Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

As lights flashed all around her Elena was super excited to meet her opponent.

As the man strutted towards he, had a whole team of people following him.as. He stopped in front of Elena, a make-up woman quickly started Applying cover-up on his face.

Elena would move closer to the man, extending her hand.

"Hello there! I really enjoyed that music played. The rhythm was so enjoyable. I am Elena., what's your name?"

As the man's follower a way, he took of his sunglasses and looked at the girl, then back at his crew, snickering at the girl.

"Really?"

"Really!"

"Really?"

he man rolled his eyes.

"Really!"

The man would be handed a microphone, as he looked at the girl.

"You really don't know who I am? I am the most must see wwe superstar of all time. I an an A-list movie star! I am the Miz, and I am Awesome! So listen her, this whole match between you and me here? It's all a formality. I am former WWE World Champion. I am an A-lister, I don't have time for you. So let's just get this over with."

As Miz started to back off, he would than warn Elena.

"Don't you dare hit me in my face. It's worth more that you are."

As the match started the two studied each other. Elena feinted a kick the Miz. After a few time the Miz tried to move towards the girl, Elena made an act.

"Mallet smash!"

The girl yelled as her heel smashed into the top of the A-lister's head. in one kick, the match was over.

"Jamba! I did it!"

Elena would than look to the Miz, who was knocked at cold. She would look at the Miz's PR team.

"Did I over did it? I am so sorry! when He wakes up, tell him it was a awesome fight."

The girl smirk a she quick left.
    Last edited by Josh; 09-04-2014 at 05:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    One of the challengers finished off his opponent with no problem, and seemed to be feeling himself. Rock turned to face him, and gave the man a vulpine grin.

"Be careful what you wish for. You and that taekwondo chick might've had it easy, but this was just the qualifying round. A real winner doesn't talk until he's taken out all his competition"

"Awww, look. One of you cares. I didn't expect that. Well, Rocky Balboa, believe me. If I was here to win...I'd have already done it. I'm just here for the fun of the challenge. If you can bring it."

He turned, sizing up the chick herself. Not bad, he thought to himself

"So I don't know about you lot at all, but the name's Mercury Black. I know, badass and all that. Kinda like comic book ish name. Does that help or do you need a divulging of my whole life story?" He deadpanned with a snicker, before turning, giving a two fingered wave to Bayonetta.

"And what if I tried to hit on you, hmmm?"

"Hello everyone! I am Elena! It's wonderful to meet all of you!"

"Annnnnnnnnnd of course. I run into Emerald's long lost twin sister, or some shit like that. Look alike. Whatever. With an even more revealing outfit. Whoop de doo." He pictured his partner and this Elena chick. Emerald and Elena...the E and E connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Elena View Post
    Juri turned to Elena.

"Oh Great! Someone invited the Friendly Neighborhood African Princess!"

Despite being nearly 7 inches shorter, somehow it still seemed as though the dark taekwondoin (태권도인) was looking down at the much taller capoeirista.

"I would've hoped old Thunder-thighs could make it! It's just so much fun to put my foot right in that smug face of hers!"

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post

"Wonderful? Hahaha yes this is pretty wonderful isn't it?! The excitement, the exhilaration. Nothing beats the feeling of pulverising and being pulverised! Yes, girl, this is PARADISE!!!

Prologue the One

At the Lennox House, the dread sick feeling in her stomach was common, daily and exacerbated when she heard the footsteps of the greasy orderly.

What could one do to bear it without dying inside?

"Madame Gorski, you promised me this dance would be exceptional! Should I prepare to be disappointed?" The gangster, Blue Jones, asked.

"Oh, Blue - haven't you yet learned? Baby Doll is absolutely exceptional!" Madame Gorski replied

The gangster raked Baby Doll over with his passionate, dark shark's eyes. She may have appeared dead inside, but when she danced, she was alive, for there was a corner in her mind untouched and free...

"Wait," Madame Gorski gushed, "until you see what Baby Doll can do!"

And Baby Doll prepared for her dance. The song was struck.

And the song flooded her mind, but it was not the song playing on the record player.

No, this one was something else entirely.

It promised her that "her pretty face was going to hell."

I need it all, baby that's no lie/I need a lover with an alibi

Wait until you see what Baby Doll can do...

Last edited by Indigo Al; 09-04-2014 at 10:49 AM.

"Well...this is certainly most...intriguing?" Having stepped through the portal, the immortal nosferatu, Slayer, found his opponent...

...or what he could only imagine it was to be.

Thirty seconds was on the clock, but all he needed was one, single punch to launch the car off the pier. "As silly as it may sounds, Sharon, I was hoping the car was a robot in disguise." He jokingly announced to his wife. Just as he went to leave, a loud splash diverted his attention, prompting the vampire to sidestep what appeared to be the trunk door of the car as it crashed onto the pier. Several more splashes could be heard and from the waters came what could only be described as a demon.

"How very curious, it's an Oni."

Oni, demon, they're almost the same thing.

"Poor soul must have been locked in the trunk. No hard feelings about nearly drowning you."

Despite his apology and sympathy, the oni reared back its club, to which the vampire replied in kind by the doing the same with his fist.
    ---------------

A portal opened among the others as the victors joined the only winners. Stepping out was a man and woman, the former of which tossed aside a garish green mask.

