Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    But he has to have something metal to channel his 'bioelectricty' right? I guess that explains the sword.
    He also happens to be really good with that sword, but I imagine if he wanted to surprise someone he could get disarmed and then electrocute the schmuck anyway, thanks to a wearing a metal ring... (Although it could be interesting to learn that the amount of metal has something to do with how much electricity he can channel, and that a sword is 'just right,' while a ring would just allow an annoying jolt, and something really large, like a car or metal firedoor, well, ouchie...)

He also pretends that his sword houses an electrical blaster weapon of some sort, to keep people guessing as to whether or not he has powers, or aware of his limitations, which is fairly clever. I like also that his name has nothing to do with his powers. No reason to make it easy for the bad guys.

Astonishing Member

Was he inspired by Zorro? I think I've only read one story with him in it, in the original Marvel Comics Presents.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Was he inspired by Zorro? I think I've only read one story with him in it, in the original Marvel Comics Presents.
    I’d say most definitely by the creators of his character. But he was later revealed as a descendant of “Western Hero” Águila
    Last edited by danielsan52; 10-19-2022 at 04:43 PM.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

I really liked his appearance in Shulk. A bit cheese of course, like some of the other ones from that group, but I’d like to see more of him.