Astonishing Member

Default X-men unlimited 59. Fall of the house of x

Cypher: you want me to to tell a Halloween story ?

Many children: laura was first but she just keep listing all of her trauma and were board of that entertain us.

Cypher: ok. So 200 years ago, there was a boat. On the boat was a guy and his wife. The guy has mutant power, wife was pregnant and worryed his powers were a curse. He says no, now time to go back to drawing.

They ship wreck; guy is sad he didn't use his powers to protect boat, wife is dead. He's blood is the first mutant blood tasted by krakoa since -A-.

Problems. He a geokenetic, he's hurting island,and can't make food so starving. Builds dead wife a house, then palice.

Krakoa is annoyed he's not paying rent so grabs his wife's rotting corps, and possesses it. Screaming how it was his powers that caused the crash and to get off or start paying rent. The guy then kills himself. And Krakoa eats rhe body.

Cypher: thus the fall of the first house of x
    Children: you suck.
    Cypher: No its a story about how misunderstanding is a great monster.
    Children: book you suck brink back laura listing all her trauma/ fear of character regressing.

There your spooky story. Cypher is boring and laura suffering is entertaining to children.

Happy Halloween.

Cuse is alive xmen green was resolved off screen its gone forever
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 10-31-2022 at 04:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post

Many children: laura was first but she just keep listing all of her trauma and were board of that entertain us.

Cypher: ok. So 200 years ago, there was a boat. On the boat was a guy and his wife. The guy has mutant power, wife was pregnant and worryed his powers were a curse. He says no, now time to go back to drawing.

They ship wreck; guy is sad he didn't use his powers to protect boat, wife is dead. He's blood is the first mutant blood tasted by krakoa since -A-.

Problems. He a geokenetic, he's hurting island,and can't make food so starving. Builds dead wife a house, then palice.

Krakoa is annoyed he's not paying rent so grabs his wife's rotting corps, and possesses it. Screaming how it was his powers that caused the crash and to get off or start paying rent. The guy then kills himself. And Krakoa eats rhe body.

Children: book you suck brink back laura listing all her trauma/ fear of character regressing.

There your spooky story. Cypher is boring and laura suffering is entertaining to children.

Happy Halloween.

wtf it's serious for x-men green it's set offscreen? lol have knows what becomes nature girl?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by mugen View Post
    wtf it's serious for x-men green it's set offscreen? lol have knows what becomes nature girl?
    They should have gone for the It was all a nightmare route.

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    They should have gone for the It was all a nightmare route.
    yes they preferred to act as if nothing had happened given the disaster it was lol but it's strange steve orlando said in an interview that we would find nature girl in x-men green yet or else she will appear in another series.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Happy Halloween.

How could you forget to mention Leech' cameo at the end? How could you?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

BANNED

Cypher is boring and laura suffering is entertaining to children.
    I would honestly like to see more of this; Laura having to deal with young kinds, and being thoroughly uncomfortable and not sure how to do it since she never actually had a childhood of her own. Bonus points if for some bizarre reason very young children just kind of latch on to her for inexplicable reasons.

I kinda like Nature Girl as a mutant Poison Ivy.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

I mean kids are a-holes so that tracks

Astonishing Member

Silas Ellerby is resurrected by the Five and walks out of Arbor Magna to be confronted by Krakoa's visage glaring at him from the nearest tree.

Krakoa (in Krakoan): Bitch.

Doug (helpfully, so as to avoid further misunderstanding): He said "Bitch."

Silas, still grappling with the realization that the island is actually alive and he wasn't just hallucinating shit because he had scurvy: So just to clarify one last time, you're SURE all this is real and I'm not just feverishly losing my mind due to a severe lack of this 'Vitamin C'?

Doug: Yup, the island we're on is alive and sentient and it really hates your guts.

Silas (faintly): Oh. Well that's. That's not concerning at all. How grand.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Silas Ellerby is resurrected by the Five and walks out of Arbor Magna to be confronted by Krakoa's visage glaring at him from the nearest tree.

Krakoa (in Krakoan): Bitch.

Doug (helpfully, so as to avoid further misunderstanding): He said "Bitch."

Silas, still grappling with the realization that the island is actually alive and he wasn't just hallucinating shit because he had scurvy: So just to clarify one last time, you're SURE all this is real and I'm not just feverishly losing my mind due to a severe lack of this 'Vitamin C'?

Doug: Yup, the island we're on is alive and sentient and it really hates your guts.

Silas (faintly): Oh. Well that's. That's not concerning at all. How grand.
    That would be so funny.