Default Composite Movie Predator in the Star Wars verse

A composite of all movie Predators with all the gear included takes on various foes in the SW verse

1) Cad Bane
    2) The Mandalorian (takes place in the jungle from Episode 4 of the show). They're not in sight of each other and have to find their opponents.
    3) Seeking to assassinate Darth Maul in the Phantom Menace. The Yaujta lands his ship and intercepts Maul before he encounters the Jedi for the final fight
    4) Same as 3 but this time the Predator has to assassinate Sidious in Episode 3. Predator lands on the same planet as Sidious and is approaching during Order 66 being executed.
    5) Replaces Boba Fetts role for Return of the Jedi. How does it do?
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

My assumption is that Force Precog would be a fairly hard counter to cloaked sneak attacks when it comes to Force capable Jedi/Sith opponent matchups. Caster blasts are easily blocked with lightsabers and any non energy projectile (Disc or spear, etc) can be arrested or deflected with straight Force TK.

I actually think Pred has a fairly decent chance against Mando. I dont recall any good anti cloaking tech helmet sensors for the guy. His can deflect some but not all incoming damage and eventually it adds up if Pred plays it smart. Mileage may vary. Im not a expert on either universes.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure