Default Would you like to see Calypso return?

I'd love to see her return in a future Kraven story line. For me I think a clever way to go about it would be to have Dr. Mariah Crawford (from the 1997 series) introduced and for Peter to immediately be suspicious of her thinking she was Calypso and spend a good amount of time trying to investigate her identity. Only to find no evidence that she was Calypso and then for Kraven to discover her and become obsessed with her and needing her for a ritual or serum. Essentially it could come out that Calypso is still alive but has multiple personalites and for the twist to be that neither one knows about the other much less who the original personality is. I think that'd be a good spin on her and a good way to flesh out the dynamic with Kraven

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Castiel View Post
    I'd love to see her return in a future Kraven story line. For me I think a clever way to go about it would be to have Dr. Mariah Crawford (from the 1997 series) introduced and for Peter to immediately be suspicious of her thinking she was Calypso and spend a good amount of time trying to investigate her identity. Only to find no evidence that she was Calypso and then for Kraven to discover her and become obsessed with her and needing her for a ritual or serum. Essentially it could come out that Calypso is still alive but has multiple personalites and for the twist to be that neither one knows about the other much less who the original personality is. I think that'd be a good spin on her and a good way to flesh out the dynamic with Kraven
    That could be interesting. Considering they're going to the trouble of making a Kraven movie and Calypso will be in it as well . . . would be a good time to bring her back. Given her talent for magic and sorcery, it's hard to believe she's stayed dead for this long.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Kinda.

I liked Torment.

It also seems inevitable that they'll bring her back if an Oscar winner is playing her in the Kraven movie.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Absolutely, if she's modernised.

Along with every other problem in Grim Hunt, they missed a trick by not leaving things open with two "Kraven" factions. Sasha Kravinoff vs Calypso could have been fun.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

She's a good concept character that was under utilized.
    Most characters are one good story arc from a well thought out story from rising above their station. Even if just for awhile.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime