Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Pretty exciting trailer, count me in!
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    MODOK doesn't look good. He looks too normal on top of the CG being spotty
    Modok not looking good. I agree.

Modok looks too normal. What??? Your idea of normal must be terrifying.

We didnt get to long of a look at Modok. So I will reserve judgement until I see the movie.

The trailer looks great and this movie looks amazing. I wonder how Scott will beat Kang because Kang is above his paygrade (Though he did get jobbed by Hawkeye alone in the comics)

I wonder if this will be a thing where Scott does not flat out beat Kang but escapes him and has to rally the other heroes.
    Last edited by babyblob; 01-10-2023 at 02:11 PM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Excited!

The Ant-Man films have been two of my favorite MCU films.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HollowSage View Post
    Modok not looking good. I agree.

Modok looks too normal. What??? Your idea of normal must be terrifying.
    He looks like a normal guy will a huge head. He needs to look more freakish and distorted.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    We didnt get to long of a look at Modok. So I will reserve judgement until I see the movie.

The trailer looks great and this movie looks amazing. I wonder how Scott will beat Kang because Kang is above his paygrade (Though he did get jobbed by Hawkeye alone in the comics)

I wonder if this will be a thing where Scott does not flat out beat Kang but escapes him and has to rally the other heroes.
    I imagine Ant-Man's actions will only delay Kang, and probably end with Scott in Kang's custody

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I imagine Ant-Man's actions will only delay Kang, and probably end with Scott in Kang's custody
    That would be funny. Scott ends up being so annoying and troublesome to Kang that he just puts him in jail.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    That would be funny. Scott ends up being so annoying and troublesome to Kang that he just puts him in jail.
    I wonder if that would lead to Cassie playing the Iron Lad role, and going around to recruit the Young Avengers. There is a decent line up already-

Kate Bishop
    Patriot
    America Chavez
    Kamala Kahn
    Kid Loki
    Harley Keener (the kid from Iron Man 3 who was inexplicably at Tony's funeral. Why have him there if you aren't going to bring him back?)
    Iron Heart
    Skaar (think about it- you have Hulk show up with his kid, who looks like a teenager? It feels like maybe he's going to take the place of Hulking).
    You potentially still have Billy and Tommy out there- maybe as duplicates from another timeline. Maybe Vision shows up to be a mentor as he relearns his humanity.

It seems like Scott is making the sacrifice play to beat Kang, with maybe a last-minute save coming into spare him.

I think they can actually kill this version of Kang off since there is no "prime" Kang, it's all a bunch of variants.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I wonder if that would lead to Cassie playing the Iron Lad role, and going around to recruit the Young Avengers. There is a decent line up already-

Kate Bishop
    Patriot
    America Chavez
    Kamala Kahn
    Kid Loki
    Harley Keener (the kid from Iron Man 3 who was inexplicably at Tony's funeral. Why have him there if you aren't going to bring him back?)
    Iron Heart
    Skaar (think about it- you have Hulk show up with his kid, who looks like a teenager? It feels like maybe he's going to take the place of Hulking).
    You potentially still have Billy and Tommy out there- maybe as duplicates from another timeline. Maybe Vision shows up to be a mentor as he relearns his humanity.
    I don't think Skaar deserves to take Teddy's spot and I'm not just saying that because of his terrible CG intro.

Ultimate Member

I don't think they'll kill this Kang, simply because it would undermine the character credibility

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'm curious if we will get Iron Lad in this movie. Just about every member of the Young Avengers is accounted for expect for Teddy.

I don't think they'll kill this Kang, simply because it would undermine the character credibility
    Unless the idea is that each subsequent Kang is different and more dangerous.

Is MODOK not looking exactly like the comics really that big of a problem? Like, really?