Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    No New Mutants?
    No more New Mutants
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Fantastic Member Ulysian_Thracs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    No more New Mutants
    Maybe they pass the torch on to New X-Men? (Yeah right! More Wolverines...)
    I'm not totally useless. I can always be used as a bad example...

I really hope the "Galérer" is not a french thing because if so Claremont would be outclaremonting himself.

Bobbysworld, I hate you because everytime you give us a new theory it makes so much sense that I'm disappointed if it doesn't happen !

Amazing Member

Do you think part of sos is to put immortal into a holding pattern until xforce can wrap up its side of the Russia story? Filler events have happened before.

Amazing Member

Well based on the solicitation for X-men I guess they kill old woman Laura or her healing burns out once she is outside the vault and she just dies. Either way I think there will only be one Wolverine by the end

Quote Originally Posted by Ulysian_Thracs View Post
    Maybe they pass the torch on to New X-Men? (Yeah right! More Wolverines...)
    New X-men is becoming New Wolverines in March, featuring Laura and Gabby and Daken and Logan and Sabretooth and Wild Child.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Technopriest View Post
    I have a feeling that X-Force might actually be concluding and getting relaunched after Percy is done with his Xeno nonsense. I know is too much to ask for, but I really want an Ewing written X-Force with Cable, Thunderbird, Manifold, Khora, and whoever else he chooses for that.
    I could definitely see X-Force getting relaunched if Percy is done after the Xeno arc. It skipped the latest round of renumberings with Destiny of X, and I'm sure we'll get a few more for or after Fall of X.

Hope so. Give it to Ewing please.

Astonishing Member

There is so much which could be done with this X-force as a concept... and yet i have little faith any of the potential could still be realized in the current status quo anymore, even if a great writer is placed in charge. The car has allready been driven too deep into the mud by Percy's questionable/poorly done introduction/presentation of the organization, to say nothing of the (in my opinion) low quality of stories overall.

Oh and any story which isn't basicly Wolverine's second solo series, seems like it's destined to bleed buyers aswell (since the entire title feels like it was maintained by speculators buying everything with Wolverine anyway). Which means nobody could ever get proper spotlight, especialy if X-force is expaded into a properly developed and lead organization.

In addition to that there is the feeling of the current status quo being in the process of waning rapidly, with yet another full blown relaunch maybe 2 years or less away. Meaning everything better will be too little too late.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    No more New Mutants
    Do you really want to see it become the god-awful Louise Simonson style mess it became when Claremont left and looks like it's becoming once again now that Vita left? Don't even get me started on that X-Statix shit. Better just to kill it cleanly.
    Last edited by rcaguy; 10-21-2022 at 06:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    New X-men is becoming New Wolverines in March, featuring Laura and Gabby and Daken and Logan and Sabretooth and Wild Child.
    Not sure if this is sarcasm or a spoiler. Could go either way with X-Office.

Enter Now the Age Of Wolverine

A nightmare alternative reality where Marvel went bankrupt in the 90s and every character is now a Wolverine derivative because that's what sells.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post

A nightmare alternative reality where Marvel went artistically bankrupt in the 90s and every character is now a Wolverine derivative because that's what sells.
    Again, might be sarcasm, might be...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post

A nightmare alternative reality where Marvel went bankrupt in the 90s and every character is now a Wolverine derivative because that's what sells.
    Where Marrow is one of the few unaltered non Wolverine character around, because she simply grew shaggy hair, uses her powers to make Wolverine claws and says "bub" instead of "pretty pretty" a lot.

Marvel did actualy went bankrupt in the 90's thanks to various mis-investments and the first bursting of the comic speculators bubble (which had in part been responcible for rising single issue prices and crazy amount of gimick and variant covers...).
    Did you by chance meant "remained bankrupt"?

Ha. My inside sources tell me it’s happening.*

*I have no inside sources sadly