Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Amazing Member

I love this book. It’s so much fun. It’s the only book with consistent character development. Watching beast go insane from trying to emulate cyclops and magneto has been fun and watching Sage slowly breakdown into alcoholism because she just can’t cope with life anymore is great. I love how they show us she is so unhappy that the only person she can talk to is omega red someone that she is determined to fix to justify all the bad shit she has done.

This book makes good use of the resurrection system. If death has no meaning then just let kraven hunt! It’s fun to watch him work. I can’t believe he didn’t take the wings as trophies it would have been a cool scene.

If we actually get the scene of him having a beast rug I am gonna laugh my ass off.

My only problem with the book is I am sure kraven has fought the X-men before so I am surprised that he is being written like he has no idea who anyone is. Other than that I love it. Percy gets krakoa

They should rename this book to "Krakoa Has the Worst Security Ever" because every month somebody is causing mayhem on that island.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultramega1 View Post
    I love this book. It’s so much fun. It’s the only book with consistent character development. Watching beast go insane from trying to emulate cyclops and magneto has been fun and watching Sage slowly breakdown into alcoholism because she just can’t cope with life anymore is great. I love how they show us she is so unhappy that the only person she can talk to is omega red someone that she is determined to fix to justify all the bad shit she has done.

This book makes good use of the resurrection system. If death has no meaning then just let kraven hunt! It’s fun to watch him work. I can’t believe he didn’t take the wings as trophies it would have been a cool scene.

If we actually get the scene of him having a beast rug I am gonna laugh my ass off.

My only problem with the book is I am sure kraven has fought the X-men before so I am surprised that he is being written like he has no idea who anyone is. Other than that I love it. Percy gets krakoa
    Interesting take on this book.

I totally enjoyed this issue for sure.

Yeah, I went in trashing the concept of this arc, but left the actual issue feeling like, “Well, that actually wasn’t bad.” There’s some silliness in it involving Deadpool, but with him there always is I suppose.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Yeah, I went in trashing the concept of this arc, but left the actual issue feeling like, “Well, that actually wasn’t bad.” There’s some silliness in it involving Deadpool, but with him there always is I suppose.
    Exactly. I was already getting fed up with X-Force and then heard Kraven the Hunter was going to be in it. I was like Ugh...

Mighty Member

Sage in this series has been such a disappointment. I’m over this portrayal of Sage. It’s awful.

I’ve rather liked her portrayal. To me it’s understandable that she’d have some demons, considering her time as a spy within the Hellfire Club for Xavier. No telling the depraved and awful things she saw and maybe even had to do. It explains both her drinking and her desire to rehabilitate a monster like Arkady, even if that’s probably a fool’s errand. So I don’t mind it honestly and think it’s logical. *shrugs*
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

The original Kraven fought the X-men, the current one is a clone.
    There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
    There is no fear, there is power.
    I am the heart of the Force.
    I am the revealing fire of light.
    I am the mystery of darkness.
    In balance with chaos and harmony,
    Immortal in the Force.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    The original Kraven fought the X-men, the current one is a clone.
    I thought he came back from magic?

Best C-Force arc in ages, much to my surprise.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Incredible Member

He probably hid the body somewhere to go back and grab the wings later. Its not like he can use them to fly since they are not attached to his back. It would be quite hard to hunt/fight with them considering he has no way to attach them to himself. I am just picturing Kraven attaching them to his arms and running around flapping like a chicken trying to get off the ground. Actully even if he had a way to attach them, would it work. Doesnt Jay have hollow bones like Angel? Kraven would be to heavy to fly.