Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Final Round
    The votes were counted and the supposed culprit was cornered. Mister X and the rest of his group would enter the arena. "You think Kirby is the culprit? You would be...correct." They'd restrain the pink ball of cheer as best they could while Litchi walked up to him holding a syringe with some sort of liquid inside. Kirby would spasm for awhile as a similar tendril that was housed inside Mercury and shot out of him and right to its owner.

"You know why I did this." The figure would come into view.

"We need it."

Mister X could only laugh. "Ha! You and your idiotic Gods didn't want to play so I took the ball and went home. The Skull Heart is my prize to give. Your incompetence shows no bounds!" He'd have a servant hand over the box housing said item. "It's the corner stone of this entire operation. I'll not let you...wait..." Realizing the box felt lighter he'd open it. "It's not here..."

"No, I have it." Kain would raise his hand to reveal another box. Opening it he would reveal its contents.

The Skull Heart. Removing it from the box Kain would look at it before throwing it over to Double. "Take it. It's prize is too high to pay."
    Double didn't say anything else other than give the group a wicked grin before she seemingly ate herself and disappeared from sight.

"You're just going to let her go?!" Heyman shouted enraged. "She killed my client! Where's the ju-!"

"Be quiet you blubbering sack of puss! Your client and all the others are alive...for now. The experiment was not yet ready."

"Oh just about, just about. Hehehe." Busuzima cackled typing in some data into the laptop he was holding. "Power transfer at 97%"

"Soon the accumulated ability and strength of all those gathered here will be ours! I'll be unstoppable!"

Again it was Kain who would be the bearer of bad news. "No."

"No?! First you hand out our trump card to the enemy and then you dare to suggest our plans are not to be finished?"

A smirk. "Because...I do not believe it is our work." The others would find Litchi and Ivy joining behind Kain before he continued. "This has been a farce since the start. We were promised power, love, destruction, by what? Voices ringing in our head. We have been played fools, like puppets on strings. But I know now who held us in their hands." He motioned to Ivy who would pull out a vial with something inside. "I knew you were all too blinded by the power being offered so I approached Litchi and Valentine who had some more...altruistic motives to be here. Litchi using her knowledge of her world and Valentine using her knowledge of alchemy found the source and..." Ivy dropped the vial on the floor which caused purple fumes to fly into the air. "They're here." Suddenly the entire Colosseum...no the entire world seemed to shake as the boundary between this world and the next shattered like common glass. With that their world went black.
    Last edited by Jeremi; 09-19-2014 at 02:53 PM.

As their vision returned they'd find the presumably dead fighters among the living.

They'd find themselves floating on an arena like platform in the middle of a void with nothing else around them.

As they tried to process all of this they would hear...laughter?

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA

Followed by another echoing laugh.

GWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA

Then from under the arena the masterminds stood revealed, floating above the group...

Would be the creator and the destroyer. Ready to see if the fighters had what it took to make it out of this alive.

OOC: There we go! The final stretch! Your opponents will be Master Hand and Crazy Hand from the Smash series. Fight and do whatever until Wednesday when I'll wrap it up and you can post the epilogues and whatever.

Bayonetta looked around. "I thought it was over?" she said softly.

"Last I remember was, getting put out of my misery."

She noticed all the other fighters around her, looking at the enemies.

"Well then," she said,

"Let's dance, shall we?"

Rock quickly gained his footing, pushing himself off the ground and into a fighting stance. He looked around to see everybody was there with him.

Bayonetta said they should dance, and Rock agreed. "You guys heard the lady, we know what to do here" He'd say. Rock would then look at the freshly healed Kirby and get an idea.

"Hey Kirby! Take this!" Rock would toss Terry's cap at him, then ask "Are you oookayyy?" Whole tossing Repukkens at the hands
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Spectacular Member

Meruem watched over at Bayonetta with slight disapproval at her return. He hadn't anticipated it. Nor the same with Mercury and that fat human's client. His role was bigger than the group seemed to want to acknowledge which was fine with the King. It merely made the humans come off as more idiots than they usually were. He'd reveal it once these two were dealt with. Grinning at the chance to finally be able to cut loose, Meruem's aura flared as wings sprouted from his back and he'd stare up at the two hands with nothing but the lust for battle and their destruction evident in those purple eyes of his.

