This is a review of the Nemo 1990 Arcade game by Capcom based on the 1989 Little Nemo Adventures in Slumberland by TMS.

I should first say that this is an incredible looking game for 1990, CPS-1 Arcade hardware has always looked really detailed and great looking but this may be one my favorite looking game way its reflective on the beauty of the look of the 1989 Films art direction.

Nemo is an Arcade Platformer by Capcom releasedn in 1990 and is quite a different game compared to Little Nemo The Dream Master on the NES first half.

That game had an emphasis on being able to ride on creatures but this game is more straight foward as you instead use King Morpheus's sceptor as a means of attacking enemies from the film which was also in the NES Nemo game but used not until near end of the game.

You either can play as Nemo or Flip The Clown going through the Dream world known as Slumberland in 6 Stages ending with a boss fight in every stage the stages are pretty surreal and fittingly dream like the Big Balloon Stage.

As much i like this game visual looks i feel the NES game had far more weird surreal visuals and setting in its stages and colors but its still an impressive Looking Arcade game.

Nemo may not be as unforgiving as other arcade games but this is still no pushover of a game and don't consider it an easy game whatsoever.

there is a suprising amount of unused content in this game from cut sprites 2 Fully playable stages The Goat Car Level and Long Stairs level and quite a few unused audio tracks Unused Track 3 and 4 are my favorites.

The soundtrack of this game is actually quite great and an improvent over the Soundtrack of Little Nemo The Dream Master particuallary Nightmare Land II and Nightmare King's Theme and Stage 7 Boss are my favorite BGM's

Overall I find the Nemo Arcade game to be a really solid Arcade Platformer and people who see this should go look it up or even try to play it on MAME if they know how it works.

Its weirdly ironic how this game did not get an american release back in 1990 but on the topic this game was not all to succesful in arcades being overshadowed by Street Fighter II sadly. I can only hope this game does get its first re-release along side with Little Nemo The Dream Master as both games were by Capcom and that would make sense for a re-release.