Astonishing Member

Default Wolverine 25 Thread

Anyone read the issue, I sure did, to be honest, I can see not many people liked the X-FORCE issue and from the review and discord that spoke about it, I glad I dropped it but still kept getting Wolverine. it was a great book, great art(well except for a few pages of Greg Land in the backup). Main story Wolverine and Solem try to venture into the Celestial but ended up saving the Hellbride after a ambush by some ice celestial-like being with a sword which the Bride ended up being grateful by not killing them. Wolverine fight that being earlier and won. Hellbride left with Solem who of course made a pass on her as they both left leaving Logan alone and seeing the thumbs up for Logan as Logan said #$%# you to the Celestial. which I know leads to X-Force but from what I read, the less said about it the better. the backups is Logan history of drinking through the ages and battles. with a collection of artists with one being unfortunately Land. but overall good issue. I'm quite aware that Ben Percy Wolverine solo and Ghost Rider are much better reads than X-Force. not just me but for x-fans around here.

Anyway what you think of the issue if you read it.

I liked it and, despite being prepared to hate it, honestly didn't dislike today's X-Force either. This was a much stronger issue, however, and Percy clearly writes a better solo book than a team book.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

BANNED

Was a good issue. I will come back to this later on