Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ranma View Post
    "I don't know why he wants to fight so much." Ranma said. "It's not like this is a real tournament anyway."
    "Care to elaborate on that?" Ivy asked with a cocked eyebrow.

Meanwhile...

She hated to enter his lair. The stench...Litchi pushed up the door to what Shang Tsung so colorfully called his Flesh Pits. Body parts laid strewn about the place and the walls themselves looked like they were alive as the pulsated. Shang Tsung himself was in the middle of some black sorcery. "Ah Mister X's errand girl. What brings you here?" He replied holding a green flame in his hand as he turned to face Litchi.

"I'm not his errand girl."

"Yet here you are because he told you to come. What is it, girl. I'm busy. Unlike you my part in the process is delicate."

"We all have a part to play...and a reward to get." She shot back before getting back to the thing at hand. The informant...knows who the final killer is.

Back with the players Kain would step back into the ring. "Mister X thought you might be curious to know. The final killer has been found by the informant. He didn't say who it was because and I quote 'it's no fun that way'."

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    "Care to elaborate on that?" Ivy asked with a cocked eyebrow.

"It's not a real fighting tournament because it's been combined with a Traitor Game." Ranma said. "A fighting tournament is all about honorable combat between fighters to determine who the best fighter is. A Traitor Game is just a bunch of people surprise-attacking other people to eliminate them before the others figure out who they are and vote them off."

"There's no honor in that. There's no point in continuing with the tournament unless we get rid of all the Traitors. And once we've done that, we might as well start the tournament over because the Traitors tainted the results. And THAT time do it right. No Traitors, no sneak attacks. Just fair fights between honorable fighters."

"Oh, and is there any hot water around here?"

When Ranma heard the news that the other Traitor had been found, she sighed. "Good. Now all we have to do is vote out the right person, or whatever."

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    "Linx tail!"
    As he'd imagined, Elena's moves were dance like and focused on kicks that flowed beautifully together.

Pity, he had spoil things by blocking kicks of such excellent form.

"As marvelous as your dance is, I'm more of an old-fashioned dandy."

With an inhuman speed, Slayer seemingly glided backwards before shooting towards her with a powerful punch.

"Well that's good to hear, the final killer has been found, now I'm wondering who I vote for or do I vote?" Rock would mutter

He'd then ask aloud "could somebody heal me or something? Think I broke a rib and my arm hurts, my everything hurts"
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    "It's not a real fighting tournament because it's been combined with a Traitor Game." Ranma said. "A fighting tournament is all about honorable combat between fighters to determine who the best fighter is. A Traitor Game is just a bunch of people surprise-attacking other people to eliminate them before the others figure out who they are and vote them off."

"There's no honor in that. There's no point in continuing with the tournament unless we get rid of all the Traitors. And once we've done that, we might as well start the tournament over because the Traitors tainted the results. And THAT time do it right. No Traitors, no sneak attacks. Just fair fights between honorable fighters."
    "Are you implying that these murders aren't murders nut a 'Traitor Game'? Rubbish, it is murder. While I do agree that the murders taint the tournament, it is a lot you must survive and find the puppet master."

"Oh, and is there any hot water around here?"
    "I'm sure you will find it from the device that feeds you water." Ivy replied.

"Locker room, shower or sink." Kain added.
    Last edited by Jeremi; 09-18-2014 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Howard View Post
    "Well that's good to hear, the final killer has been found, now I'm wondering who I vote for or do I vote?" Rock would mutter
    Lee wondered as well. "If the killer-coward has been discovered, why are we still voting? Mister X needs to clarify this."

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Lee View Post
    Lee wondered as well. "If the killer-coward has been discovered, why are we still voting? Mister X needs to clarify this."
    "Because like I said...he didn't want it to be too easy for you. Perhaps his informant will reveal his or herself, but before that, you are on your own."

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    As he'd imagined, Elena's moves were dance like and focused on kicks that flowed beautifully together.

Pity, he had spoil things by blocking kicks of such excellent form.

"As marvelous as your dance is, I'm more of an old-fashioned dandy."

With an inhuman speed, Slayer seemingly glided backwards before shooting towards her with a powerful punch.
    During a match, Elena never thinks. She feels. The rhythm of the opponent and her own is what she focus on. Her body takes control. This was no different, out of pure luck, Elena duck, meer inchs from his fist. As a counter recover, she hands stands herself up, her feet crashing into Slayer's face. The fight slowed down as Elena grabbed her breath.

"So it's true what the wind said. You're not human. I must say, I never danced with a vampire before. Your Rhythm is amazing! One minutes is steady and calm, with a bass that can't be denied, then next! It crescendos into a hurricane! It is truly breath taking! Are all Vampires like this?!"

