Default Luthor faking his death and return

I'm looking for the specific issues that involve luthor faking his death and returning as his "son" Lex Jr. I think they were all triangle issues, but I don't know which ones are the vital ones.

Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by tib2d2 View Post
    I'm looking for the specific issues that involve luthor faking his death and returning as his "son" Lex Jr. I think they were all triangle issues, but I don't know which ones are the vital ones.

Anyone know?
    Fake his death in Action Comics #660
    his "son" debut in Action Comics #678

Astonishing Member kingaliencracker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tib2d2 View Post

Anyone know?
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=19530969

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

DC did a nice old (long out of print trade) called Superman: They Saved Luthor's Brain...Collecting stories from Man of Steel#4, Superman #2, 19, and 21, and Action Comics #600, 660, 668, 670-73, and 676-678.

Lois & Clark did a lot to help me love Luthor cheating death stories. This gothiclike ability of Lex's for finding some measure of immortality, this Nietzschean man even overcoming death. Buying and scheming his way past death.
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 11-04-2022 at 01:22 PM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”