Bursting through the air, Meruem sought to blitz past Master Hand and in doing so, rip off his pointer finger with his bare hands. "YOU HUMANS ARE WASTING YOUR TIME SITTING THEIR AND TAUNTING! GET IN AND ATTACK!"

"I bet none of you were expecting to see me back so soon, eh? Sorry to burst your bubble, but you know what they say. Can't keep a good man down. And I'm the best. No hard feelings, right? A job is a job, business is business, unintentional coercion is unintentional coercion. It's just how these things go sometimes." He shrugged.

"While I'm not nearly as shook up about it as little pinkie probably is...after all, killing is killing. Nice and simple. That said...now that I'm here on my own, nobody tells me when to kill or who to kill. I decide that on my own." Eyebrows lowered, eyes narrowed as he cast a hateful glare onto the hands. "And lemme tell ya, right now I can't choose someone better than those things."

He angled his shotgun boots, firing them off with a quick bang and launching forward off the recoil boost, moving in for an aura enhanced kick.

Amazing Member

"Finally!"

Asakura fixed his gaze solely on the pair of Hands, caring all too little that the dead had now made their return. All that mattered to him then and there were the two masterminds of this entire charade..... and the fact that now he was really ticked off. For too long his bloodlust had been restrained and now was the chance for him to cut loose. He wasted no time in taking that opportunity, pushing forwards his deck, and going through the motions of his transformation.

"HENSHIN!"

Encased in his armour, Asakura quivered with battle-lust as he reached for his Venovisor, removed a card from his deck, and slid it into the staff's slot.

"ADVENT"

For a moment, the arena quivered slightly, before a ripple formed on the grounds beneath the Hands. In a swift fluid motion, a giant purple cobra leapt from the ripple, its jaws opened wide in preparation to take a bite out of Crazy Hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    The votes were counted and the supposed culprit was cornered. Mister X and the rest of his group would enter the arena. "You think Kirby is the culprit? You would be...correct." They'd restrain the pink ball of cheer as best they could while Litchi walked up to him holding a syringe with some sort of liquid inside. Kirby would spasm for awhile as a similar tendril that was housed inside Mercury and shot out of him and right to its owner.
    Kirby dies.

Suddenly the entire Colosseum...no the entire world seemed to shake as the boundary between this world and the next shattered like common glass. With that their world went black.
    As their vision returned they'd find the presumably dead fighters among the living.

They'd find themselves floating on an arena like platform in the middle of a void with nothing else around them.

As they tried to process all of this they would hear...laughter?

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA

Followed by another echoing laugh.

GWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA

Then from under the arena the masterminds stood revealed, floating above the group...

Would be the creator and the destroyer. Ready to see if the fighters had what it took to make it out of this alive.
    Life 2. Kirby pops back onto his feet. He has a determined look. He must right his wrongs. He must defeat this new foe and save everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    "Hey Kirby! Take this!" Rock would toss Terry's cap at him, then ask "Are you oookayyy?" Whole tossing Repukkens at the hands
    Kirby jumps, sucks up the hat, and transforms!

He hopes that answers the question as to whether or not he's okay.

OOC: I apologize in advance for how blah that image looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Meruem View Post
    Bursting through the air, Meruem sought to blitz past Master Hand and in doing so, rip off his pointer finger with his bare hands. "YOU HUMANS ARE WASTING YOUR TIME SITTING THEIR AND TAUNTING! GET IN AND ATTACK!"
    "You're not... issuing orders here, are you?" Bayonetta asked.

"Still..." she continued, "I could do with some action."

Bayonetta used her speed and witch time ability to punish the Hands.

"There. I've softened them up a bit for the rest of you" Bayonnetta stated to the group.

Val jumped up. He was alive?! How could this be?! The last thing he remembered was being killed after his duel with Bayonetta, yet here he was in some strange arena with all the fighters once again. Suddenly, out of the darkness a pair of giant hands shot out towards him. Val jumped back and prepared his next offense.

