Default MCU Fight: Shang-Chi vs Daredevil

Matt has his latest suit with his best billy club. Shang has a staff and the dragon scale armor.

Round 1: DD only gets his Netflix feats

Round 2: He also gets his more recent feats.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Shang had started to master (he needed a montage, a montage...) that hidden city magic in the film, that may be too much for Netflix DD. Without that, though, I think Matt's best suit and club will be too much for Shang.

I don't know for the more recent feats - I'm guessing they are from a show I haven't finished watching yet.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Shang had started to master (he needed a montage, a montage...) that hidden city magic in the film, that may be too much for Netflix DD. Without that, though, I think Matt's best suit and club will be too much for Shang.

I don't know for the more recent feats - I'm guessing they are from a show I haven't finished watching yet.
    Likely, I won't say what show though . I'll just say that from what I have seen, he got an agility boost, and more consistently one hit KOs mooks these days.

True. Still has corridor fights though.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Also has a new set of sticks that more resembles his older stuff, matching the costume.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Just unfortunate that Netflix DD and MCU DD are two different characters
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Just unfortunate that Netflix DD and MCU DD are two different characters
    OP states: 'He gets his Netflix feats' and then 'He also gets his more recent feats' (emphasis mine). So it's pretty clear in the first case it's Netflix-only character, and in the second case it's Netflix-MCU character + Regular MCU character cmobined.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    OP states: 'He gets his Netflix feats' and then 'He also gets his more recent feats' (emphasis mine). So it's pretty clear in the first case it's Netflix-only character, and in the second case it's Netflix-MCU character + Regular MCU character cmobined.
    I know that. Was just lamenting over the fact that they aren't part of the same continuity.

Don't mind me, I'll go to my cry corner
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    I know that. Was just lamenting over the fact that they aren't part of the same continuity.
    When Disney makes Daredevil: Born Again, it's not going to be at all what we saw from Netflix. It's likely going to be more similar to typical MCU fare.

Same deal with Jessica Jones - there is talk of bringing her back, but Ritter is now working on a sequel to Orphan Black, so...probably not yet. If she does come back in the MCU, it's very likely any show with her will be less gritty, and the character will be somewhat 'cleaned up'.

Don't mind me, I'll go to my cry corner
    Understandable.
    Why are we here?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

To be fair, Matt was pretty awesome in his most recent appearance. He was a guest, so we didn't get as much angst, but the writers do a pretty good job with him. H's very much comic Matt when Matt's not going through an existentiel crisis - sense of humor, legal chops, crazy agility and fighting skill.

He seems to have a pretty decent armored suit, though it's featless as he's never hit by anyone. The clubs are nice and multifonctionnel.

As far as this Rumble, he's probably too quick and too agile for Shang to hit him much unless we're spotting Shang some air bender magic kung fu feats. Edge to DD, I suppose.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan