Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sooooo... this was probably the weakest issue for me. Overall still enjoying the story but several moments took me out of the story.

"plies his trade." made me both laugh and get stuck between modern slang and literal definitions for a second. totally on me.

When they were listening to music in the car and the blue face was singing, that may have been Lila following them as she said later she watched before she came but it was so unclear i was stuck on the page for a bit trying to figure out exactly what it was. At one point i was like "maybe it's a holographic radio"

Why would gambit think that Ro was following him. I mean maybe he didn't sense hostility but still i didn't get why he would assume it was her the shadow itself would be too big she cast getting that close i mean i guess it depends on the direction of the sun.

And the biggest offense was on the art which i was enjoying until the end but then and on second look i'm thinking everyone else looks all covered in layers and marissa is basically i don't know looks exploited is all that comes to mind right before her stabbing which i think her mom most likely will heal her from. But yeah she basically looked naked at the end there.

But overall i enjoyed the issue, especially the lila parts and ended up wanting to see more of her. I also enjoyed the fight scenes and panel movement as well.
    Last edited by jwatson; 10-14-2022 at 06:24 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Oooh i'm going to go read this now. Love this page, the artist really hit the right nail with that panel of gambit looking like he's actually being charmed.
    Yeah I thought Sid Kotian really hit it with that panel. Lila being teased since issue 1 it’s great to see a grand entrance. Even if there’s only 1 issue left

Astonishing Member

I forgot how more entertaining Gambit is as a bachelor than a stepford husband.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    I forgot how more entertaining Gambit is as a bachelor than a stepford husband.
    He’s good even when he’s a husband. I think they just need to give him strengths that Rogue doesn’t. Instead of trying to keep them on even power footing lean more into Gambits theif side, and his knowledge of the underworld. I think they are so scared of making Gambit seem stronger than Rogue that they hold him down too much.