Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Galactus vs Arakko
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Amazing Member

I was thinking that the X-men erase themselves from the worlds memories and basically fall into groups trying to keep up a masquerade about their own existence from the rest of the world. Basically as far the reverse of krakoa as you can possibly get

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ultramega1 View Post
    I was thinking that the X-men erase themselves from the worlds memories and basically fall into groups trying to keep up a masquerade about their own existence from the rest of the world. Basically as far the reverse of krakoa as you can possibly get
    That was literally what they did right before Krakoa.

One book:

X-Men

Emma is the "Xavier" role.

Warpath
    Monet
    Rictor
    Sunspot
    Dust
    Synch
    X-23
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Spectacular Member

Actually I think that something cataclysmic should happen that forces all mutants to relocate to mars/ arakko and then with a mix of Phoenix / legion / Wanda and other omega mutants / cosmic entities : the entire planet gets transported to a completely new part of the universe/cosmos with no means of returning or contacting earth or any known part of the universe and there they have to survive cosmic thanos level threats and Shi-ar size cosmic empires trying to kill them. While back on earth no more mutants are being born. This whole era ends with a small group of mutants survivors ( a couple of thousand) finding a way home and coming back just in time to save the earth and it’s heroes from a big threat and finally becoming hero’s in the eyes of regular humans and being accepted as part of the human race.

I see the patern many fans we believe that quiting the mutants of the x-equation for a time the earth will be defenseless and posible doomed.

After the Fall of X comes the Return of X

I pray there isn't some type of Zero Tolerance after this. I'm tired of the X-world being on the run. They tried to live everywhere and still have to move. I loved the fact that Mutants as a whole came together. Now they are going to split them up again smh

I am open to a book where Gabriel and Havok on the same team. But thats just me

Krakoa, or whatever mutant state succeeds it (like, they could all move back to Genosha or Ti'an once Krakoa is blown up) becomes a normal country with a normal democratic government and parliament. Most X-Men go back to being heroes because they suck at being normal pliticians and administrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    Krakoa, or whatever mutant state succeeds it (like, they could all move back to Genosha or Ti'an once Krakoa is blown up) becomes a normal country with a normal democratic government and parliament. Most X-Men go back to being heroes because they suck at being normal pliticians and administrators.
    I agree with this.

Personally, I think the logical progression after Krakoa is to bring back Genosha as a democratic nation and a true example of mutants and humans working together to correct past wrongs and build a better future for the planet.
    By this time, all mutants that have died as a result of humankind’s prejudice would have been resurrected, but the Resurrection Protocols would end after that. That would basically be a blank slate for human-mutant relations, letting them embark on a new chapter.
    The point of this new phase would be to explore if peaceful coexistence is actually a possibility after previous injustices have been corrected.

BOOKS:
    X-MEN: the super-hero book. Mutant heroes protecting Earth. (Cyke, Jean, Synch, Magik, Thunderbird, Sunfire etc)
    X-FACTOR: Mutantkind’s ambassadors, trying to make sure every nation is a safe place for mutants. (Monet, Iceman, Angel, Dazzler, Northstar etc)
    MARAUDERS: Genosha’s protectors (Emma, Polaris, Frenzy, Rogue, Gambit, Marrow etc)
    X-FORCE: Black-ops team handling situations that could hurt human-mutant relations if turned public (Bishop, Sage, Logan, Domino, Boom Boom etc)
    NEW MUTANTS: With the X-men no longer being immortal, the New Mutants and former NXM take it upon themselves to protect the next generations. (Moonstar, Karma, Warpath, Surge, Prodigy, Dust etc)
    EXTERNALS: Krakoa may be done, but Storm and company continue their mission of cultivating a mutant world in Arrako. (Storm, Magneto, Sunspot, Cable, Khora, Cannonball etc)
    EXCALIBUR: Earth’s protectors against threats from Otherworld. (Betsy, Brian, Rachel, Nightcrawler, Kate, Kylun etc)
    Last edited by Factor; 10-25-2022 at 02:54 PM.

All i want is an arrako based guardians of the galaxy with

Storm
    Nova (Rich)
    Jean
    Hercules
    Blue Marvel
    America Chavez
    Peter Quill
    Gamora
    and Marvel Boy

written by ewing of course.
    Last edited by jwatson; 10-25-2022 at 03:31 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    I heartily agree with this.
    Also, how many are on the quiet council? I thought it was 10, but I see 12 seats. Have they filled those or something?

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    All i want is an arrako based guardians of the galaxy with

Storm
    Nova (Rich)
    Jean
    Hercules
    Blue Marvel
    America Chavez
    Peter Quill
    Gamora
    and Marvel Boy

written by ewing of course.
    10/10 would read.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Default hands full of marmalade

Sure, I'll play! Get ready for...

JUNGLE-X

Defeated, Orchis have but one card to play--they drop the WORLD (Weapon X facility) on Krakoa, super-evolving Krakoa into a tainted, cancerous, uninhabitable jungle. No more mutant paradise, no more resurrection.

The mutants splinter:

X-Brotherhood: Xavier, Apocalypse, Emma Frost, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Magik, Beast, Laura. They want revenge. And the hordes of Amenth march with them.
    Uncanny X-Men: Cyclops, Jean, Logan, Sinister, Storm, Khora, Destiny and Mystique. They want to find a way for mutantkind to survive. Arrako stands with them.

In "Planet-X" they clash. From the last resurrection pod we see a man rise--MAGNETO. He's sought revenge one too many times. He chooses life.

Defeated, the brotherhood scatters. Xavier is MIA. Erik wears his helmet, and makes a refuge for his people in the Morlock tunnels.

Mutants will survive. One day, when the scars heal and they learn to trust on another, they'll try at paradise once more.

...okay now everyone, sign your NDAs so that I can pitch this to Marvel in 2029 lmao
    Last edited by Alex_Of_X; 10-26-2022 at 03:31 AM. Reason: marmalade hands lmao

X-Men
    Vs
    Deviants
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver