Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by FlawedCoil82 View Post
    Still my all-time favorite show! I learned the episodes by heart! Nothing in my childhood sticks out as vividly to me as the sheer excitement I would feel every single Saturday morning when I knew a brand new episode was about to air. Before my parents divorced, my dad would often take me to McDonalds to get breakfast to bring back in preparation for the newest episode. I even remember skipping a family mini-vacation because our VCR wasn’t working with the timer and there was no way I was going to miss a brand new episode! This show was something I never got tired of. I loved the characters, I loved the voice cast and I loved the music (all of it…not just the intro theme). I always wished they would release a CD containing all the musical scores that played in all the episodes. These were the X-Men I loved! Over the past 2 decades I had countless dreams that someone had found a box containing “lost episodes” of the X-Men and I remember being so disappointed when I would wake up and realize that I was back in “reality”. Despite all the Hell still going on in the world, I am trying to hold onto the one glimmer of hope, which is “X-Men ‘97”. Although I am also a bit scared because I know there will be a tsunami of X-merchandise coming out and I will never be able to afford it all.
    Don't ya know....I have the hidden box of "Lost Episodes"! 24 in all.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Don't ya know....I have the hidden box of "Lost Episodes"! 24 in all.
    Haha, that was my dreams! That someone found a box of unaired episodes in an attic or cellar and decided to air them. I remember being so excited when I saw Stryfe was one of the villains and was somehow manipulating Jean to make her attack everyone else. When I woke up from that dream I was sooo disappointed!
    Some bands I love: Katatonia, Tool, Flaw, Within Temptation, Breaking Benjamin, Evergrey, The Panic Division, Bush, The Birthday Massacre, Silverchair ('94-'01), Poets Of The Fall, Lacuna Coil, Autumn, Klone, A Perfect Circle, Starset, This Misery Garden, Evanescence, Dead Letter Circus, Pallbearer, The Foreshadowing & tons more!

Quote Originally Posted by FlawedCoil82 View Post
    Haha, that was my dreams! That someone found a box of unaired episodes in an attic or cellar and decided to air them. I remember being so excited when I saw Stryfe was one of the villains and was somehow manipulating Jean to make her attack everyone else. When I woke up from that dream I was sooo disappointed!
    Yes, in them, Jean is super-powerful!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Proteus Saga was one of my favorites not as hardcore as the comic but still pretty well told........wish they did the brood much better but sensors. Could have done without the Captain America episode. Night of the Sentinels was an ill introduction just all in all a classic show hopefully the revival hits and is not a disappointment like alot of series revivals often are trying to recapture magic......the fact some of the original ppl involved from 92 are in the mix with this makes me cautiously optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by cam18 View Post
    Proteus Saga was one of my favorites not as hardcore as the comic but still pretty well told........wish they did the brood much better but sensors. Could have done without the Captain America episode. Night of the Sentinels was an ill introduction just all in all a classic show hopefully the revival hits and is not a disappointment like alot of series revivals often are trying to recapture magic......the fact some of the original ppl involved from 92 are in the mix with this makes me cautiously optimistic.
    I never understood why they changed the Brood?! They showed Brood attacking Beast in the space ship on the episode “Mojovision”. Besides, I thought “the Colony” aliens looked even scarier with the big red bug eyes than the Brood did. I know they would have had to change the whole “eggs” part of how Brood reproduce but otherwise I think they could have kept them looking the same.
    Some bands I love: Katatonia, Tool, Flaw, Within Temptation, Breaking Benjamin, Evergrey, The Panic Division, Bush, The Birthday Massacre, Silverchair ('94-'01), Poets Of The Fall, Lacuna Coil, Autumn, Klone, A Perfect Circle, Starset, This Misery Garden, Evanescence, Dead Letter Circus, Pallbearer, The Foreshadowing & tons more!