Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Dagothoth View Post
    This film practically confirms that Warners is full blown committed to Jon as Superman

Otherwise they would have called him Superboy

But they didn’t
    Odd take. Could easily call him SuperKid. Either way, it was kid Jon and Damian in this film. And let's face it, this would look incredibly weird if this was young adult fakeJon in all those scenes.

This film practically confirms that Warners is full blown committed to Jon as Superman

But they didn’t

It confirms that DC/WB have conner still on there minds
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

But they didn’t
    I mean...Damian is never called Robin either.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by garazza View Post
    I actually kind of liked that. It's like the in-universe version of thinking Goku is better than Superman. Plus, Jon was pretty excited to find his dad was Superman of all heroes and even had his dope hoodie from when before he found out. Liking both Superman AND Batman at the same time wouldn't be so unrealistic in-universe, especially for a middle-schooler like Jon
    That's atleast understandable..He still is "My dad is superman" and was fanboying when he found out.He loves goku.Jon doesn't go around saying "Goku is the greatest hero ever".If goku is, it will be self evident and jon would embody some of Heroic qualities and inspirational characteristics.That didn't happen either.

Moreover batman's overrated and toxic as has been shoved down superman franchise for too long.It hasn't done anything good for it.This is supersons.Writing anything and everything for batfanboys and by batfanboys has been a bane for superfranchise.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 10-24-2022 at 09:02 PM.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Jax City/Kill The FIremen

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Odd take. Could easily call him SuperKid. Either way, it was kid Jon and Damian in this film. And let's face it, this would look incredibly weird if this was young adult fakeJon in all those scenes.
    Was Jon ever called Superboy in the comics? I've never read any instance of that.

Quote Originally Posted by DABellWrites View Post
    Was Jon ever called Superboy in the comics? I've never read any instance of that.
    Yes plenty of time..there was even a passing of cape.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    It confirms that DC/WB have conner still on there minds
    This is something that has gnawed at me for a while. I don't like what's been happening at DC. It ruined the otherwise immaculate Lois Lane maxi. Thiey seem stuck on alternate this or time travel that and none of it uas been as entertaining as PAD's interp of Conner. Things began to zoom downhill when they aged Conner up and just stuck him in the Titans. Now I have a big lemon face when I think about what the Bendis run did. Conner and Peege were my favorite supercharacters outside of the Man of Steel himself. But they have been mutilated into nonexistence or blandness and back.

How does one go forward from this?

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    This is something that has gnawed at me for a while. I don't like what's been happening at DC. It ruined the otherwise immaculate Lois Lane maxi. Thiey seem stuck on alternate this or time travel that and none of it uas been as entertaining as PAD's interp of Conner. Things began to zoom downhill when they aged Conner up and just stuck him in the Titans. Now I have a big lemon face when I think about what the Bendis run did. Conner and Peege were my favorite supercharacters outside of the Man of Steel himself. But they have been mutilated into nonexistence or blandness and back.

How does one go forward from this?
    Well, if a sequel is ever done, it can expand on both families. The Bat family can bring in the other Robins, and the Super family bring in Conner and Kara, at the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Yes plenty of time..there was even a passing of cape.
    When? I've read the first two volumes of Super-sons.

Incredible Member

I don't understand why Superman would take Jon to Batman for analysis instead of the fortress. Kryptonian technology is more advanced and more familiar with Kryptonian DNA.

Quote Originally Posted by raidensix View Post
    I don't understand why Superman would take Jon to Batman for analysis instead of the fortress. Kryptonian technology is more advanced and more familiar with Kryptonian DNA.
    Batwank. (10char)

Quote Originally Posted by DABellWrites View Post
    When? I've read the first two volumes of Super-sons.
    Lois and clark,jon tries to fly and falls flat on his face..Afterwards he levitates for a few seconds with the cape superman gives him from his old costume.

Lois says "I always knew you were my little superboy"

Jon learns to fly in supersons.

Damian calls him superboy for the first time to take him on his adventures..

Jon himself refers to himself as jonathan mundane kent.Damian spits out facts.
    "No, it's superboy..which means forget about going to bed"
    Plenty of times from then on..

Interesting to note Damian was the best influence jon had for his mischievous adventurous side was brought forth..His parents were more grounded to balance things out.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 11-01-2022 at 01:08 AM.