"In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

All-New Member

"You've got to be kidding me."

She of all people shouldn't have underestimated anyone. Yet there she was in disbelief. The pink fuzzball turned out to be the one who betrayed them.

OOC: There we go! The final stretch! Your opponents will be Master Hand and Crazy Hand from the Smash series. Fight and do whatever until Wednesday when I'll wrap it up and you can post the epilogues and whatever.

Ranma just stared at the giant white-gloved hands floating above.

"You have GOT to be kidding me!" he said out loud. "THIS is our final opponent? A giant pair of hands?"

Ranma quickly went to work. As one of the hands (he didn't really know the difference between Master Hand and Crazy Hand, if indeed there WAS any difference) approached, he quickly began his attack. "Tenshin Amaguriken!"

Ranma was a blur of motion, unleashing a rapid series of punches in quick succession. However, it was unclear if the Chestnut Fist was doing any damage at all. Suddenly, the other hand attacked him from behind with a cold mist. An ice attack...

Ranma concentrated his battle aura to counter this, as the ice melted into cold water, triggering his Jusenkyo curse.

Ranma, now transformed into his girl form, quickly stood up. "All right. This is getting ridiculous."

Ranma then unleashed a Ki attack. "Moka Takabisha!"

Beams of Ki energy were launched straight at Crazy Hand. Ranma hoped they would do some damage to the hand. She then followed it up with another Chestnut Fist. "Tenshin Amaguriken!"

Ranma was soon thrown to the ground by some sort of force blast. It happened so quickly that Ranma wasn't sure what type of blast it was. But she quickly rose up.

"Okay, one hand's a melee fighter. The other hand attacks with ice, fire, and other weird stuff." Ranma said out loud to everyone else present. "The key is to keep track of which hand is which."

Aside from that, Ranma realized they weren't given much to work with. The hands had no expressions or anything to signify significant damage. So Ranma, for one, would have to keep using the same moves over and over hoping they'd be enough.

OOC: Keep in mind that neither Ranma or I are very familiar with Master Hand and Crazy Hand.
    Last edited by Chris Lang; 05-27-2015 at 08:12 AM.

As the battle raged on there was four individuals standing back assessing their options. "The barriers between this world and the next are fragile, I can take us back with my magic."

"We gain nothing here, the project is all that matters."

Busuzima giggled and nodded while Mister X looked silently on the battle. "...Let them die in a pointless battle. Shang Tsung, send us back."

Before Shang managed to form his portal he was interrupted by a shout. "Hold it right there!" It was Heyman followed closely by Brock Lesnar. "Are there room for two more?" The four would look at each other, Heyman figured he knew what they were thinking. Like you said Mister X, this is pointless, my client and I have no stake in this. He's alive I got to win, it's over, and I understand, why would you bring us along? Well why wouldn't you? We are not against your master plan, nor do we care. We wont out pure and simple. So gentlemen...what will it be?

Another brief moment of silence before Shang Tsung opened the portal as all six had stepped over to the other side it would close leaving the rest to take care of the fight.

Meanwhile there was still three left. Crazy Hand's fingers twitched before it fired off laser beams towards the group. One of them was blocked by Litchi and her staff, another by Ivy's sword and the others by Kain. "They are only two, we are a group. Let's humble these puppet masters for good."

Rock looked at Kirby, then at the two hands.

"Kirby! Follow my lead, O-KAY?" Rock would ask as he leaned right, left hand covering his face while his right glowed, balled into a fist, and then he moved. A blur of motion, a shining golden light as he tore through the stage towards the two hands, slamming his glowing knuckles into them, then dipping back and doing the same with his left.
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Rock looked at Kirby, then at the two hands.

"Kirby! Follow my lead, O-KAY?" Rock would ask as he leaned right, left hand covering his face while his right glowed, balled into a fist, and then he moved. A blur of motion, a shining golden light as he tore through the stage towards the two hands, slamming his glowing knuckles into them, then dipping back and doing the same with his left.
    Kirby mimics the moves, except he leans left, to make sure they hit from both sides.