Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Traitor Game: Bloodsport Edition

Round One

The fighters would be lead through the bustling city of Madripoor to a huge Colosseum like structure.

As the fighters were ushered into the arena they would find it hard to hear anything over the screaming crowds seated all around them.

Before you can get your barrings the lights dimmed causing the crowd to fall silent and soon a spotlight would shine on a balcony looking down at the arena.

The first thing you'd see was a shirtless man in sunglasses who would find himself soon flanked from each side by some other individuals.

The shirtless man was the first to speak. "Welcome! I am Mister X, I will be the one to host this first Multiversal Bloodsport tournament."

Turning his head he'd look at the ones flanking him and smirking before continuing. "The others are of little consequence though I am sure they will introduce themselves when the time is right. Anyway the fighters gathered before us today still has one obstacle they need to conquer...

They need to qualify."
    Suddenly portals to different locations would materialize all around the fighters. "Only half of you will be worth enough to join the battle in earnest. Do not disappoint me. Step through the portal and face your opponent"

OOC: So yeah. Instead of doing the usual prologue thing I thought up something different. Your character will have a qualifying round against a character of your choosing in an area of your choosing to even get to the tournament. Just write out the fight and when that's over get it back to the usual meet and greet at the beginning. Roles will be assigned in a few days time. Will accept last minute sign-ups until roles have been given out. Said roles will be two traitors, one vigilante and one agent who, if guesses correctly will automatically get rid off the traitor at the end of the round. The game's over once both the traitors are found or if the vigilante is the last one with a role standing. Everyone who picked a fighting game character also have the opportunity during one round of their choosing to make your vote count twice. If there are any more questions feel free to visit the The Traitor Game Bullpen!
    Last edited by Jeremi; 09-03-2014 at 02:05 PM.

Gonna take you for a ride...

Wedge Antilles - Bruce Lee
    Froggy - Rock Howard
    Rei - Bayonetta
    NovaPrimeX - Mercury Black
    Josh - Elena
    Buckaroo - Ernie
    TheCourier - Meruem
    Anodyne - Po
    Flowerman - Takeshi Asakura (Kamen Rider Ouja)
    Joe Acro - Kirby
    Knight Lancer - Juri Han
    Pharozonk - Karate Kid
    Nschornhorst - Kyosuke Kagami
    Deadpooligan - Cerebella
    Yun Lao - Slayer
    wolvie616 - Viewtiful Joe
    Chris Lang - Ranma Saotome
    Indigo Al - Baby Doll
    Hugo_Fowl - Big Band

OOC: You may now start posting!
    Last edited by Jeremi; 09-03-2014 at 11:34 PM.

The dastardly dapper man with the blazing hand stood before Rock Howard, a smug smirk smeared across his face. Rock wished to smear his fist across that face as well. He sauntered forward, left hand raised so as to beckon Rock towards him.

"Ah, dear nephew, I hope you're not mad at me, I mean my sister-your mother-is still alive, isn't she?" He'd ask Rock, waiting to see if this comment left him seething. Rock's hands balled up into fist and he assumed a stance, grinning back at Kain.

"...Kain, I've seen through your tricks. So enough talk" Rock would reply, with Kain nodding in agreement. The two fighters would dash toward each other, with Rock ducking a sidekick and grabbing one of Kain's legs to toss him in the air. Kain then righted himself midair and turned around to strike with a Repukken and cancel out Rock's follow up blast. Anticipating this, Rock struck with a Hard Edge, Kain barely blocking as he was crushed into the wall.

Rock then stepped back to try a Repukken but was blocked again as Kain lunged at him over a Schwarze Lange, only to find his fist in Rock's hands as he flipped into a kick to complete the Crack Counter, knocking Kain into the pavement hard. He prepared an axe kick that Kain rolled away from and stood up, ready to charge Rock until he saw a golden gleam in the boy's eyes. What happened next was a flash of movement as Rock Howard zipped in front of his uncle, slamming him in the face with a golden overhand right, spinning into a left elbow that smashed Kain's jaw, bending over and finishing with a rising tackle to send his body flailing near the portal, inches away.

"Stay away from me, my city, my friends, and Terry, or next time I'll get serious" he'd tell Kain, lifting the older man up and tossing him through the portal. He then turned back toward Mr. X, standing in anticipation
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

"...Really?" He questioned. "I mean, I'm already overqualified. But hey, always up for a fight. Good or bad." He stepped through the portal, arms folded as he came through in...what was this place? He looked around, trying to figure it out--

"Hey! What do you think you're doing in this ring? Get out of here! This is a sacred fighting ground, not some tourist destination! Now get lost, before The World Champ makes ya!"

"..." He snickered. "Perfect." He pointed right at the champ.

"I hereby challenge this world champ! And once I'm done taking him out with ease...I think I'll have proved myself for your little contest."

"You think so? Well you cocky little amateur, I will show you what it means to be...THE CHAMPION OF THE WORLD--"

"Shut up."

"What did you say, you lil punk?"

"Just tell me who you are."

