Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    I would love to see Bishop and Frenzy as I think it would be a pretty fun pairing.
    Seconded. I feel like theyd get hot n heavy!

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I don't know why, but I always thought it is time for some big new villain love story to happen on Krakoa. I ship Exodus and Selene. Selene will get pregnant on their first date and Exodus and Selene move to a small little suburbian island in front of Krakoa where the juggle parenthood and super villainy.

I also think Bishop and Jean should probably hang out a little bit more...but Jean will be stuck with Cyclops forever...who dated several of her clones, saw his wife die several times, and how recently got revealed is actually afraid of her...totally healthy relationship in my book. ;-)

Hey, what can I say...I'm a romantic.
    Exodus is queer put him with Iceman with Dazzler as bestie. AOA vibes

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    I would really be interested in seeing Forge & Greycrow hang out. And it would warm my heart to see Storm and Synch interacting with each other. On the romantic front I wanna see something completely out of the blue like Blob and Isca.
    The Immovable and the Unbeaten ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyP View Post
    Exodus is queer put him with Iceman with Dazzler as bestie. AOA vibes
    Exodus is also Messiah Sexual.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Rachel and Magik, I would love to see these two develop a friendship away from Kitty, they have traumatic childhoods and similar personalities, I would also support a romantic relationship between them.

Rachel and Siryn, I know they interacted briefly in X-Factor, but I would like to see more, I think they would be great friends.

Exodus and Vulcan, this would be an entertaining trainwreck.

Exodus and Cable, Paris needs a daddy

Exodus and the Fisher King, I think this meeting would really benefit Exodus and help him reconsider his mutant supremacist views.

Exodus and Gladiator, I would like to see them fight ... perhaps in oil.

Monet and Sunspot, as friends or lovers, they could be so good together.

Monet and Third Eye, I don't think he would like her at first, it would be a slow burn.

Quicksilver and Cable, silverfoxes with daddy issues, Pietro likes very few people, I think he would respect Nathan.

Colossus and Lodus Logos, conversations about art, Lodus Logos speaks in metal.

Colossus and Zsen, arguments about art and it's merits.

Colossus and Solem, the metallic f*ck boys should, at the very least, have a hot one night stand.

Solem and Daken, would be a beautiful and violent disaster.

Angel and Polaris, they've known each other for ages but have barely interacted directly, both former horsemen who have been out of control of their own bodies. I think they could be a fun couple.

Shinobi Shaw and Christian Frost, they had an implied relationship in Marauders, I want to see what kind of sexy shenanigans they would get up to together as friends or lovers.

Rictor and Living Lightning, I know LL isn't a mutant, but I would like to see these gay, Mexican superheroes interact.

Remember in some of the New X-Men stuff, we started to see X-23 and Mercury become friends. Really wish that had gone somewhere instead of falling between the cracks, esp. since I think it was one X-23's better relationship dynamics of the era.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Definitely, my choice would be The Punisher & Cable (XD)

Quote Originally Posted by Ulysian_Thracs View Post
    I would rather see Synch in a relationship with Firestar if not Monet, who I've always seen as his 'the One' no matter what X-Office might think.
    I know, right?! Monet+Everett! I mean, their (supposedly) the parents of Bishop

Last edited by K7P5V; 10-29-2022 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I just need a universe SOMEWHERE with no Babysitting Arc, no Doom War. Just these two living a long and happy life kicking ass any taking names, maybe with a brood of TK-clawed sniktlets underfoot.

Is this fan art ? If not, source ?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by EldonMaguan View Post
    Is this fan art ? If not, source ?
    It’s fan art. Good art, tho.

Fantastic Member Ulysian_Thracs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    It’s fan art. Good art, tho.
    Do you know who drew it? It is really good in both quality and subject. (Though I would argue she owes him at least as much of an apology as he owes her...)
    I'm not totally useless. I can always be used as a bad example...

In terms of romantic pairings that we've seen little of or not at all, that would interest me and I think would be fitting, my ideals would likely be Wolverine and Domino, Network and Cypher, Iceman and Firestar, Sage and Pete Wisdom, Magik and Chamber, and Rockslide and Hummingbird.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Trainwreck indeed...but yeah, it would be interesting to watch. A serious lovers spat could end up with a lot of collateral damage at their power level....

Solem and Daken, would be a beautiful and violent disaster.
    Screwing Logan's son might be a consolation prize to Solem for not being able to bed Logan himself.

Shinobi Shaw and Christian Frost, they had an implied relationship in Marauders, I want to see what kind of sexy shenanigans they would get up to together as friends or lovers.
    Absolutely, I had hoped to see more of that back in Duggan's MARAUDERS run. I also kept waiting to find out that Shinobi was also sleeping with both of the Fenris twins, when that alliance started.

Rictor and Living Lightning, I know LL isn't a mutant, but I would like to see these gay, Mexican superheroes interact.
    That would be great. The X-characters tend to be fairly insular as a rule, but there's no reason that they can't have some relationships outside the mutant community -- it would be good to see some more relationships, flings, etc with other heroes.

BANNED

Jean with literally anyone besides Cyclops and his exes for more than like 2 panels before she has to go catfight his ex again.

I would like to see Logan finally take care of his children instead of meddling in other people's marriages.

And finally a real discussion between Cyke and Beast to discuss how Hank is the biggest hypocrite in the marvel universe.

Ultimate Member

Rachel and Magik, I would love to see these two develop a friendship away from Kitty, they have traumatic childhoods and similar personalities, I would also support a romantic relationship between them.
    Oh yes. I would love to see the two of them at least be friends, if not necessarily girlfriends (but that too, is fine). Just shut worst best friend ever Kitty out of their lives, and perhaps poach Lockheed as well for their road trip into the multiverse!

God, two preening pretentious self-absorbed nutjobs. The only way this could have more drama is if Sinister was involved!

Quicksilver and Cable, silverfoxes with daddy issues, Pietro likes very few people, I think he would respect Nathan.
    Quicksilver and Northstar need to be stuck together just once, and hating every moment of it, and each other.

Both of them could use some development outside of and far away from their more-(in)famous-relatives. I'd be fine with it not even being romantic, although with the occasional bit of tension because they've got that 'awkward ex' vibe going on.

Ooh, I like Living Lightning, so yes! (He spent months in a tiny space station with Quasar/Wendell Vaughn, once, I wonder if there was a little bow-chicka-bow-wow there?)

On the subject of oddly similar folk, Hisako / Armor and Noriko / Surge need to team up. Asian mutants from Tokyo with parents who disapprove and little brothers who look up to them? Nothing to talk about there!

With the rise in profile of Tempo, I'd love to see more of her friendship with Dragoness (who I'm not sure would be romantically inclined with anyone, since, IIRC, before meeting Stryfe, she couldn't control her bioelectricity and could accidentally shock and kill people by touch! She might, even years later, not like touching people, because of bad memories...).

Wolfsbane and Catseye totally need to reconnect and have animal-girl adventures together. Other cat-girl Feral could be piqued that she wasn't invited on this playdate.
    Last edited by Sutekh; 10-30-2022 at 02:27 AM.