Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Marvel / Star Wars Crossover

Disney corporate synergy at its finest -- could it happen? Should it happen? We've heard Patton Oswalt's pitch, but if it were to ever happen, what do you think would be the best way to do it? Or even your totally unreasonable, deepest, fanfic desire? Would a Marvel character(s) travel to a long time ago etc or vice versa?

I didn't have anything in mind when I started this, so I will give it some thought...

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Disney corporate synergy at its finest -- could it happen? Should it happen? We've heard Patton Oswalt's pitch, but if it were to ever happen, what do you think would be the best way to do it? Or even your totally unreasonable, deepest, fanfic desire? Would a Marvel character(s) travel to a long time ago etc or vice versa?

I didn't have anything in mind when I started this, so I will give it some thought...
    I wouldn't mind a comic, but anything else would probably be a pass.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    I wouldn't mind a comic, but anything else would probably be a pass.
    Yes, that's my opinion like exactly. I simply do not want those together as I do not associate them together.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Bring it! Especially the comics! Marvel + Star Wars? Sure.

But, we’re thinking too small if we stop at just Marvel and Star Wars!

Make sure to check out all the fun at braveandboldlost.blogspot.com.

Say it with me: Grogru / Groot. They could just meet in space somewhere. You don't even need a real explanation for which universe it's in. At the end Mando and Rocket show up, but that's it. (although Mando and the Guardians hunting the same bounty or something could be fun)

The Star Jammers get an urgent request from a planet. They have been enslaved and need help. The occupying force? Darth Vader and The Empire.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    The Star Jammers get an urgent request from a planet. They have been enslaved and need help. The occupying force? Darth Vader and The Empire.
    Empire vs. X-Men cover art is already ready!

Where's the cover of Captain America punching Vader in the face a la the Hitler cover? (maybe that'll be season 3 of "What If...?")

Where's the cover of Captain America punching Vader in the face a la the Hitler cover? (maybe that'll be season 3 of "What If...?")
    I’ll see if I can find such a thing. In the meantime, here’s another X-Men-related one:

I'd want to see Wolverine v. Darth Maul. (and hey, a reunion from the first X-Men movie!) Double Lightsaber v. Adamantium claws - c'mon! OR, maybe this one would be more of an Elseworlds where Logan just grew up in the SW universe, a mutant, reluctant rebel and a runaway experiment of the Empire with beskar claws.(and they can really work the Japanese influence on SW since Wolverine is also steeped in Japanese culture)

Or maybe they'll just give Logan light saber claws...
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 10-28-2022 at 05:27 PM.

It depends on if Disney likes money or not it'll probably suck but it'll make billions.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

I'd want to see Wolverine v. Darth Maul. (and hey, a reunion from the first X-Men movie!) Double Lightsaber v. Adamantium claws - c'mon! OR, maybe this one would be more of an Elseworlds where Logan just grew up in the SW universe, a mutant, reluctant rebel and a runaway experiment of the Empire with beskar claws.(and they can really work the Japanese influence on SW since Wolverine is also steeped in Japanese culture)

Or maybe they'll just give Logan light saber claws...
    I'd rather some attempt at a real story rather than just pure fan service, some kind of multiversal mess that has the Star Wars Universe colliding with the Marvel Universe with heroes and villains fighting to find some solution.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Don't forget--

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Darth Vader and thanos team up anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Darth Vader and thanos team up anyone?
    Here’s Darth, Thanos and more.