Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Incredible Member

How do you think his origin will be in "MY ADVENTURES WITH SUPERMAN"? What elements do you think they'll use and which ones they won't use?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    How do you think his origin will be in "MY ADVENTURES WITH SUPERMAN"? What elements do you think they'll use and which ones they won't use?
    I think they have go with American Alien origin, with their own tweaks added.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Incredible Member magha_regulus's Avatar

I like the origin where they show Kryptonians having powers on Krypton. They/ had super speed, the x-ray vision, leaaping tall buildings in a single bound and super intelligence with the average child being able to do calculus before they were 5 years old. My second favorite oroigin is Morrison's New 52 origin. I think their version of Krypton is my favorite ever.

Krypton being a world of Supermen is my preference; innate super intelligence for all Kryptonians is a must for me and I'd prefer the sight-based vision powers and1938 levels of invulnerability because of their density derived from a high-gravity environment. I also want some of the silver age history and world building brought back. They Kryptonian year, thei ancient history, the flora and fauna, the names of their moons etc. all should be part of Krypton's story in canon again.