The two would then sparred for sometime. Elena was getting tired, yet she didn't look it. Slayer would see an opening, going for another one of his massive punches, Elena caught him With her "Brave Dance". The winner was Elena, as Slayer, like gentlemen would, held back.

As arrived back to group, she heard the traitor was caught, and the Agent was right. With a giant smile on her face, she shouted.

"Jumbo! I did it! I guessed right!"
    Last edited by Josh; 09-18-2014 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    "Because like I said...he didn't want it to be too easy for you. Perhaps his informant will reveal his or herself, but before that, you are on your own."
    Quote Originally Posted by Wedge Antilles View Post
    "Or one of his lackeys can do it for us, right Kain?" Rock would ask.

"Whoever this informant is, good job nailing the other jerk"

Rock then heard Elena.

"First Mercury, now you? Talk about hiding in plain sight" Rock would tell her

Quote Originally Posted by Elena View Post
    As arrived back to group, she heard the traitor was caught, and the Agent was right. With a giant smile on her face, she shouted.
    "Jumbo! I did it! I guessed right!"
    Hearing Elena's exclamation, Po rushed over to her, stumbling over his own feet in his haste. "You guessed the other traitor?!" he eagerly exclaimed. Won't you please tell us who it is? And ...umm ... were you supposed to reveal that you're the Agent, or did that just slip out?"
    Last edited by Anodyne; 09-18-2014 at 07:43 PM.
    Beverly Allen, the Bee--with honey and stinger.

"If humans have souls, then clones will have them, too."--Arthur Caplan

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    "Or one of his lackeys can do it for us, right Kain?" Rock would ask.

"Whoever this informant is, good job nailing the other jerk"

Rock then heard Elena.

"First Mercury, now you? Talk about hiding in plain sight" Rock would tell her
    "Well, since he was the first one voted out, it seems I am a much better hider then he was."
    Quote Originally Posted by Po View Post
    "You guessed the other traitor?!" Po exclaimed. "Aren't you going to tell us who it is? And ...umm ... did you intend to reveal that you're the Agent, or did that just slip out?"?"

Elena took to think before responding.

""Oh, well both. I have to warn you all this person had no choice. He was being used. This person doesn't even comprehend what killing really is. He's the best of us. He is the kindest of us. He is the sweetest of us."

Elena's eye tears up, as she walked over and hugged the traitor.

"I am sorry they used you little one. I know you had no choice, Kirby."

After those words echoed from her lips, the tears ran harder. Like river they ran, as she held Kirby softly against her shoulder.
    Last edited by Josh; 09-18-2014 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elena View Post
    [SIZE=4][COLOR="#999999"]""Oh, well both. I have to warn you all this person had no choice. He was being used. This person doesn't even comprehend what killing really is. He's the best of us. He is the kindest of us. He is the sweetest of us."

Elena's eye tears up, as she walked over and hugged the traitor.

"I am sorry they used you little one. I know you had no choice, Kirby."

After those words echoed from her lips, the tears ran harder. Like river they ran, as she held Kirby softly against her shoulder.
    Lee was stunned by this revelation.

"So the killer was not a coward or anyone who lives for dishonor," Lee stated.

"It is sad, never the less, that I must formally place the vote on Kirby."

Lee thought about it more, and had more to say. "If we can not blame Kirby for the killings, we must go after the true power behind the murders."

"I think I have an idea on who the true power is behind these murders" Rock would say, wiping the blood off his arm and face using his jacket, then setting it down.

"Kirby probably didn't get what was happening since where he's from , people disappear after they've been killed. I think our hosts are to blame, we've been set up" Rock told them.

It fit with what he knew of Kain. I mean how long did he string along Rock with information about this mother? All so he could get him to run Geese's empire. Bastard

Ranma had just returned from the restroom to splash hot water on himself, returning himself to his non-cursed form. He was surprised that hardly anyone seemed to notice or care about his transformation. He was even more surprised when he returned to the group and heard Elena's news.

"Kirby? The loveable pink lighthearted video game character?" Ranma exclaimed.

"The old ghoul was right. Anyone CAN be a Traitor in these Traitor Games."

"Okay, unless Elena's playing us, it looks like Kirby is the one we're looking for. So that's who I'm going to vote for. It sounds like this game's going to be over almost as quickly as it started."

OOC: Vote for Kirby.

Spectacular Member

To say Meruem was surprised was an understatement. The 'Pink One' had been the one behind it all after all? What a shock. Glancing over from where the King was currently sitting, Meruem's tail pointed towards Kirby.

"I feel I must cast my vote in as well of the Pink Entity known as Kirby."