Default Disney Aladdin's Genie vs. Trigon the Terrible

Genie from Disney's Aladdin takes on Raven's demonic father.

Round I) Genie takes on Teen Titans '03 Trigon.

Round II) Genie takes on the Teen Titans Go! continuity Trigon.

Round III) Genie takes on the DCAMU's incarnation of Trigon.

Genie is at full strength here, and has had all restrictions on his powers removed.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Genie can't kill people. Trigon has no such compunctions.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Genie can't kill people. Trigon has no such compunctions.
    That was only when he was restricted by the lamp. Since this is post-freedom Genie but at his full power, he is fully capable of killing.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    That was only when he was restricted by the lamp. Since this is post-freedom Genie but at his full power, he is fully capable of killing.
    If so, he lacks the power, since he did like full military DEFCON 1 and people failed to die all over the place.

(OK: I'm trying to think of any times he actually TRIED to fight anyone after being freed. The only one I can think of, Genie Jafar shut him down pretty effortlessly.

Also he doesn't say "Genies with Lamps can't kill anyone", he just says "Genies can't kill anyone").

EDIT: Ah wait, OP took any limiters off... But still military guys died by the million (and everyone else died by the billions) when Trigon stepped up. I really don't think Genie's got the feats for stopping anything like "Kill everyone in the world effortlessly".

If so, he lacks the power, since he did like full military DEFCON 1 and people failed to die all over the place.

(OK: I'm trying to think of any times he actually TRIED to fight anyone after being freed. The only one I can think of, Genie Jafar shut him down pretty effortlessly.

Also he doesn't say "Genies with Lamps can't kill anyone", he just says "Genies can't kill anyone").

EDIT: Ah wait, OP took any limiters off... But still military guys died by the million (and everyone else died by the billions) when Trigon stepped up. I really don't think Genie's got the feats for stopping anything like "Kill everyone in the world effortlessly".
    Jafar's whole goal in the second movie was to be freed so that he could fully utilize his powers however he wanted (including killing people). It's not outright stated, but heavily implied throughout the film.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Depends on how seriously you take the feat of Jafar twirling planets and galaxies around effortlessly near the end of the first movie or not methinks.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Depends on how seriously you take the feat of Jafar twirling planets and galaxies around effortlessly near the end of the first movie or not methinks.
    Even if they were "Real" galaxies and planets, they were tiny, and thus would put him at about the same power as say... Jay from Men in Black.

Even if they were "Real" galaxies and planets, they were tiny, and thus would put him at about the same power as say... Jay from Men in Black.
    Eh, I usually jot that down to artistic representation of power.

Like, Franklin Richards creates a universe under the covers of his bed one night if memory serves and we usually dont argue its invalid because its visually small. At least ive never seen it?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Geinie’s commentary about Trigon’s outfit will be classic.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Geinie’s commentary about Trigon’s outfit will be classic.
    This makes me miss Robin Williams all over again. ;_;
    - big_adventure

Can't Genie just bfr him?

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Eh, I usually jot that down to artistic representation of power.

Like, Franklin Richards creates a universe under the covers of his bed one night if memory serves and we usually dont argue its invalid because its visually small. At least ive never seen it?
    Oh you were talking about creation-power rather than strength-for-moving power?

I misunderstood. Still no good defense feats for withstanding world-ending cataclysms.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Can't Genie just bfr him?
    Trigon could D-hop under his own power in GO!.

Genie can't kill people.
    "But it's amazing what you can live through."