Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire View Post
    It sure is. KT does seem to have at least some fondness for her and a good handle on what she's capable of. It seems like it's gonna be an eXciting & entertaining ride, but not without repercussions, so it sounds like a solid bet. I can relate, and why it's pretty much digital first now, with some select, collected stuff thereafter. As it is, I'm planning on going through what I already have, and paring that down.
    I have the space now. That is what worries me. I have a lot of space. lol.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    At least our protagonists in this comic would agree with you that yes, sometimes lots of space IS the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    At least our protagonists in this comic would agree with you that yes, sometimes lots of space IS the problem.
    hahahah exactly. lmao.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It's more about convenience for me and being mostly just a reader now, not so much a collector anymore. That said, less time & energy on the old, and shifting focus to the current & modern instead... is the idea, and the goal.

Thanks I hate it and prefer the X-Men to continue to be disconnected with the rest of Marvel but whatever.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ComeOnBunny View Post
    Thanks I hate it and prefer the X-Men to continue to be disconnected with the rest of Marvel but whatever.
    You're welcome & that's fine, 'cause y'know, like ya said... it's pretty much whatever, these days.

Quote Originally Posted by ComeOnBunny View Post
    As a whole, I like them disconnected but I don't mind some occasional guest-starring in each other's stuff every now and then.

This was fun and I really enjoyed Kwannon and Polaris here.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

https://twitter.com/79SemiFinalist/s...34183938650113
    KELLY THOMPSON
    @79SemiFinalist

Thinking about this dream team pitch I did...and I just went ahead and put ALL. THE. BEST. CHARACTERS. IN. IT.

And then they GREENLIT IT!!!

Gonna be awhile before I can talk about it, but I am INCREDIBLY EXCITED!

God, the temptation to hint at it is surprisingly INTENSE.

4:53 PM · Dec 9, 2022

I've never written these characters before, but thank you! Still trying to get that final story to happen for Clint/Nat/TeamWidow, etc. And still loving writing Jess in CM!

wait, is it all characters you've not written before? Because that narrows it down.
    I think I... probably cannot answer this on the grounds it will become much easier to figure out.

Haha. I'm not sure when we'll be able to start talking about it -- March is probably early, but it will definitely be 2023.
    It's not Rogue. Sorry!
    I just figured given the timing and certain aspects of the content, there's a decent chance this could be X related.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Uncanny Avengers?

2023 already looking better than 2022. I’m preparing myself.

Edit: tbf it could be anything, best to not get my hopes up.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Uncanny Avengers?
    Ooh, I hadn't thought of that, just figured it was going to be something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Romy134 View Post
    2023 already looking better than 2022. I’m preparing myself.

Edit: tbf it could be anything, best to not get my hopes up.
    Agreed, I'm putting it at 50/50, it could go either way. It's a solid maybe, but not much more than that.
    Last edited by PolarIceFire; 12-12-2022 at 06:30 PM.

She already said on Twitter that it’s not Rogue. :’(

I think the Hulk guess makes the most sense based on her soft blacklisting from the X-Office. But if someone above them at Marvel greenlit this, she’s been super vocal about wanting to do an X-Factor Investigations or Hellions book, and also is a big fan of Emma and Illyana, so I can see one or the other starring in one of those - especially since (alongside Jean and Kitty), they’re both pushing Wolverine numbers this era for the amount of covers they’re on every week.
    Last edited by Sisterhood Of Mutants; 12-18-2022 at 01:53 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sisterhood Of Mutants View Post
    She already said on Twitter that it’s not Rogue. :’(

I think the Hulk guess makes the most sense based on her soft blacklisting from the X-Office. But if someone above them at Marvel greenlit this, she’s been super vocal about wanting to do an X-Factor Investigations or Hellions book, and also is a big fan of Emma and Illyana, so I can see one or the other starring in one of those - especially since (alongside Jean and Kitty), they’re both pushing Wolverine numbers this era for the amount of covers they’re on every week.
    Oh, crap, I hadn't thought about the Hulks. Spidey & F4 I did, tho, 'cause I thought anything Avengers seemed kinda too in the same vein & not all that new, really. I was not aware of this, could you elaborate as to the why that is? An X-Factor relaunch was one of the first things I thought of, for X-related possibilities, and did know she's a big fan of Hellions, so they both make sense. The much speculated on Uncanny Avengers and/or Mighty X-Men, too, and even a revamped A-Force. Or it could be something entirely fresh as a concept, but with known quantities. I believe Emma has mentioned in story that her time with the QC has worn thin, and she's thirsting for something more active & adventurous. Magik seems to always be in play doin' something, as well. So yeah, it's a fairly good bet they're on the short list.

Wow didn’t know office politics was an issues but I suppose it creeps in everywhere. Hopefully this doesn’t affect her tenure at marvel she is one of my favorite writers.

Wait why was she blacklisted from the X-office.?