Amazing Member

Default Ignorant MCU fans

Apparently this writer doesn't know Kang appeared in the comics long before Thanos did. It is a pet peeve of mine when friends who watch a few MCU movies suddenly act like experts about Marvel.

https://startefacts.com/news/marvel-...-thanos-ripoff

Quote Originally Posted by Demoslider View Post
    Apparently this writer doesn't know Kang appeared in the comics long before Thanos did. It is a pet peeve of mine when friends who watch a few MCU movies suddenly act like experts about Marvel.

https://startefacts.com/news/marvel-...-thanos-ripoff
    That is some funny s***!

I understand getting a bit frustrated by friends who say they're "big Marvel fans" when they've only known the movie versions (which I, as a comic book fan, consider merely an alt-universe like the 1601 one). On the other hand, I'm always happy to see people getting interested in the Marvel Universe at large. My friends know I'm more of a comics geek, and sometimes ask me the "real" version of a story. I not too long ago gave a crash course of Secret Invasion to a friend, mentionning that it will most likely not be that story in the Disney+ show. Needless to say he was a bit disappointed

That comment from the article made me laugh:

<quote>I feel like Kang is just a Loki-level villain for Phase 4. It took 3 phases to get to Endgame Thanos, and each phase is about 3-5 years long. It's too early to say Kang is MCU's next big bad. At the end of Phase 4 or somewhere in Phase 5, is when we will get a clue about who the Thanos-Level villain is pretty much like how Thanos was sort of introduced at the end of Phase 1," one Reddit user explained. </quote>

A Loki-level villain? O_O
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Looking at their social media, it doesn't seem like they get much traction for their articles. And it just looks like they post nothing but bait and negativity.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.