Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    DC has heard the loud people now the books need to proove themselves or we rinse repeat the new 52 situations
    The new announcements seem to signal that DC has indeed finally tuned into fandoms pleas for a more diversified selection.

All-New Member

Im kind of glad I’m not a huge Batman fan otherwise I would be broke, Geez like four or five bat comics every week😉

I am very happy that JSA and Shazam are back on the schedule. I don't know how they'll sell, but they make this old fan happy!

Quote Originally Posted by captchuck View Post
    I am very happy that JSA and Shazam are back on the schedule. I don't know how they'll sell, but they make this old fan happy!
    We'll have to see what happens to the JSA after this new series ends at issue #12.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    We'll have to see what happens to the JSA after this new series ends at issue #12.
    Oh, I didn't realize it was another limited run. I understand James Gunn likes the JSA, so I'm hoping for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by captchuck View Post
    Oh, I didn't realize it was another limited run. I understand James Gunn likes the JSA, so I'm hoping for the best.
    It wasn't clear that it was a limited series when they solicited the first issue, but for the solicitation of issue #2 they snuck in the "2 of 12" bit.