Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Wendy was generations younger than Rex. With the sliding time scale, you could say she was a generation X’er now than a baby boomer.
    True, she was much younger than the rest of the Golden Age characters.

Wendy was generations younger than Rex. With the sliding time scale, you could say she was a generation X’er now than a baby boomer.
    But there's the rub: the stuff that was originally set on Earth 2 isn't on a sliding timeline. The JSA friend in 1940; it faced the HUAC in 1951. Power Girl and Star Spangled Kid joined in 1976. These are fixed dates. And by extension, the Crisis on Infinite Earths happened for them in 1985.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Fantastic Member TheCasualReader's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Kent died in Justice League Dark fighting the Upside Down Man. That is why the current Dr. Fate is his Grandnephew Khalid Nassour, who was with him on the JLD at the time.
    Just a small correction, Khalid Nassour had been Doctor Fate for a while before Kent died. Kent only wore the helmet during one arc and then never again due to what happened during said arc.

Yeah, didn't he have his own solo book in New 52? Justice League Dark was Rebirth.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Rex Tyler and his wife Wendy are still around too. Libby Lawrence is alive too and Miss America thanks to her powers.
    Rex was time suspended, Libby and Miss A can be explained by their powers (Libby's husband Johnny Quick didn't die of old age, but in battle, else his powers would've kept him alive too).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, didn't he have his own solo book in New 52? Justice League Dark was Rebirth.

Rex was time suspended, Libby and Miss A can be explained by their powers (Libby's husband Johnny Quick didn't die of old age, but in battle, else his powers would've kept him alive too).
    Again, the difficulty isn't with the original JSAers; it's with their kids. Without a time skip, you can't have Jade and Obsidian be the daughter and son of Alan Scott, born when Molly was still young enough to have kids, and not be approaching retirement age now. They, along with Atom Smasher, Rick Tyler, and Jesse Quick, are all being portrayed as being roughly the same age as Nightwing, Starfire, Wally West, and so on: older than the teens, but younger than the original Justice Leaguers.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

Yeah. Khalid had a DCyou book where his costume was basically the helmet of fate and some hoodie and jeans. But he did get to meet Kent Nelson in that book and they got to train before both joining Tynion/Ram V’s Justice League Dark run.

I meant more along the lines that Khalid is the only current fate with Kent gone. That the helmet of fate is solely in his hands….until Batman steals it for Lazarus Planet.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by D.Z View Post
    We don't know who it is yet.

Still don't know if new Huntress's timeline is hypertime or the next future Meta World or future timeline that will be prevented. Her going back to the present day of Earth 0 does changes things.
    This post is exactly why DC should have stuck with the Doomsday Clock answer to the Multiverse...lol

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    The former Infinitors?

Well, it looks like five or six of them are already in the mix.

I didn't include Power Girl since she was already a member of the JSA prior to Infinity Inc. being formed.
    Poor Lyta always gets forgotten....

Quote Originally Posted by wonder39 View Post
    well Lyta died and her son took her to the dreaming

no one talk about the robot dog .... Must be relate to Robot Man

https://aiptcomics.com/2022/11/11/dc...st-children-1/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by joebleau View Post
    Along with Hector

Quote Originally Posted by wonder39 View Post
    Along with Hector
    Blame Vertigo Comics / Karen Berger for that . . .

Astonishing Member

Well, I read the comic. I thought it was fun. I look forward to meeting the time-lost characters. I know there are continuity issues but I'm not going to stress out about them. I spent too much of my comics-reading youth doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    Well, I read the comic. I thought it was fun. I look forward to meeting the time-lost characters. I know there are continuity issues but I'm not going to stress out about them. I spent too much of my comics-reading youth doing that.
    Haven't been to the comic book shop yet this month; not sure how soon I'll get there.

At this point, may wait until Justice Society #1 is also out.

And has been shown since then. And reality has changed numerous times since then. And been destroyed, and reborn, etc etc etc. .... Also I wouldn't take Vertigo stuff as canon, especially how many decades later?