Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Astonishing Member

A retroactive one. I wish Rogue and Marrow could have interacted like... at all during the later's brief time as an X-men, seeing how they were both former villains the team was reluctant to let in. Sure Marrow's crimes were harsher than Rogue's, but so were the circumstances of how she became what she was.

However if it would be done now, it just wouldn't fit anymore, since the world moved on and the circumstances in which it would have worked are gone.

Infact i think after the last 22 years, Marrow needs to be build from ground up again as if she was a new character, before she can develop or show any ties or relationships with the bigger named characters. She was gone from the team all of a sudden, nobody cared, nobody aknowledged it, nobody remembered. That's too much of an elephant in the room, to have her suddently be buddy buddy with the big name X-men. She needs re-introduction first.

You can't just have long established characters interact as if they had been good friends or know each other well, if the on pannel evidence contradicts or can't support it. That's bad handling of continuity and character progression.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    (...) Marrow and: Kitty Pryde they had a fun dynamic, Gambit did she ever find out about their weird connection and Remy's part in the MM? (...)
    I recall she and Kitty only really interacted during an X-men Unlimited story written by BKV. Though it was a pretty nice little story.

She never found out about Gambit's involvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    I feel like all of the Wolverine side kicks should be close to some extent.

But mainly I feel like Marrow should be closer to the Wolverine family
    Because her powers are bone blades and a healing factor, combined with an agressive brawler mentality and traumatic past?

Though if there was another cartoon involving X-23, i feel it would be interesting if Marrow had some non-genetic connection to her. Laura could need some named characters in her past who had a relation to her beyond tormentor, friend or family.
    Of course that wouldn't work in the current comics continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I honestly don't know why anyone at Marvel wants to touch on that. You'd think a Snikt Family Reunion would 1) practically write itself and 2) make a LOT of money.
    Indeed. They seem big on pushing the idea of a Wolverine Family, yet never bother with actualy showing them as that.
    Last edited by Grunty; 11-04-2022 at 05:34 PM.

Definitely, would love to see the friendship between Logan & Trance further explored (LOL):

Last edited by K7P5V; 11-05-2022 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Iceman & Cannonball.

I know, I know. But yes.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by brandnewfan View Post
    Iceman & Cannonball.

I know, I know. But yes.
    Oh no, Sunspot would freak out if Bobby got there first.

was rereading Gen X and honestly I wish to see more Monet x Emma interactions, they're so similar and potentially could have such an interesting relationship but its too bad Emma cant interact with her former students

Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Incredible Member

Or Emma and the og Hellions, The Genoshan students, the New X-Men, her sisters, Astrid Bloom.

Duggan and company only use her to show how girl boss she is, even her interactions with Bobby and Christian have been very superficial. The only menainful relationships she had in this era is with Kate and Jumbo Carnation, not even Cyclops.

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    Or Emma and the og Hellions, The Genoshan students, the New X-Men, her sisters, Astrid Bloom.

Duggan and company only use her to show how girl boss she is, even her interactions with Bobby and Christian have been very superficial. The only menainful relationships she had in this era is with Kate and Jumbo Carnation, not even Cyclops.
    I think a lot of Emmas interactions this era have been very surface level, for example the moment between Storm and her in Marauders mourning Kates death, it was such a nice moment for them but it could have been so much more and could have been expanded upon more. She has these good interactions and absolutely nothing is done to expand and grow upon them, its truly such a shame. Storm, Kate and Emma had such a good rapport in Marauders and its such a shame nothing came of it in Immortal or other books.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    I think a lot of Emmas interactions this era have been very surface level, for example the moment between Storm and her in Marauders mourning Kates death, it was such a nice moment for them but it could have been so much more and could have been expanded upon more. She has these good interactions and absolutely nothing is done to expand and grow upon them, its truly such a shame. Storm, Kate and Emma had such a good rapport in Marauders and its such a shame nothing came of it in Immortal or other books.
    Speaking of Emma, I'd love to see more of the bad relationship she has with Laura explored.

NXM: Emma torments her with visions of her dead mother, tries to have her squished during the tryout brawl, and outright mocks her ability or not to feel to try driving her away from the school. She does protect her from Kimura, but honestly that doesn't really make up for the crap Emma put her through in the first part of the run.

X-23: She DOES call Scott out for sticking her on X-Force, but otherwise doesn't do much to actually help her with any of the crap she's dealing with.

Avengers Academy: Laura left it in no uncertain terms Emma best not ever cross her path again.

Krakoa Era: There was the whole thing over Maggott, once again proving these two just can't get along.

Hopefully this counts, but I'd be interested if a friendship could develop between...

Rogue & Juggernaut

Rogue and Northstar. Outside of Mike Carey, no one ever seemed to remember they're friends. Also Nightcrawler and Daytripper (and Margali) - NGL, I loooove their fucked up family drama.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Rogue and Northstar. Outside of Mike Carey, no one ever seemed to remember they're friends.
    Yes! Rogue was probably the first person in his super-hero life to know him at all, thanks to their encounter in the X-Men / Alpha Flight special. Plus I liked that they could switch to French and shut people out of their private conversations.

Also Nightcrawler and Daytripper (and Margali) - NGL, I loooove their fucked up family drama.
    When Selene got all precious about Krakoa not having any real magical hot standby, I was kind of hoping for Jimaine, Ilyanna, Forge and Pixie to be all, 'Don't hurt yourself, we got this.' Between them, I feel like it's not just Ilyanna's very dark magic, or Forge's, IMO, really spiritual and not-so-practical stuff, while Jimaine is very much a 'working witch' and probably knows more 'practical magic' than Ilyanna's demon-summony-boo.

Plus, as always, I like to see some non-mutants involved in mutant storylines. Like 99% of mutants have human families, after all (assuming they haven't been killed off yet, like the Greys, Rasputins, Carmen Pryde, Mama Summers, Papa DaCosta, etc.).

Mighty Member

Risque (Gloria) and James - I want to seem them rekindle their romance. Add in a disapproving older brother and its gold.

ALl of Gen X needs to interact the way the New Mutants do.

I want the Hellions ( Catseye, Roulette, Tarot, Jet Stream) to interact with the New Mutants and OG X force members.

Emplate and Tran would be a great dastardly duo.. it would flesh them out and give Monet and Karma something to do. I would love for them to have a friendship based on siblings as they have so much in common, twin younger siblings, merging of mind/body with their siblings.

I would love to see Scanner and her crush on Scott revisted.

Threnody having beef with Sinister and Maddie would be great for me.

I would love for some of the wall paper Acolytes get a chance to shine. I would love to see RemRam (again), Neophyte, Chrome, and Projector interact with Frenzy, Fabian, and Voght.

of the Academy X kids I want to see DJ, Tag, Kidogo, and Wallflower interact with Prodigy. He needs a crew.

And as always more Storm and Monet and more Khora and Frenzy. I love their interactions. I need Cece to get a friend too, maybe Tempo.

Incredible Member

Cecilia was a very close friend of Gambit, I guess X-Office doesn't care for her outside of data pages. Her marvel fandom pages hasn't been updated since the utopia era, so I guess fans don't care for her either

She should be friend with the other victims of weapon x like Wraith, Oferta and Maggot.
    Last edited by Milici; 11-08-2022 at 02:04 PM.

Definitely, my next choice would be Rogue & Nat