Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Humoros nuisance The PhantomDreamlander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Congrats Ajax_X.

I have a thought about this game, though I might be wrong.

When choosing a cover, you can either go with a cover that you personally like or with a cover that you think will have enough popular appeal to get votes, though sometimes the two coincide and sometimes the unexpected happens.

So basically, if you are playing this game to win, you probably won't. So it's best to just go with covers that you like.

Escencially What i did as i adore anything little nemo related for its art and surreality but im sure not many people are aware of anything Nemo related.

Congrats Ajax

and thanks for the vote ChadH

Congrats, Ajax_X!

Personally, I always try to go with a cover of a comic, or at least a character/team that I've read. Only when nothing comes to mind do I google and go with a cover I like the most from what comes up.
    Slava Ukraini!
    Truth and love must prevail over lies and hatred

Congratulations, Ajax_X!

Congratulations to Ajax_X for a Marvelous cover which had me upside down, and turned me inside out and 'round and 'round. Wow, I am now so dizzy my head is spinning.

So what now? Oh, yeah. The peak of the week where I explain what the captain has learned with this contest topic. I am reminded of something I heard/read/somethinged years ago about comic book and upside down drawings. It was that for many of the drawings, they were done so they looked good upside down, but if turned so the characters was right side up, the drawing wasn't as appealing or accurate. For a while, I used to turn books upside down to check on this, but quickly got bored with it as it really wasn't that big a thing to me. Instead it was a hint of an idea that took root in my brain only to be exposed now. This idea is an earworm which will cause some of you to check upside down figures and for that I say sorry, not sorry.

Seriously though, grateful thanks to nx01a for their vote.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?