Page 52 of 63 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Seriously, there are a thousand free treadmills in this empty ass gym, and you had to pick the one right next to me?

That really chaps my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    Seriously, there are a thousand free treadmills in this empty ass gym, and you had to pick the one right next to me?

That really chaps my ass.
    ^^^God I hate that.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Pfft! Chicago pizza isn't pizza, it's a casserole! I'll take New York style anyday!

I like deep dish pizza...

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^It'll put you on the couch w. your pants undone big time.
    HA! That sounds amusing! You must post a picture of this culinary treat after you've cooked it up!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    The entertainer who reported this story said that, as a man, he wouldn’t be as discriminated as a woman if someone saw his tits…

There always has been a double standart between men and women about nudity. I remember seeing men naked to the waist walking in my town last summer…
    Personally, I have no desire to see men's nipples either, so I would be very happy if it was considered just as inappropriate to display them in public as with women. (Not to mention, it's usually the least attractive men that decide to go around half-naked in summer. Same with those minimalistic bathing suits.)

But yes, women are traditionally expected to cover up more of the body than men - just look at bathing suits. I don't see this changing anytime soon (no do I see any reason to).
    Slava Ukraini!
    Truth and love must prevail over lies and hatred

I looked for a photo online that showed a women wearing a similar shear blouse. I wanted one that wasn't erotic or more salacious.
    People can decide for themselves if the airline was right to ask the lady to cover up.

https://s2.pictoa.com/media/gallerie...fa5059286f.jpg
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I looked for a photo online that showed a women wearing a similar shear blouse. I wanted one that wasn't erotic or more salacious.
    People can decide for themselves if the airline was right to ask the lady to cover up.

Well, I guess I won’t be getting much work done today…
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

I mean I wouldn't complain, but I also see where the airline is coming from.

^^^heheh, you said “see”.

-runs away fast-

Anyone remember these/use these as kids?

I’d love ordering the books then forgetting all about them (it took forever for those things to get processed), until the teacher would pull a box out from behind the desk one day then I’d be all “EEEEEEEEEEE”!

^^^heheh, you said “see”.

-runs away fast-
    LOL You childish!

I’d love ordering the books then forgetting all about them (it took forever for those things to get processed), until the teacher would pull a box out from behind the desk one day then I’d be all “EEEEEEEEEEE”!
    Maaaaaan, YES! I was born in '90, but we had those and the Scholastic Book Fairs all through elementary school.

Good times.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

To quote Ace Ventura, alrighty then!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    Maaaaaan, YES! I was born in '90, but we had those and the Scholastic Book Fairs all through elementary school.

Good times.
    ^^^Heck yeah, one of the best parts of school at that age!

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Same here. That was one of the best things about school. I even liked those Scholastic News freebies they gave out in class, too. Oh, though my brother actually was the one who bought it, this was my favorite Scholastic book:

I was reading and rereading that fifty years ago. For a bunch of horror nuts like my brother and I, that was pure gold!
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

I loved these. I got many books on these little fairs. Yes it took forever to get them processed but when they came in I was so thrilled.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.