Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NovaPrimeX View Post
    "...What in the hell is--" His observation of the tubes and capsule itself was interrupted by Busuzima. Data. For science. "Oh hell noooooooo. You think keeping me in here's gonna happen?"

"Not even if you paid me, fuck." He snarled, trying to focus his aura and rip himself free from this confinement.
    "Spare me your macho posturing. You're as weak as two week old broccoli! Besides..." He pulled out a device with a button on it. "I can just fry you, or sedate you...Fry you AND sedate you! Heeheehee, yes."

"...Hmm." He smiled slightly. "Fine. You got me." He lowered his efforts. "What exactly do you intend to do?"

Rock looked a bit enraged. Further tests? What were these people upto? Nothing good if Kain was here. He swallowed the anger building up inside him and replied.

"I see, I see" then leaned against the wall, hearing Bayonetta's advice.

"I'll, I'll keep that in mind, still kinda working on that you know?" He'd admit.

"I haven't exactly gotten the chance to hang around a lot of girls, and the ones I did we're usually trying to fight me ..," he'd add, thinking of the pirate B. Jenet (that's when he had to ask Terry what the term jailbait meant) and Hotaru (whose brother he found but that didn't go as well as he thought it would) orrrr...

"Or they were Mai, and she's...a lot to deal with" he'd add.

"Besides, a wise man sees failure as progress or so I've been told"
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bayonetta
    Bayonetta looked at him curiously.

"What's wrong, dear? I'm sure you'll have a chance to fight quite soon."

"Or," she said as she pointed to Mercury Black's body, "you could simply tear him in two as you desire."

Asakura turned slowly to face her as drops of blood from an open wound on his forward dripped past his scowl.

"Soon?" Asakura scoffed, "Only thing better than fighting soon is fighting now. I'm so pissed-off. So completely PISSED-OFF and do you know what's the only thing that'll clear my nerves up!" He roared on the last word, kicking against the wall, "A fight!"

Stumbling back from the impact of the kick, Asakura glared at her.

"So, is there a reason why I shouldn't use you to clear my nerves up?"

Quote Originally Posted by Litchi
    An unseen staff before now would enlarge into Litchi's hand. "What are you doing?!" When Asakura got no response from the body he had it tossed aside, Mister X's servants quickly coming in and grabbing both bodies and quickly leaving to parts unknown.
    "What does it look like? I've got to hit something, don't I?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Lee looked around, and fixed his eyes on the crazy one, Asakura.

"I know it is early, but I don't have any doubt about the darkness in that one. I am voting for Asakura for many reasons."
    "Me? The traitor?" Asakura chuckled darkly, "Don't make me laugh. I don't even care about this traitor game or whatever you call it. Still, taking each of you out one by one." His scowl transformed into a grin, "Doesn't exactly sound like a bad deal."

Way too delayed qualifying match (Part 1):

With a blank expression on his face, Kyosuke Kagami surveyed the other contenders in this battle. "Hm." When prompted, Kyosuke was led to the arena where he would face his opponent...

...but it was empty!

"Well. This is just bad manners."

No sooner had Kyosuke uttered his complaint when there were a multitude of screams followed by a loud crash as a hulking figure crashed some sort of flying vehicle through the arena, leaving a heap of flaming wreckage. The figure strode confidently and dusted himself off a bit before lighting a cigar off the flames rising from the rubble.

"SORRY I'M LATE T'YER MASSACRE. HAD'DA STOP OFF FER SOME SMOKES."

Kyosuke looked at his opponent quizzically. "??? Are you some sort of Kabuki biker?"

"AW. I KNOW YA JUST DIDN'T CALL ME NO KAB-OO-KEY. YER IN FER A WORLD'O HURT, YA FRAGGIN' BASTICH!!!"

"...did any of what you just said contain actual words?"

Still overwhelmingly delayed Qualifying Match (Part 2):

After noting the leaderboard showing his match, Kyosuke eyes the strange opponent carefully before pausing and pulling out a small book, calmly flipping pages while narrowly dodging a large hook being hurled at his head.

"Hm... Lara Croft... Lei-Lei... Link... Ah. Here you are. Lobo, was it? Hm. Disappointing."

"TH' ONLY THING DISAPPOINTIN' IS GONNA BE THAT YER SCREAMS DON'T LAST LONG ENOUGH!"

