet left Sharon in the tower though after finding her, but I liked the Ian and Sharon moments, so it works for me.

I also think this played well with setting up AXIS, and showing how the Red Skull and Zola's plans fit together. I also wonder if in the future that the Apocalypse Twins grew up, if maybe Zola's bomb succeeded... Kind of an interesting thought...

I'm really excited to find out how this whole thing will end next issue..... and please don't kill Jet!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Loulou View Post
    I totally agree with this

I really enjoyed this issue. I did find it a little weird that Sam and Jet left Sharon in the tower though after finding her, but I liked the Ian and Sharon moments, so it works for me.

I also think this played well with setting up AXIS, and showing how the Red Skull and Zola's plans fit together. I also wonder if in the future that the Apocalypse Twins grew up, if maybe Zola's bomb succeeded... Kind of an interesting thought...

I'm really excited to find out how this whole thing will end next issue..... and please don't kill Jet!!!
    Were you disappointed that Jet didn't get to see that Ian is still alive? I was hoping for a reunion this issue but we'll probably have it next issue. Just as long as it doesn't happen as she's dying or dead!

You know this cliffhanger moment of sacrifice would hold so much more weight if it wasn't for them spoiling that Sam would be fine by showing that he becomes Captain America.

Great issue! Great showcase for the Falcon.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    You know this cliffhanger moment of sacrifice would hold so much more weight if it wasn't for them spoiling that Sam would be fine by showing that he becomes Captain America.
    This....so this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    Were you disappointed that Jet didn't get to see that Ian is still alive? I was hoping for a reunion this issue but we'll probably have it next issue. Just as long as it doesn't happen as she's dying or dead!
    Yeah a little. I'm glad it wasn't like forced in there because I would like it to be a face-to-face meeting and not like over coms or something. But I think Ian will be really happy to see Jet fighting with Cap, and a Jet will just be happy that Ian is alive. And yes I agree with your last statement! I'm hoping that won't happen...

Maybe she'll come in looking for Sam, or she'll be outside when Ian and Sharon come out...

I thought that too, but then he's on the cover of the Avengers #35 this month too, so even if they hadn't given anything away in the past few months, that would have done it.

Where are all the Remender haters at that cried and exploded when Sharon "died."
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Don't normally read this series but thought I'd give this issue a try since it's a tie-in for AXIS.

I do agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Rey Leopard View Post
    Great issue! Great showcase for the Falcon.
    It was a very good showcase for Falcon. Interested to see him become Captain America.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Where are all the Remender haters at that cried and exploded when Sharon "died."
    It's early days lol. They'll come I'm sure.

Spectacular Member

I love the Zola mutates. And the way they speak.

Spectacular Member thethanosseed's Avatar

Loved this issue... I think the cliffhanger was so on the nose it was trolling... Damn good trolling :-)