Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    Wonder why he can't just blow up the planet the regular way
    The same reason Odin Force Thor with the power of Galactus couldn't solo the Progenitor... PLOT!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    Sheesh. Jean has taken her judgment really seriously, hasn't she? I wouldn't wanna be at the receiving end of that.

Since Jean Grey learned how to absorb the psychic energy around her and unleash it in a devastating telekinetic attack

I hope Jean says something to this effect as she absorbs the Progenitor's Power Cosmic, and incinerates him with it

Psychic Siphoning: Jean is able to drain others' psychic energy to enhance her psionic powers. The boost she can provide to herself depends on the psychic energy within her enemies, explaining the fact that she is rarely seen using this power. The greatest feat she has performed after using this ability was when she knocked Galactus out with a blast of psychic energy stolen from him, the Phoenix, Terrax, and an unknown alien species. She also used this ability to reconstruct her body after being consumed by a Poison and to kill the Poison Queen.
    Last edited by Micabe; 10-20-2022 at 03:09 PM.

I've enjoyed this event for the most part and I'm looking forward to its conclusion. Then we get a few months of uninterrupted stories.
    Last edited by JB; 10-20-2022 at 03:23 PM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I've enjoyed this event for the most part and I'm looking forward to its conclusion. Then we get a few months of uninterrupted stories.
    Don’t we only get like 2 months before getting dragged into Sins of Sinister for months?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Don’t we only get like 2 months before getting dragged into Sins of Sinister for months?
    We have the rest of this month, Nov, Dec, and part of Jan before we're teleported to Sinister's future of hell.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Sinister getting physical is always weird. Seeing him punching a giant leech is fun though.

Excited out of my mind for this.

The cracked Earth crust makes me think of Secret Wars II. Still on the fence whether it's all a Celestial illusion, but that one sure wasn't, and the capes patched it right up

still can't believe that they have recycled a Twilight plot twist for the first act of this event.......

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post

Since Jean Grey learned how to absorb the psychic energy around her and unleash it in a devastating telekinetic attack

I hope Jean says something to this effect as she absorbs the Progenitor's Power Cosmic, and incinerates him with it

Psychic Siphoning: Jean is able to drain others' psychic energy to enhance her psionic powers. The boost she can provide to herself depends on the psychic energy within her enemies, explaining the fact that she is rarely seen using this power. The greatest feat she has performed after using this ability was when she knocked Galactus out with a blast of psychic energy stolen from him, the Phoenix, Terrax, and an unknown alien species. She also used this ability to reconstruct her body after being consumed by a Poison and to kill the Poison Queen.
    I adore the pink Phoenix so much. I have to say it is so awkward seeing the Phoenix used by someone else in this event without Jean and Echo interacting or Echo doing ANYTHING meaningful with it.

BANNED

Am I missing something here? If the Progenitors' first appearance was seen in Royals #5 (2018) how is it then that the Inhumans have taken a backseat to the Mutants and Eternals?
    Last edited by Micabe; 10-21-2022 at 03:13 AM.

“Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Am I missing something here? If the Progenitors' first appearance was seen in Royals #5 (2018) how is it then that the Inhumans have taken a backseat to the Mutants and Eternals?
    Inhumans aren't real.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I adore the pink Phoenix so much. I have to say it is so awkward seeing the Phoenix used by someone else in this event without Jean and Echo interacting or Echo doing ANYTHING meaningful with it.

Because, Echo is just another wannabe, soon to be forgotten like all the other non-genetic Grey's?

Progenitor Celestial =\= Progenitors (plural)

Progenitor Celestial was named that cause its death juice gave earthlings super-powers, I think. Refer to Aaron's Avengers.

The Progenitors (the race) are a race of fun Kirby-esque aliens who messed with the Inhumans for...god, I wish I remembered. 2018 was ten years ago.
    Last seen real recently in X-men:Red btw!Progenitor-attack-the-Morrowlands.jpg
    Last edited by Alex_Of_X; 10-21-2022 at 05:35 AM. Reason: inhuman meddling

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    "Good. I need this hypocrite to burn." Jean coming in hot.
    She should go Dark Phoenix on their ass and end the Progenitor and their judgment in a blaze of glory.