Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    Doesn't say much to me.
    Then you're trying too hard to find fault.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    Then you're trying too hard to find fault.
    No. I simply say that the title by itself is not enough to convice me about Kang's status in the MUltiverse Saga.
    But, to be fair, ask me again once Wakanda Forever drops.
    Last edited by Minerboh; 10-26-2022 at 06:10 AM.

It’ll be Mephisto.

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    She was kind of giving me Valeria Richards until she blundered them all into the Quantum Realm. She was sounding smart at first!
    Eh, wasn't that more Janet's fault? Cassie had no way of knowing someone in there would pull them in; it's kind of important information, isn't it?

And maybe the Big Bad will end up being God Emperor Doom? The story leading to that was an absolute mess, so the movies would definitely need to take a different track to get there ... but on the way, you could introduce the FF and the Maker, Franklin and Valeria ... and since the end of Secret Wars was pretty much a hard reset of the multiverse, if can easily throw the X-Men in after that, if you haven't already. It does seem rather like there will be enough going on, without throwing the X-Men into this phase, much as I look forward to seeing how they will be portrayed in the MCU.
    Be kind to me, or treat me mean
    I'll make the most of it, I'm an extraordinary machine

I've seen some speculation that with Kang's line to Ant-Man "I can send you back, I can give you more time" that some think Scott might be killed. But I'm wondering if the editing is a misdirection and that the theory is partially true that Ant-Man is dying and Kang is offering him a deal, but the Ant-Man is Hank not Scott that Kang is talking too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I've seen some speculation that with Kang's line to Ant-Man "I can send you back, I can give you more time" that some think Scott might be killed. But I'm wondering if the editing is a misdirection and that the theory is partially true that Ant-Man is dying and Kang is offering him a deal, but the Ant-Man is Hank not Scott that Kang is talking too.
    Seriously, no-one thinks he'd want to go back and see his daughter grow up over the five lost years?

Eh, wasn't that more Janet's fault? Cassie had no way of knowing someone in there would pull them in; it's kind of important information, isn't it?
    Plus, how many times has scott been in and out of it? The avengers used it in endgame also.

Yeah, how the heck would she know? Not her fault jan didn't warn scott who went in it all the time about a big danger in it. That's all on jan.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Plus, how many times has scott been in and out of it? The avengers used it in endgame also.

Yeah, how the heck would she know? Not her fault jan didn't warn scott who went in it all the time about a big danger in it. That's all on jan.
    I mean, I think letting them know ahead of time what she was doing would be prudent, especially since they're so knowledgeable about it, but that's just me.

I wonder if her Quantum Realm experiments are what land her in jail.

It could also be cut in a weird place?

Not like Marvel has never done that before.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I mean, I think letting them know ahead of time what she was doing would be prudent, especially since they're so knowledgeable about it, but that's just me.
    Yeah, the whole “let me experiment with this thing I know nothing about” doesn’t exactly scream innocence. I don’t think it’s up to Jan to tell Scott’s daughter everything she knows about every topic just in case she does something reckless.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    Yeah, the whole “let me experiment with this thing I know nothing about” doesn’t exactly scream innocence. I don’t think it’s up to Jan to tell Scott’s daughter everything she knows about every topic just in case she does something reckless.
    Knowing nothing about a thing is the entire reason for experimentation. How else do we find out about things?

Jan doesn’t need to nor should she school Scott’s daughter on everything but she has specific information on this one subject that could be useful not just to Scott’s daughter but to anyone connected to the quantum realm.

Quote Originally Posted by HollowSage View Post
    Knowing nothing about a thing is the entire reason for experimentation. How else do we find out about things?

Jan doesn’t need to nor should she school Scott’s daughter on everything but she has specific information on this one subject that could be useful not just to Scott’s daughter but to anyone connected to the quantum realm.
    If she knew Cassie was experimenting on it to begin with she probably could have warned her or given advice. It doesn't seem like anyone was aware of quite what Cassie was doing.

There's also the case of 2 of them successfully going to the Quantum realm and returning...3, really, but that took a bit longer to figure out how to get her out.

Based on what I saw in the trailer, I like Kathryn Newtown's Cassie. Do you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Based on what I saw in the trailer, I like Kathryn Newtown's Cassie. Do you agree?
    She doesn't really get to do much. I think she had more scenes in the footage from D23 because that apparently showed her in jail.

I'm disappointed she's not blonde and they went with the Stinger suit.