Page 54 of 63 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Some people like Mayo on their ham sandwhich. Some people like Mustard. I say why not both at once?
    I do both from time to time, but, I like plain yellow mustard.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Not really. But with democracy in this country literally hanging by a thread while a dangerously sociopathic grifter who incited a near insurrection four years ago is the Republican candidate for president, the antics of a smarmy rapper turned smarmy entrepreneur doesn't move the needle even a little bit. At least not in my book. If you want to create a thread about Diddy, or whatever the hell he calls himself these days, knock yourself out.
    I get that the "democracy in danger" is a bigger issue than children abuse and sex trafficking, but its a really big deal if you read into it.

Maybe I start thread later about that.

Invincible Member

Some people like Mayo on their ham sandwhich. Some people like Mustard. I say why not both at once?
    I'll do that sometimes. The mayo is usually either Hellman's or Miracle Whip or the store brand knock off. The mustard is usually the store brand knock Dijon mustard. Mayo is the top slice of bread and the mustard is the bottom slice.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    I'll do that sometimes. The mayo is usually either Hellman's or Miracle Whip or the store brand knock off. The mustard is usually the store brand knock Dijon mustard. Mayo is the top slice of bread and the mustard is the bottom slice.
    Funny that Germans and French eat their fries with Mayo and in England and the US its unheard of. Mayo on fries is the best thing, even better mixing it up with ketchup

Boisterously Confused

I am a proud member of your cult.

Not really. But with democracy in this country literally hanging by a thread while a dangerously sociopathic grifter who incited a near insurrection four years ago is the Republican candidate for president, the antics of a smarmy rapper turned smarmy entrepreneur doesn't move the needle even a little bit. At least not in my book. If you want to create a thread about Diddy, or whatever the hell he calls himself these days, knock yourself out.
    I like the way you put things into perspective. That was very well said.

But just to lightly touch on it, Puffy has had this coming for years. That man is evil.

I'm a weirdo, I like my cold sandwiches dry.

I do the polar opposite: mayo on bottom, mustard on top.

Boisterously Confused

I do the polar opposite: mayo on bottom, mustard on top.
    I couldn't help thinking: "button first, or zip?"
    image.jpg

Oh, yeah! Forgot to mention that I spread both thinly on the bread as I don't want the condiments to overpower the taste of that delectable ham!

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Is it just me or is it painful watching Ric Flair in recent commercials trying to impersonate his younger self?
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Is it just me or is it painful watching Rick Flair in recent commercials trying to impersonate his younger self?
    That's what happens when you have more debt that you have money.

All those years in the industry, it's sad watching Naitch go on like this. WOOOO!!!

First in NYC we had the orange skies from the wildfires last year, yesterday we had a earthquake.

I'm preparing myself for the kaiju attack next.

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    First in NYC we had the orange skies from the wildfires last year, yesterday we had a earthquake.

I'm preparing myself for the kaiju attack next.
    It’s always a little humorous when Californians have the rare opportunity to chuckle at other states freaking out over a natural phenomenon that we’re used to. Usually it’s us having a meltdown over some rain or a small amount of snow while the rest of the country deals with hurricanes, tornadoes, and blizzards.
    Last edited by Robotman; 04-06-2024 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    It’s always a little humorous when Californians can have the rare opportunity to chuckle at other states freaking out over a natural phenomenon that we’re used to. Usually it’s us having a meltdown over some rain or a small amount of snow while the rest of the country deals with hurricanes, tornadoes, and blizzards.
    Crazy, ain't it?

Working in a Mirror Factory is something I can totally see myself doing.