Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Parker industries

What do you guys think about it so far?

Incredible Member Highland Chicken's Avatar

It's an interesting concept, but we all know it's going to blow up in his face sooner or later.

^Agreed that it's interesting.
    But I just don't see how it will blow up in Peter's face. I mean I don't think he will reach Horizon levels of success, but probably enough to not constantly worry about money like BND was.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruran. View Post
    ^Agreed that it's interesting.
    But I just don't see how it will blow up in Peter's face. I mean I don't think he will reach Horizon levels of success, but probably enough to not constantly worry about money like BND was.
    Parker luck, Slott will see to that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Highland Chicken View Post
    Parker luck, Slott will see to that.
    No. Peter will use a big influx of cash from marketing web fluid to fund a sort of Spider-man Inc. after Spider-verse.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesedique View Post
    Peter will use a big influx of cash from marketing web fluid to fund a sort of Spider-man Inc.
    Yes, that will go down brilliantly after publicly cutting ties with spider-man, providing Sajani doesn't kill him first.

iMan 42s

I feel after spiderverse he will probably use the knowledge of alternate spiderman to make some sort of invention. Parker industries seems like it could be like how Stark industries is portrayed, as Peter likely wouldn't be there all the time but we know he owns and runs it.

I also wouldn't be surprised if something like Kaine or Ben (providing this is the one from spiderverse) stay in 616 since they for the most part look like Pete I would guess they would help run the company when Peter is doing spiderman stuff.

BANNED

He'll probably give up the company entirely to Ana that or it collapse in the market thus shutting down Parker Industries with yet another "Its all your fault Peter Parker!!"

Interesting concept but I think we all know it won't last. One thing has to go wrong in the whole prison thing simply due too the nature of comics. Comics need villains that are active.

Fantastic Member

I'm still waiting for everyone to find out the place was funded with Doc Ock blood money.

BANNED

I don't know about you guys, but I so don't want to see Parker back as a poor low wage worker fighting shocker and vulture again. I want this industry stick long enough to eventually take Spider-man into space fighting cosmic based threats.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    I'm still waiting for everyone to find out the place was funded with Doc Ock blood money.
    Because it isn't? It was pretty clear in the book

Quote Originally Posted by Heasensy32 View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but I so don't want to see Parker back as a poor low wage worker fighting shocker and vulture again. I want this industry stick long enough to eventually take Spider-man into space fighting cosmic based threats.
    I don't think any of us want it. We're just expecting it.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pako View Post
    Because it isn't? It was pretty clear in the book
    A lot of the money came from Jay but I find it really hard to believe none of the dirty Spider-Island money changed hands when (a) Peter and Spidey had a very public business arrangement and (b) they have a same hands.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heasensy32 View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but I so don't want to see Parker back as a poor low wage worker... again. I want this industry stick...
    Agreed. +10
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!