Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Was that sincere? I mean, did Sam like Angelica or was that Manuel's manipulation at play?

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Rachel and Magik, I would love to see these two develop a friendship away from Kitty, they have traumatic childhoods and similar personalities, I would also support a romantic relationship between them.

Rachel and Siryn, I know they interacted briefly in X-Factor, but I would like to see more, I think they would be great friends.

Exodus and Vulcan, this would be an entertaining trainwreck.

Exodus and Cable, Paris needs a daddy

Exodus and the Fisher King, I think this meeting would really benefit Exodus and help him reconsider his mutant supremacist views.

Exodus and Gladiator, I would like to see them fight ... perhaps in oil.

Monet and Sunspot, as friends or lovers, they could be so good together.

Monet and Third Eye, I don't think he would like her at first, it would be a slow burn.

Quicksilver and Cable, silverfoxes with daddy issues, Pietro likes very few people, I think he would respect Nathan.

Colossus and Lodus Logos, conversations about art, Lodus Logos speaks in metal.

Colossus and Zsen, arguments about art and it's merits.

Colossus and Solem, the metallic f*ck boys should, at the very least, have a hot one night stand.

Solem and Daken, would be a beautiful and violent disaster.

Angel and Polaris, they've known each other for ages but have barely interacted directly, both former horsemen who have been out of control of their own bodies. I think they could be a fun couple.

Shinobi Shaw and Christian Frost, they had an implied relationship in Marauders, I want to see what kind of sexy shenanigans they would get up to together as friends or lovers.

Rictor and Living Lightning, I know LL isn't a mutant, but I would like to see these gay, Mexican superheroes interact.
    I would like to see more of Shinobi, Christian, and the rest of the new Hellfire Club interacting with Harry Leland and Pyro.
    My flag is bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    She could break up Sam's marriage. hahah. That will make her more popular.
    That'd be gross.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

i would love to see Catseye and Emma's relationship explored more, Sharon at one point saw Emma as a surrogate mother
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Some established relationships that I would like to see revisited or reunited:

The original X-terminators, Rusty, Skids, Rictor, and Boom Boom in particular. I would also like to see them interact with Wiz Kid, and acknowledge that they have relationships with the O5.

Chance and Ariel, I would love for Chance to return as a trans man, and to see these two interact with Sunspot and Siryn, and maybe the Vanisher.

Artie and Leech, and for writers to remember that because of the FuFo adventures they should now be in their early teens, it's weird that we haven't even seen them hanging out in the background of New Mutants.

The Gen X crew, especially now that Synch and Skin are both alive again.

Marrow and: Kitty Pryde they had a fun dynamic, Gambit did she ever find out about their weird connection and Remy's part in the MM?

Morph (Ben Deeds) and Hindsight, I liked these two, they were so cute together.

Monet and Siryn, they had a nice friendship back in XFI.

Firestar and Warpath
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Nightcrawler and Psylocke. I like the idea of them as a romantic pairing but now Betts is connected to Rachel as more than friends so no on that. But I'd like them to hang out more as friends. Though, maybe it would be odd to hang out with someone who now has romantic relations with your Ex.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Was that sincere? I mean, did Sam like Angelica or was that Manuel's manipulation at play?
    Yeah it was sincere. Emma wasn't happy about it and that's what led her to killing the horse.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Some established relationships that I would like to see revisited or reunited:

The original X-terminators, Rusty, Skids, Rictor, and Boom Boom in particular. I would also like to see them interact with Wiz Kid, and acknowledge that they have relationships with the O5.

Chance and Ariel, I would love for Chance to return as a trans man, and to see these two interact with Sunspot and Siryn, and maybe the Vanisher.

Artie and Leech, and for writers to remember that because of the FuFo adventures they should now be in their early teens, it's weird that we haven't even seen them hanging out in the background of New Mutants.

The Gen X crew, especially now that Synch and Skin are both alive again.

Marrow and: Kitty Pryde they had a fun dynamic, Gambit did she ever find out about their weird connection and Remy's part in the MM?

Morph (Ben Deeds) and Hindsight, I liked these two, they were so cute together.

Monet and Siryn, they had a nice friendship back in XFI.
    There's some great ones there. The original Fallen Angels and X-Terminators reconnecting a bit would indeed be nice, and in an era where Khora of the Burning Heart gets brought in and Fabian Cortez gets dusted off, the OG power-booster, Chance, and, as you say, possibly the first transgender mutant hero, is sitting right there, going unused.

With the increased focus on Rictor, occasionally Wiz Kid, and now Boom-Boom, it would indeed be nice to see what Skids and Rusty are up to, and if Artie and Leech ever come visit Krakoa, or spend all their time hanging out with the Fantastic Four these days. (I'd be amused to see a grown-up future Leech, some day, all buff and fighty, since he's found his best tactic in a fight is to turn off your powers and then beat you down with sheer skill and training, which would work great on people very dependent on their super-powers, and not all Logan levels of being kickass fighters underneath it all.)

I never really got that into Ariel, though. I'd be more interested in seeing what Gomi and Bill are up to (even if Gomi isn't a mutant).

And wow, I just remembered that, through the Fallen Angels mini, there are X-folk who've got a connection to Devil Dinosaur!

I'd love to read another girls' night out adventure like Pixie Strikes Back featuring Academy X characters such as Wind Dancer, Surge, Dust, Mercury, Loa, Wallflower, Trance, etc., because I think the girls never got much opportunity to form relationships with each other.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    With the increased focus on Rictor, occasionally Wiz Kid, and now Boom-Boom, it would indeed be nice to see what Skids and Rusty are up to, and if Artie and Leech ever come visit Krakoa, or spend all their time hanging out with the Fantastic Four these days. (I'd be amused to see a grown-up future Leech, some day, all buff and fighty, since he's found his best tactic in a fight is to turn off your powers and then beat you down with sheer skill and training, which would work great on people very dependent on their super-powers, and not all Logan levels of being kickass fighters underneath it all.
    Skids was named as a backup for Armor in Sword and then appeared as the mediator of Krakoa in the Modock mini. Artie and Leach were named in the Cable mini, they fought eachother in the arena, I think Leach also made a cameo recently in one of the Infinity issues. Poor Rusty is still dead tho

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    I'd love to read another girls' night out adventure like Pixie Strikes Back featuring Academy X characters such as Wind Dancer, Surge, Dust, Mercury, Loa, Wallflower, Trance, etc., because I think the girls never got much opportunity to form relationships with each other.
    If you gave Mercury a chance she would date all of them, she already did Bling! and Loa, just give her time

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    If you gave Mercury a chance she would date all of them, she already did Bling! and Loa, just give her time
    That can be the story hook. To save time, she's taking them out on a date all at once.

I feel like all of the Wolverine side kicks should be close to some extent.

But mainly I feel like Marrow should be closer to the Wolverine family

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    I feel like all of the Wolverine side kicks should be close to some extent.

But mainly I feel like Marrow should be closer to the Wolverine family
    I honestly don't know why anyone at Marvel wants to touch on that. You'd think a Snikt Family Reunion would 1) practically write itself and 2) make a LOT of money.