Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

Default Reasons why Peter Parker & Barbara Gordon should be together

Ever since the Killing Joke, I always thought that Batgirl & Spider-man should be together IMHO, the Bat-Famiky has totally disrespected her in so many ways.
    Batman laughs with the Joker afterwards & Nightwing had sex with her then plans to marry Starfire, Peter wouldn’t do that to ANY woman it’s just a shame Barbara Gordon is in DC comics.
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

deathfury you have a new rival
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Mighty Member

Really, coming out of Dark Web, having Peter follow Scott's lead on apparently interchangeable redheads would be bold
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Spectacular Member

Default more details

Seems like you've mistaken Barbara for Mary Jane. They're still together, or are they? Can someone enlighten me on this? Just a reminder, that Peter and MJ are Marvel, while Barbara is DC.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    That legitimately made me laugh out loud.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post
    Really, coming out of Dark Web, having Peter follow Scott's lead on apparently interchangeable redheads would be bold
    I love that MJ has basically monopolized "redheaded Spider-man love interest." Blondes, on the other hand, are a dime a dozen.

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Personally, I think Barbara Gordon would rock in Marvel wish there was a way to "trade" Julia Carpenter aka Madam Web formerly Spider Woman to DC. I will not even go into my girlfriend's Hallmark movie fantasy where Pete & Babs end up stranded in the Amalgam Universe getting married & having kids but she too is a redhead who doesn't like MJ and to quote Aquaman: "Redheads what can you do"
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Britain of Earth 20 View Post
    Personally, I think Barbara Gordon would rock in Marvel wish there was a way to "trade" Julia Carpenter aka Madam Web formerly Spider Woman to DC. I will not even go into my girlfriend's Hallmark movie fantasy where Pete & Babs end up stranded in the Amalgam Universe getting married & having kids but she too is a redhead who doesn't like MJ and to quote Aquaman: "Redheads what can you do"
    The Amalgam Comics would've sufficed, where Peter would mistake Babs for MJ. If only that universe is still around today.

The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

Quote Originally Posted by saiyan_earthling View Post
    The Amalgam Comics would've sufficed, where Peter would mistake Babs for MJ. If only that universe is still around today.
    That would be an incredible mini series have Pete and Babs stuck on the Amalgam Universe.
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

Astonishing Member

Read the title and I thought it was him making a new thread

Extraordinary Member

Had to do a double take when I saw the title.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

I mean, I can see how they would be compatible?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Britain of Earth 20 View Post
    That wouldn't be a fair trade considering Julia is a nobody while Barbara is among DC's most known characters lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sr. Bungle View Post
    Read the title and I thought it was him making a new thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Had to do a double take when I saw the title.
    I saw the thread title, and thought DarthFury78 moved on to DC chicks and changed his username lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post

I saw the thread title, and thought DarthFury78 moved on to DC chicks and changed his username lol.
    maybe this is his second account
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I mean, I can see how they would be compatible?
    Barbara can be a bitch who blames people for things that isn't their fault, Spidey can be a wimp who blames himself for things that aren't his fault, I can see that being a very functional relationship when they're both on these moods .

maybe this is his second account
    Maybe it's just Ultimate DarthFury .
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then