Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Qunatumania is a horrible name for the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wish Cassie had a more unique suit but seeing her in-between Scott and Hope was a nice visual.
    Well, it does resemble her current comic book suit. But I do agree I wish it was a bit more unique.

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    Kang looks great so far. Expecting great work from Jonathan Majors. After seeing his Men's Health spread I hope they find a way to get him shirtless... cause yum

Cassie looks ready to go meet the Young Avengers by the end of it. After she screws everyone over there sucking them into the Quantum realm.
    Didn't I hear a rumor that Kate Bishop was going to have a cameo at the end of this?

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Well, it does resemble her current comic book suit. But I do agree I wish it was a bit more unique.
    I've never been a big "Cassie as Stinger" fan. I've always preferred her as Stature.

Well he admit it, now Scott has to marry his mother in law!!

Loved the trailer. Designs in the quantum realm look very cool, but KANG is the main reason I’m excited. Johnathan Majors is an absolute force, so excited to see what he does with the character and his variants.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I personally like it. Goofy names like Multiverse of Madness, Love and Thunder, and Quantumania were all fun titles, and I enjoyed both of the other movies. So if the name is anything to go by, maybe I’ll enjoy this one too

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I agree.

Good thing it’s called “Quantumania” instead.

Still kind of sad they couldn’t think of a way to have Luis and the crew in the Quantum Realm. They should be there at that for the heist to stop Krang.

BANNED

I can't shake the feeling Kang is NOT the big bad for the Multiverse Saga and they plan to give him a Loki like position in this new MCU storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    I can't shake the feeling Kang is NOT the big bad for the Multiverse Saga and they plan to give him a Loki like position in this new MCU storyline.
    They named the penultimate movie the "Kang Dynasty."

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Cassie has clearly been studying under the Pyms while her dad is enjoying his celebrity status. She has to be a prodigy to be able to create the device that sends them to the quantum realm.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Cassie has clearly been studying under the Pyms while her dad is enjoying his celebrity status. She has to be a prodigy to be able to create the device that sends them to the quantum realm.
    She was kind of giving me Valeria Richards until she blundered them all into the Quantum Realm. She was sounding smart at first!

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    Kang isn't the main villain.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post
    Well he admit it, now Scott has to marry his mother in law!!

Loved the trailer. Designs in the quantum realm look very cool, but KANG is the main reason I’m excited. Johnathan Majors is an absolute force, so excited to see what he does with the character and his variants.
    You said it. Its amazing that, in a show with the likes of Tom Hiddleston, Sophia Di Martino and Owen Wilson - Jonathan Majors more than held his own and was arguably the standout.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    Doesn't say much to me.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    Some fans love coming up with theories for what’s going to happen despite all evidence saying otherwise.