Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mister X View Post
    "Of course." And on cue a ton of servants would emerge from all over to put all kinds of different food and beverages on a nearby long table.

"I trust this will fit your obviously high standards."
    Bayonetta briefly scanned the offerings.

"Why, I believe it is up to my standards. My gratitude to you, dear." Bayonetta said in appreciation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post

Kirby is quite excited about the food. He rushes over to the end of the table, jumps up, and...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain/Mister X View Post
    "It seems that pink blob is leaving the others with just scraps." Kain mused aloud.

"I can assure you Kain that there's plenty more where that came from." Mister X replied back as more serving girls stoked the table once again.
    Bayonetta was amused by the pink one's appetite.

"Wouldn't have been a problem even if there wasn't more," Bayonetta mused, "as I snuck my share away when I dodged the crowd".

"But I was much more interested in the drinks, anyway."

"It's a good thing I... exercise rather frequently. Else I might be a pink blob myself, someday."

Rock had made it over to the table and snatched some rolls out of the air before Kirby got his suck on. He quickly gulped the donut down, then looked over at Kirby.

"Heh, the food good little guy?" He'd ask while munching on his stolen rolls
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    "Heh, the food good little guy?" He'd ask while munching on his stolen rolls
    Kirby happily shouts "Mm!", a sound a bit like "yum". He then relaxes into a chair, just like someone who has eaten too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Acro View Post
    Kirby happily shouts "Mm!", a sound a bit like "yum". He then relaxes into a chair, just like someone who has eaten too much.
    Rock laughs and sits down next to Kirby. "Y'know, I kinda hope I don't have to fight you, it'd be like fighting my childhood but if I do ? May the best fighter win" he'd say, sticking a fist out for Kirby to bump

Quote Originally Posted by Rock View Post
    Rock laughs and sits down next to Kirby. "Y'know, I kinda hope I don't have to fight you, it'd be like fighting my childhood but if I do ? May the best fighter win" he'd say, sticking a fist out for Kirby to bump
    Bayonetta was intrigued by the interaction between the two, and approached them both.

"Rock Howard, is it? Forgive me if I get names wrong, but are you actually an acquaintance with this one?" she asked as she gestured to Kirby.

"Don't suppose you'd mind an introduction?"

Quote Originally Posted by Rei View Post
    Bayonetta was intrigued by the interaction between the two, and approached them both.

"Rock Howard, is it? Forgive me if I get names wrong, but are you actually an acquaintance with this one?" she asked as she gestured to Kirby.

"Don't suppose you'd mind an introduction?"
    Rock stared at first, then answered. He thought cool thoughts, be cool, be cool.

"Yes I'm Rock Howard" he said , smiling. He then got himself together and shook his head.

"Naw, I don't know if you can call Kirby and I acquaintances. I use to play his videogames when I was a little kid, so seeing him here is kinda surreal. I can definitely introduce you, but uh he's not much of a talker" Rock would tell her. He'd then look over at Kirby and smile.

"Kirby, Bayonetta, Bayonetta, Kirby" he'd say, hands gesturing at the two

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Howard View Post
    Rock stared at first, then answered. He thought cool thoughts, be cool, be cool.

"Yes I'm Rock Howard" he said , smiling. He then got himself together and shook his head.

"Naw, I don't know if you can call Kirby and I acquaintances. I use to play his videogames when I was a little kid, so seeing him here is kinda surreal. I can definitely introduce you, but uh he's not much of a talker" Rock would tell her. He'd then look over at Kirby and smile.
    Bayonetta was a bit confused. Used to play his video games? Did Kirby create video games? Or was Kirby from a video game?

She looked at Kirby.

"Well, the only video game I've played, I think I'd kill it if one of the characters came to me in real life."

"Kirby, Bayonetta, Bayonetta, Kirby" he'd say, hands gesturing at the two
    "Thank you my dear", she said to Rock Howard.

She then looked at Kirby.

"Hello there, Kirby. I couldn't help but notice you have quite the appetite. I'm Bayonetta."

Spectacular Member

Meruem shook his head no. "I have no need to partake in the consuming of human drinks. Your food however.." Meruem rose up to grab some when he paused as Kirby sucked most of it all down his pink gullet. "..." Meruem sought to grab Kirby and look him from top to bottom to try and figure out just what made him tick.

"Such an intriguing power you have." He'd say before setting Kirby down as he used his tail to 'harpoon' some meat and bring it over to his mouth so he could tear it from his tail with his fangs. "

"Hello there, Kirby. I couldn't help but notice you have quite the appetite. I'm Bayonetta."

Kirby jumps to his feet and says, "Hiiiiiii! waving, much as he did earlier. The sudden jump upward, however, causes him to lose his balance. "Pyoo!" He falls onto the floor.

Rock was a bit surprised at her answer, then thought about it some.

"Yeah, there are some games Id say the same about but not Kirby, though he's a tough little guy..."

Then Kirby fell over.

"Don't let appearances fool you, but you already know that probably okay I'll stop talking now I'm rambling" he'd say before leaning back in the chair

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Acro View Post
    Kirby jumps to his feet and says, "Hiiiiiii! waving, much as he did earlier. The sudden jump upward, however, causes him to lose his balance. "Pyoo!" He falls onto the floor.

Bayonetta wanted to laugh but refrained from doing so out loud.

"I hope you're alright, Kirby" she said.

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Rock was a bit surprised at her answer, then thought about it some.

"Yeah, there are some games Id say the same about but not Kirby, though he's a tough little guy..."

Then Kirby fell over.

"Don't let appearances fool you, but you already know that probably okay I'll stop talking now I'm rambling" he'd say before leaning back in the chair
    Bayonetta sat and leaned back as well.

"Well, he like the rest of us, fought to get here, so there's that," Bayonetta said.

"And, though I personally treat appearance as quite important,"

"there can be two sides to the story. At least."

Thinking about his own dueling nature, the evil blood inside him, Rock reflexively balled his right hand into a fist. Two sides to every person, including him. Son of a crime lord, child of a champion. A storm of conflict brewing inside Rock each time he fights.

"Two sides to every story, yeah, I know something about that myself" he'd tell her, nervousness gone from his voice, replaced with stoic seriousness

Seth had been quiet for awhile stirring slightly before he turned annoyed towards Mister X. "How much longer do we need to share our presence here? While I have gathered data, the project needs my attention."

Mister X gave him a casual shrug. "Feel free. I will not stop you. The project does need some attention."

Ivy too would speak. "Well then if you don't mind I shall leave to my study as well." Not waiting for a reply she'd head off, Seth following a short time after leaving the rest of the group on the balcony.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Howard View Post

"Wait. Aren't you from a videogame too?" Ranma blurted out.

Not that Ranma had much time to play videogames, given his training and all the various problems caused by his being accidentally engaged multiple times, his Jusenkyo curse, and the various rivals and challengers he faced. Among other things. But he recognized Rock Howard from one of those 'fighting games'. He tried to remember which one it was.

"I hope you're alright, Kirby" she said.
    Kirby is able to sit back up. Disoriented, he looks around, then gets back on his feet.