Kyosuke did his best to minimize the damage, but the pain was terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughts
    Need to be more careful. That punch could've killed me.
    Lobo's attacks were strong and brutal, but Kyosuke was quick and agile. While dodging grenades, heavy artillery fire, and the occasional sentient space motorcycle charge, Kyosuke landed open handed hits wherever he could.

"HAW! YER PATTIN' ME ON TH' BACK ALREADY?! MIGHT WANNA WAIT 'TIL I EVISCERATE YA FIRST!"

Unknown to the intergalactic bounty hunter, Kyosuke was biding time and building energy which erupted with a single graceful move.

"@#$*&+!!!!"

Spectacular Member

"If you're going to be that bold than I should warn you.." Meruem's tail smashed into the floor as he pointed a finger towards Asakura. "If you intend to back up that talk of taking us out one by one than you'd do well to bring your full power if you find yourself incurring the wrath of none other than the King of the Chimera Ants. Now, seeing as my own opponent has chosen to take his sweet time in responding to the challenge, if you find yourself brave enough I'd be willing to humor your apparent lust for combat, human." Meruem's muscles bulged as his aura flared like a wild beast ready to charge as his eyes glowed red.

"Traitor or not, whichever you be, I'd enjoy you taking me up on the offer. Because such an arrogant smirk does not belong on the face of someone like you, and as a King it's my duty to not let any peon like yourself carry such a look in my presence. Now, come. Come at me!"

Last edited by TheCourier; 09-12-2014 at 02:38 PM.

Far overdue conclusion to the qualifying match:

With his opponent stunned, Kyosuke launched a flurry of blows and a full charge at Lobo, knocking him behind a concession stand bar.

A few minutes later, Wolverine emerged smoking a cigar... for... reasons?

Now with his opponent truly on his last legs, Kyosuke delivered another powerful cross cutter to finish Lobo off, knocking out the bounty hunter.

"HRRRH... I-IMPOSSIBLE... I C'N FRAG LOSERS A MILLION TIMES MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU... TH' DEVIL... SANTA... EVEN BIG BLUE WETS HIMSELF WHEN TH' MAIN MAN SHOWS UP..."

"I don't know how it is where you're from, but in these sorts of things, battles can be very different. Even an electric rodent can beat veritable gods. If you'd done your homework like I did, you would know such things."

Kyosuke allowed himself a slight smirk before glancing at his book, placing an 'X' at Lobo's entry and proceeding on.

After Kyosuke left...

"HHHHNNN... FEETLE'S GIZZ... AT LEAST THIS IS TH' LAST TIME SOME SCRAWNY PRETTY BOY'LL BEAT ME."

"...AW, FRAGGITALL..."

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Howard View Post
    Rock looked a bit enraged. Further tests? What were these people upto? Nothing good if Kain was here. He swallowed the anger building up inside him and replied.

"I see, I see" then leaned against the wall, hearing Bayonetta's advice.

"I'll, I'll keep that in mind, still kinda working on that you know?" He'd admit.

"I haven't exactly gotten the chance to hang around a lot of girls, and the ones I did we're usually trying to fight me ..," he'd add, thinking of the pirate B. Jenet (that's when he had to ask Terry what the term jailbait meant) and Hotaru (whose brother he found but that didn't go as well as he thought it would) orrrr...

"Or they were Mai, and she's...a lot to deal with" he'd add.

"Besides, a wise man sees failure as progress or so I've been told"
    Bayonetta had wandered into thought for a moment.

"Oh, I'm sure all the ladies find you charming my dear," Bayonetta replied, "you'll just have to make them realize it".

"But failure, I can't speak to that, as I've yet to fail."

Quote Originally Posted by Asakura View Post
    Asakura turned slowly to face her as drops of blood from an open wound on his forward dripped past his scowl.

"Soon?" Asakura scoffed, "Only thing better than fighting soon is fighting now. I'm so pissed-off. So completely PISSED-OFF and do you know what's the only thing that'll clear my nerves up!" He roared on the last word, kicking against the wall, "A fight!"

Stumbling back from the impact of the kick, Asakura glared at her.

"So, is there a reason why I shouldn't use you to clear my nerves up?"
    Bayonetta pranced a bit to taunt the angry man even more.

"I can think of only one reason for you," Bayonetta explained.

"You will lose."

Rock gave Bayonetta a nervous laugh.

"Make 'em realize it huh? Well I'll get on that, and you must be really good if you've never lost. Speaking of wins and losses though..."

