Extraordinary Member

Default Jason Voorhees vs Michael Myers, with a twist

Two of the most iconic slashers face off, in an abandoned New York City.

Now, what if the twist? Well, it has to do with Jason.

This match up has long been considered a curbstomp, but my understanding is that this is more due to Jason being undead, and thus requiring esoterics/Firepower that Michael wouldn't have on him, rather than due to Jason significantly outstatting him.

So for the purposes of this match, Jason retains all of his post zombification Strength and other stats, but has the mortality of his pre-zombie self.

As for Michael, He gets the composite feats of all the film continuities

Astonishing Member

New trilogy Myers was already getting Jason-ified, he was blatantly supernatural, able to survive heavy bludgeoning, car impacts, gunshots, stabbings, non-stop murder spreeing for around 24 hours, and his own old age stacked against all that, and the last movie was downright weird at times. Won't spoil the ending but nobody in the movie thought for a minute he was actually dead just because he stopped moving and bled out.

But I still feel peak Jason at least for a 10 count had better strength feats. Might be bigger to boot but that could depend on the actors. Myers could get a deep knife stab at some vital organ but even pre-burial Jason took a machete through his head and didn't actually die. Tommy had to hack away at him until he was deemed fit to be sent to a mental facility.
    Last edited by Wildling; 10-18-2022 at 06:34 PM.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wildling View Post
    New trilogy Myers was already getting Jason-ified, he was blatantly supernatural, able to survive heavy bludgeoning, car impacts, gunshots, stabbings, non-stop murder spreeing for around 24 hours, and his own old age stacked against all that, and the last movie was downright weird at times. Won't spoil the ending but nobody in the movie thought for a minute he was actually dead just because he stopped moving and bled out.

But I still feel peak Jason at least for a 10 count had better strength feats. Might be bigger to boot but that could depend on the actors. Myers could get a deep knife stab at some vital organ but even pre-burial Jason took a machete through his head and didn't actually die. Tommy had to hack away at him until he was deemed fit to be sent to a mental facility.
    Old series Michael was pretty much the same. He was shot twice in the head in the first movie (through both eyes, blinding him, which again...isn't a problem later), stabbed through the neck and in the gut, then shot about six more times in the chest. Was fine. Similarly with Halloween II, though when he was burned he was put down for a time. Halloween 4, he gets run over by a truck and shot all to hell by shotguns, swims it off.

Strengthwise, he's basically strong enough to casually lift people high off the ground one-handed from a position of EXTREMELY poor leverage. I realize this probably doesn't compare to Jason's best feats, but certainly he's into the 'probably outside of humanly possible strength' area.

His fighting skills/speed is pretty much non-existent. Don't know how fast or skilled he is in the first series.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Old series Michael was pretty much the same. He was shot twice in the head in the first movie (through both eyes, blinding him, which again...isn't a problem later), stabbed through the neck and in the gut, then shot about six more times in the chest. Was fine. Similarly with Halloween II, though when he was burned he was put down for a time. Halloween 4, he gets run over by a truck and shot all to hell by shotguns, swims it off.

Strengthwise, he's basically strong enough to casually lift people high off the ground one-handed from a position of EXTREMELY poor leverage. I realize this probably doesn't compare to Jason's best feats, but certainly he's into the 'probably outside of humanly possible strength' area.

His fighting skills/speed is pretty much non-existent. Don't know how fast or skilled he is in the first series.
    That's true but what I mean is Jason was wildly supernatural, being resurrected by lightning randomly, developing bodysnatching capabilities, vomiting water only because he remembered his childhood drowning incident, and even after being taken to Hell by a supernatural weapon, all it took for him to stand up again and re-close his open ribcage was Freddy Krueger influencing his mind, which admittedly could be at least partly about Freddy's own supernatural capabilities.

Then Michael was always called pure evil but the new trilogy expands him as being able to boost himself through murder and perceive in others through touch the same darkness he had.

For the match I feel both guys will quickly leave their weapons inside each other, then a choking/grappling match ensues, and Jason comes out on top of that.

New Michael Myers has trouble with a woman in her 60s OG Michael Myers is so much more powerful is silly.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    New Michael Myers has trouble with a woman in her 60s OG Michael Myers is so much more powerful is silly.
    The decision to make Michael be at least physically "catatonic or could pass for a regular crazy guy" for some scenes in Halloween Ends surprised me a little, but he was still able to lift up a young woman and stab pin her to a wall just as well as movie 1 Michael would have done.

Which is moot because the OP says he gets composite feats from all continuities, where he leaves people of all ages as good as roadkill.

Mighty Member

Fantastic Member MorphyVSFischer's Avatar

Dude was pretty obviously fucked up ND not full strength in the last movie, not to mention Laurie is pretty superhuman in her durability

Quote Originally Posted by MorphyVSFischer View Post
    Dude was pretty obviously fucked up ND not full strength in the last movie, not to mention Laurie is pretty superhuman in her durability
    He was back to full power at the end though and he also had trouble with her in 2018....

Quote Originally Posted by Wildling View Post
    The decision to make Michael be at least physically "catatonic or could pass for a regular crazy guy" for some scenes in Halloween Ends surprised me a little, but he was still able to lift up a young woman and stab pin her to a wall just as well as movie 1 Michael would have done.

Which is moot because the OP says he gets composite feats from all continuities, where he leaves people of all ages as good as roadkill.
    I'm not saying he isn't powerful just probably the weakest of the Michael Myers.

I'm not saying he isn't powerful just probably the weakest of the Michael Myers.
    Considering he tore a kitchen island, which was held down by machinery, from its foundations with minimal effort back in 2018, he's physically the strongest of all the Myers iterations. He also got bludgeoned, burned, stabbed and shot to hell within a single night yet it barely kept on the ground for more than a handful of seconds. Not to mention he gets a friggin' Zenkai boost with the more people he kills. The only thing that defeated him in the end is old age and PIS.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Considering he tore a kitchen island, which was held down by machinery, from its foundations with minimal effort back in 2018, he's physically the strongest of all the Myers iterations. He also got bludgeoned, burned, stabbed and shot to hell within a single night yet it barely kept on the ground for more than a handful of seconds. Not to mention he gets a friggin' Zenkai boost with the more people he kills. The only thing that defeated him in the end is old age and PIS.
    That's nice have you seen parts 1-6? The damage he takes is insane I believe he is just as strong he also recovers way faster longest it took him was a year after being blown up and hit with shotguns