Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by capuga View Post
    You can count on Walking Dead, Invincible, East of West, and Chew ending on the creators' terms.
    I'd add Lazarus to that too after Rucka's recent twitter posts about it selling very well.
    Epic things: "TOPANGA" (GHA), Jaxson & Zefferson (PRO), Lucas (SHEL)

Quote Originally Posted by Brave Sir Robin View Post
    I have learned this the hard away. Other than Saga, I really don't trust that any Image title will go to the finish. I have a few trades sitting around and when I see them, I just get irritated.
    Sometimes you get surprised. Joe Kelly is bringing back Four Eyes after a five-year hiatus.

Spectacular Member

Still no sign! Nothing in this month's solicits. The above post does give some hope, but waiting 5 years for Mind the Gap to finish would absolutely be worst-case scenario.

Incredible Member

Aniother two series I'm waiting on are Real Heroes (it's Hitch so it figures) and Vescell (was supposed to continue in an original GN but nothing since summer of 2013).

Incredible Member

Has anyone read or heard anything new on this one?

Amazing Member

I'd be surprised if we ever see anything else here. It wasn't selling well to begin with, and now with a gigantic gap [no pun intended] in releasing issues, I think they just killed themselves. I really liked the book though and would love to see it come back.