Rock's face got serious as he looked at Ranma. "I have my own battle to fight" he'd let her know
    Last edited by Froggy; 09-13-2014 at 12:58 AM.
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Howard View Post
    Rock gave Bayonetta a nervous laugh.

"Make 'me realize it huh? Well I'll get on that, and you must be really good if you've never lost. Speaking of wins and losses though..."

Rock's face got serious as he looked at Ranma. "I have my own battle to fight" he'd let her know
    Bayonetta walked away to observe some other things.

"Just win", she told Rock as she looked back.

She took some time to reflect on her past, to remember what she could remember.

"Nothing new to dig through," she told herself after a few minutes, "may as well simply concentrate on what's here in the now."

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    "...Hmm." He smiled slightly. "Fine. You got me." He lowered his efforts. "What exactly do you intend to do?"
    As he asked that a syringe emerged and drew some blood from Mercury's arm. "Stuff and things. Lots and lots of things. Heeheehee..."

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy View Post
    "What does it look like? I've got to hit something, don't I?"
    "Then hit yourself." She retorted.

OOC: Update Monday morning my time. People get your votes in!

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Litchi
    As he asked that a syringe emerged and drew some blood from Mercury's arm. "Stuff and things. Lots and lots of things. Heeheehee..."
    Asakura nonchalantly tapped the self-inflicted wound on his forehead in a mock salute, "For a doctor, you're not too smart."

Quote Originally Posted by Bayonetta

Bayonetta pranced a bit to taunt the angry man even more.

"I can think of only one reason for you," Bayonetta explained.

"You will lose."

"Win. Lose. What does it matter? I fight only for the fight."

Quote Originally Posted by Meruem

"If you're going to be that bold than I should warn you.." Meruem's tail smashed into the floor as he pointed a finger towards Asakura. "If you intend to back up that talk of taking us out one by one than you'd do well to bring your full power if you find yourself incurring the wrath of none other than the King of the Chimera Ants. Now, seeing as my own opponent has chosen to take his sweet time in responding to the challenge, if you find yourself brave enough I'd be willing to humor your apparent lust for combat, human." Meruem's muscles bulged as his aura flared like a wild beast ready to charge as his eyes glowed red.

"Traitor or not, whichever you be, I'd enjoy you taking me up on the offer. Because such an arrogant smirk does not belong on the face of someone like you, and as a King it's my duty to not let any peon like yourself carry such a look in my presence. Now, come. Come at me!"
    "....And I think I've just been made an offer."

Asakura grinned, staring down his challenger as he excitedly reached into his jacket to remove a purple-colored deck.

TakeshiAsakura1.jpg

"HENSHIN!"

Sliding the deck into the belt that had formed around his waist, Asakura stood prepared as two mirror images of his armour appeared by his sides. Both overlapped his body before fully materialising and encasing him in violet snake-like garb.

"Well, let the fun begin. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!"

Spectacular Member

"HAHAHAHAHA! Far be it from me to prevent you from getting the challenge you wish for! Though so as not to end this in one blow, I'll hold back a good majority of my strength. I'd hate for all that talk of yours to end up vanishing if I were to beat you too quickly. I'd prefer breaking it down bit by bit as you struggle in vain to understand how weak you are in compairsion to the King of the Chimera Ants!" Meruem snarled as his muscles deflated slightly but he still looked pretty beefed up and ready for combat as he lunged at the Kamen Rider, seeking to swat him aside with a left swing from his tail. "Perhaps then when you lay broken before me, you'll realize your fallacy in thinking you could challenge me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Asakura View Post
    "Win. Lose. What does it matter? I fight only for the fight."

"....And I think I've just been made an offer."

"Well, let the fun begin. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Meruem View Post
    "HAHAHAHAHA! Far be it from me to prevent you from getting the challenge you wish for! Though so as not to end this in one blow, I'll hold back a good majority of my strength. I'd hate for all that talk of yours to end up vanishing if I were to beat you too quickly. I'd prefer breaking it down bit by bit as you struggle in vain to understand how weak you are in compairsion to the King of the Chimera Ants!" Meruem snarled as his muscles deflated slightly but he still looked pretty beefed up and ready for combat as he lunged at the Kamen Rider, seeking to swat him aside with a left swing from his tail. "Perhaps then when you lay broken before me, you'll realize your fallacy in thinking you could challenge me!"
    Bayonetta was surprised they would actually fight, out of line of the tournament.

"I wouldn't have minded the exercise," she said to herself, "but this may be an interesting spectacle."