Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Bookem Danno View Post
    "after their escape Black Widow appeared to rethink assisting the vigilante Punisher, as she dropped him off in a Costa Rican Prison" -- I did not care for the casualness and vagueness of that interpretation. I took it as Widow reconsidering taking him to US custody and gave him an easy prison to break out of. But the writer knows what he wrote and apparently failed show it that way for me. And what makes it worse is that, this 'official' recap is presented vague and inconclusive with 'appeared'.

The actual story was just... okay. But at the same time the 2 storylines felt very... slow setting up the arc.
    I agree that the Black Widow thing wasn't well-handled. In the issue, she had doubts about letting him continue on with her, so dropping him off made sense. Sticking him in a prison made less sense particularly because I find it hard to believe she can just insert him into prison, unless this prison is just completely without due process. And I wouldn't understand her motivation for wanted him imprisoned anyway. Why not just drop him off? What harm was he doing?

I really feel like we could've skipped the previous arc and just gone straight here.

First of all Frank was very naive to believe that Black Widow wouldn't turn him in. Both characters share a story through all these years specially with the last run. Frank knows she is a SHIELD agent and an avenger why would he trust her? Not to mention why he waited for her from the boat, but well this is a more "friendly" Punisher. Edmondson handled this matter poorly.

Until last issue, i believed the two make a plan to drop him off in the prison for a specific purpose, but now i don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Bionder View Post
    What do you don't like about Gerads artwork?
    It's boring. Its overly simplistic and flat and lifeless. It's newspaper comic strip quality.
    Last edited by Drucifer; 09-07-2014 at 07:24 AM.
    I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Drucifer View Post
    It's boring. Its overly simplistic and flat and lifeless. It's newspaper comic strip quality.
    You must not read newspaper comic strips if that's your opinion. I don't find it boring, simplistic, flat, or lifeless; quite the opposite actually.

Different strokes I guess.

Just like many things about you and me, our opinions differ.
    I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.