"Greetings, my fellow combatants! I am Slayer and this my wife, Sharon and, I, for one, am looking forth to the rousing fights that will be sure to be had! "

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Howard View Post
    Hit on he...no! Oh uh man gotta think fast he'd think while rubbing the back of his neck with one hand and fervently shaking his head

"No! Just uh, nervous because I'm excited, you know? I've been in competitions before and well, this seems like an...eclectic group of fighters, so yeah! That's why I'm nervous" he'd tell her, hoping he sounded convincing. He really hoped Kain wasn't watching this, but knowing his luck....
    Bayonetta found Rock's response humorous.

"Oh, relax dear, I was only playing with you" she reassured.

"The name's Bayonetta. Pleased to make your acquaintance."

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury Black View Post

He turned, sizing up the chick herself. Not bad, he thought to himself

"So I don't know about you lot at all, but the name's Mercury Black. I know, badass and all that. Kinda like comic book ish name. Does that help or do you need a divulging of my whole life story?" He deadpanned with a snicker, before turning, giving a two fingered wave to Bayonetta.

"And what if I tried to hit on you, hmmm?"

Bayonetta thought to herself, a lot of cute babyfaced types in here. Was this a fighting tournament or a modeling contest? Either way, I would win, she thought.

Still...

"Well hello there, Mr. Black. My name's Bayonetta" she replied.

"My memory is quite bad but if I do recall, the last guy that hit on me took a bullet to the forehead. I'll kindly ask if you still think I'm worth hitting on?"

Meanwhile as the grown ups were talking the weird man with the green mohawk was fiddling around with some sort of device.

"Heeeheeeheeem Busuzima you've done it again!"

As Slayer emerged from the portal his device would go haywire. "Oh. what do we have here?" The same happened when he pointed it at Bayonetta. "Such interesting data! I can't wait to...sink my teeth into it!"

"..."

The woman in red would give Busuzima a look of disgust before looking down at the contestants.

What are you doing here Litchi? Litchi Fay-Ling was a woman out of her element. While not a pure soul she could not be considered evil in any meaning of the word. But there was one thing that would have her side with the devil, to rescue a lost soul from the voids of madness. She was glad though...no one from her world could see her do what she must do.

The last of the group also stood silently watching the others on the balcony and the contestants. He recognized that mask the one could Slayer emerged with...was Drahmin the only one worthy from his world to join? He scoffed. What did it matter to Shang Tsung who was picked. He was only interested in the results.

"For the victors so far I give you my applause. Shang Tsung wishes you all the best."

He could feel Mister X staring at him. He had made it very clear that this was his world and his rules. But to Shang Tsung he was just the man servant looking after the venue, and when this was all over Shang Tsung would devour Mister X's soul whole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58NKCwjz6e8

OOC: Play the above link.

Madripoor...A city much like any other. Neck-deep in its secrets and lies, all meant to bring it keep it spinning in its corrupt orbit. And here I was, right in the middle of it as usual. Surrounded by fancy-pants guys in red ninja-looking threads that a blind man could see, thinking about just how many heads I was gonna smash for it tonight.

It was a good night to play the music.

"When the word of love falls, pick it up- And hold it higher."

QUIET ON THE SET- ACTION!

It was a bad night to be a member of the Hand...

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    "Heeeheeeheeem Busuzima you've done it again!"

As Slayer emerged from the portal his device would go haywire. "Oh. what do we have here?" The same happened when he pointed it at Bayonetta. "Such interesting data! I can't wait to...sink my teeth into it!"
    Bayonetta turned her attention to the stranger who had pointed something at her.

Wonder what this one is after, she thought to herself.

She leaped into the air, and landed in front of him.

"Curious as I am, you're going to have to tell me what's so bloody interesting about me in particular?" Bayonetta interrogated.

Smooth Rock, smooth. It is progress though, compared to how bad I use to stammer he'd think

"Heh, right, should've figured that, and it's nice to meet you too miss Bayonetta, same with you Mercury Black. I think it'll be an interesting tournament to say the least" Rock would reply. He'd stick his hands into his pocket and rock on his heels for further introductions
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

"Oh man, oh gosh, oh jesus, a bullet to the face. Whatever shall I do? That's so threatening. For a toddler. Maybe. Yeah. Is this before I deflect it? Or cut it in two? Or catch it? Or let it bounce off my aura? Oh man, you're terrifying. Bayonetta, the scourge of all. Run for the hills, my pain is legendary." All this was said extremely sarcastically before she jumped off, heading to someone else.

Last edited by NovaPrimeX; 09-04-2014 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayonetta View Post
    "Curious as I am, you're going to have to tell me what's so bloody interesting about me in particular?" Bayonetta interrogated.
    Busuzima landed flat on his ass when Bayonetta landed next to him up on the balcony. "Nothing! Nothing! Well except..." He turned his head to get a look of her shapely rear. "Just your charming personality that's all. Heeheehee!"

Mister X would speak though he never turned to face Bayonetta. "This is the VIP section. I suggest you return down with the rest as you wait for the qualifying fights to be over."