"Do you live under a rock? My name's Hercule Satan, C-H-A-M-P-I-O-N and--"

"Yes yes." He replied with a dismissing wave, done with that nonsense before smiling smugly.

"I'll be sure to write that on your grave." He took his stance, readying. "Come at me when you're ready."

*one extended beatdown later*

He gripped the unconscious Satan by the collar, the champ half slumping against the ground...make that fully, landing in a heap on the floor as Mercury let go, running a hand through his hair.

"Didn't even break a sweat. Hopefully one of you is more challenging."

Last edited by NovaPrimeX; 09-03-2014 at 05:35 PM.

Po, the Kung Fu Panda, strode confidently forward, his Fists of Fury ready to pound the large pink rabbit that blocked his path. In his attempt to avoid getting caught between the rabbit's clashing cymbals, Po lost his balance and fell on top of his opponent, knocking him unconscious.
    Last edited by Anodyne; 09-05-2014 at 02:04 PM.
    Beverly Allen, the Bee--with honey and stinger.

"If humans have souls, then clones will have them, too."--Arthur Caplan

Juri Han, S.I.N. agent, assassin, and taekwondo master strode through the portal with a slightly irritated look.

"They must have looked me up if they'd sent an invitation, so why bother with this preliminary waste of time?"

She came out on the other side and found herself within a small, dilapidated dojo. Beat up, old-looking training equipment sat dusty on one side, a table with a large pile of unopened mail on the other. A banner, frayed and slightly askew, hung from the wall which read "Saikyo-ryuu" in Kanji.

"So you're the last opponent I have to face in order to get my chance to prove Saikyo's strength to the world," a voice called out, a man dressed in a pink Gi. He appeared in decent shape, but certainly didn't have the look of a ferocious fighter. "Prepare yourself! Hyah!"

Dan leaped into the air with his patented Dankukyaku, breaking through a conveniently, and conspicuously placed series of wooden boards. If one looked closely, you could see that they all had what appeared to be a line of scotch tape running across their centers.

"Oh brother..."

Meanwhile, at the Coliseum...

An eager audience watched a large monitor displaying the scene within the dojo as Dan continually taunted Juri. She looked thoroughly unimpressed.

"Ladies and Gentleman, looks like our challenger is all-fired up and ready to put S.I.N.'s top agent, nicknamed "Spider" through her paces! It's Dan Hibiki, the master of "the Strongest Style" Saikyo-ryuu vs Juri Han, the Taekwondo Terror!"

As the excited voice on the speakers announced the fighters, the image cut to a quick side-by-side display of the fighters.

"Who will come out on top?! Fi---"

The announcer, and the audience, caught their breaths as the monitors cut back to the fight. Only, it was already over, with Juri standing atop the bloodied and bruised Dan. A smile crept across her face as she looked into the camera.

"You know, it almost made me feel bad to beat down such an inept fighter... Almost."

She strode back through the portal she came from, giving the camera one last look.

"To those who are running this pathetic excuse of a tournament, give me someone I can really show a good time!"
    Last edited by Knight Lancer; 09-03-2014 at 09:40 PM.

Hong Kong, United Kingdom

I had just woke up in the morning at my family house in Kowloon. I got dressed and went out and starting running on the streets, to get the blood flow going, to get my mind awakened, to stimulate all the senses.

Touch - my feet feeling the curve of brick and cobbled road as I jogged lightly on it

Smell - the scent of noodles being boiled for breakfast of the working man

Taste - nothing, though the smell of food prepared gets me excited for the day's bounty

Hearing - the chickens squawking at the sight of daylight, music playing from radios of some houses, early morning people already talking

Sight - seeing my old neighborhood slowly brighten and wake up with the dawn of the new day

This was my neighborhood. It still is, my place. I love it. Of course, I was born in the United States, but this was my home. I returned to it in the hope and determination of finding myself here, finding my true calling, whether as a fighting champion, a teacher, or something else.

Then, I saw some strange individuals suddenly appear in my path, and I stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post

The shirtless man was the first to speak. "Welcome! I am Mister X, I will be the one to host this first Multiversal Bloodsport tournament."

Turning his head he'd look at the ones flanking him and smirking before continuing. "The others are of little consequence though I am sure they will introduce themselves when the time is right. Anyway the fighters gathered before us today still has one obstacle they need to conquer...

They need to qualify."
    Suddenly portals to different locations would materialize all around the fighters. "Only half of you will be worth enough to join the battle in earnest. Do not disappoint me. Step through the portal and face your opponent"
    The idea of this game interested me. When I stepped through the portal, my surroundings seemed to change around me. Was I now in some coliseum? I was not scared, but curious and in awe of this power at work.

Then, an opponent appeared before me.

I measured his size and apparent ability... against my own. And took action before he seemed to know what was coming.

I had the upper hand and continue to seize momentum...

...but I got overconfident and lost the advantage.

After wearing him down, though, I finally found an opening.

As was on an elevated mood from defeating a formidable adversary, I had no fear. I awaited what came next.