Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default Relationships you'd like to see

Are there any characters who haven't interacted (or barely interacted), that you'd like to see work together? Maybe two characters have similar personalities and would make good friends. Maybe you think Polaris should hook up with Cyclops. Maybe your fave and your other fave would hate each other.

I kind of want a Laura/Daken/Marrow team-up for a mission. I wanna see how Marrow could work with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

I would love to see Bishop and Frenzy as I think it would be a pretty fun pairing.

Dust as Laura's roommate.

A Guthrie family reunion.

I don't know why, but I always thought it is time for some big new villain love story to happen on Krakoa. I ship Exodus and Selene. Selene will get pregnant on their first date and Exodus and Selene move to a small little suburbian island in front of Krakoa where the juggle parenthood and super villainy.

I also think Bishop and Jean should probably hang out a little bit more...but Jean will be stuck with Cyclops forever...who dated several of her clones, saw his wife die several times, and how recently got revealed is actually afraid of her...totally healthy relationship in my book. ;-)

Hey, what can I say...I'm a romantic.

BANNED

I just need a universe SOMEWHERE with no Babysitting Arc, no Doom War. Just these two living a long and happy life kicking ass any taking names, maybe with a brood of TK-clawed sniktlets underfoot.

Fun thread!

I'm basing this first one around Synch because he was gone for so long. I enjoyed that moment between him and Jean while hovering over Central Park so I'd like to see more of their relationship develop. Ev also really gets along with Bobby so more of that please with Angelo mixed in, maybe a guys night out. Ev and Illyana also have the potential to be a lot of fun, dare I say even romantically?

If Betsy and Rachel's relationship is as lasting and strong as I hope, I'd LOVE to see the Braddocks and Summers/Greys spend a lot of time together. Yeah I know it may be awkward at first considering some of Betsy's past choices but we can either ignore that stuff or address it briefly in a lighthearted "new body, new start" way. Holiday dinners, family game nights, family vacations. Brian, Scott, and Nate talking shop, etc. But I honestly just want to see Nate and little Maggie sitting down having a conversation. So much interaction potential between these families.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

More Cable-Thunderbird interaction. Their budding rivalry is entertaining. Also, Cable and Dazzler, from a romantic standpoint. Think they’d be a fun couple.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

X-23/Synch/Monet love triangle

Fantastic Member Ulysian_Thracs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I don't know why, but I always thought it is time for some big new villain love story to happen on Krakoa. I ship Exodus and Selene. Selene will get pregnant on their first date and Exodus and Selene move to a small little suburbian island in front of Krakoa where the juggle parenthood and super villainy.

I also think Bishop and Jean should probably hang out a little bit more...but Jean will be stuck with Cyclops forever...who dated several of her clones, saw his wife die several times, and how recently got revealed is actually afraid of her...totally healthy relationship in my book. ;-)

Hey, what can I say...I'm a romantic.
    I'm a huge Selene fan, which is probably why she is the only mutant in the Krakoa era actually killed off. (I sometimes wonder if they always shit on the characters I like, or if I like the characters writers tend to shit on because they are the true underdogs of the story. )

But I would love this pairing! There is so much fodder for Crusader vs. witch...

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I just need a universe SOMEWHERE with no Babysitting Arc, no Doom War. Just these two living a long and happy life kicking ass any taking names, maybe with a brood of TK-clawed sniktlets underfoot.

This is a great panel. I assume it is fanmade... lol

But I'd love to see the beginnings of their reconciliation more. What brings them back together? The awkwardness of the first conversation. etc.

I would imagine Hellion would've had a bunch of other girlfriends off panel because he's never been shy in going for what he wants, but I've always read X-23 as being...less than interested in physical companionship? I imagine from all the trauma she's suffered that she wouldn't be as free with her trust, love, and physical affection as a normal 20ish year old. (One of the reasons the jumping into bed with Kid Angel thing struck me as so terribly written.) I'd like to see an arc of her dealing with that, even if it is New Laura realizing that it took old Laura 300 years to come to grips with her trauma in the Vault and deciding she is going to do it in much less than that.

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    X-23/Synch/Monet love triangle
    I don't want to see this love triangle because the writers would totally punk Monet for X-23 and then use her as an OOC prop for Synch instead of his equal, which is a disservice to all three of them.

I would rather see Synch in a relationship with Firestar if not Monet, who I've always seen as his 'the One' no matter what X-Office might think.
    I'm not totally useless. I can always be used as a bad example...

Destiny and Mystique were the it couple for 2022

2023 looms
    The future is now
    The boys are back in (Krakoa) Town

Black Tom + Juggernaut

Make it official, Marble

I would really be interested in seeing Forge & Greycrow hang out. And it would warm my heart to see Storm and Synch interacting with each other. On the romantic front I wanna see something completely out of the blue like Blob and Isca.

Rogue and Emma Frost friendship

The two former Bad gurls of the Xmen
    Both dont have a female bestie also they were besties in xmen the end

Fantastic Member

Given that Duggan wrote Pyro as a kind of overgrown frat boy, I wish we'd gotten a scene of him and Shinobi Shaw partying together (aside from that one page at the Gala of the guys all gambling together). Shinobi and Pyro dragging Iceman on a drunken adventure would have been a fun little side story.

Not as a romantic relationship, but I'd love to see a Mercury / Synch team-up. Imagine how weird it'd feel for Ev to borrow Cess's powers.

Speaking of Pyro, I'd like to see Simon Lasker/NuPyro resurface with a hot new look and new codename. He'd surprise Bobby and we get Fire & Ice round 2.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!