Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Default Yor Forger vs Bheem and Ram

The mother of the Spy Family takes on the duo of RRR. Standard equipment applies, which for Bheem probably means at least one jaguar to throw.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    ...which for Bheem probably means at least one jaguar to throw.

Cap, wth? O_o

*wanders off to google*
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Oh, fair enough.

Want to say just based on the above clip that neither of them hit as hard as Yor (as difficult as that seems), nor are they as fast as Yor.

Buuuuut...that's just one clip.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

I haven't been watching SpyXFamily though I've heard it's good so I can't give anything there, but some more feats for the RRR boys

There's no real in canon reason why their feats go up in impressiveness a bit but it happens. Mostly strength stuff and skill stuff I think with the bow and Bheem doing stuff though so if Yor is some posthuman ringer speed it won't help
    Last edited by Postmania; 11-02-2022 at 06:42 PM.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Oh, fair enough.

Want to say just based on the above clip that neither of them hit as hard as Yor (as difficult as that seems), nor are they as fast as Yor.

Buuuuut...that's just one clip.
    Man that's not even the right clip. That one fight scene literally has so many big cat throws it gets confusing. THAT'S HIW AWESOME THIS MOVIE IS.

Anyway, I don't figure the boys can take Yor one on one but they might have a chance together. They have excellent coordination and enough durability to where I don't she's one shotting them.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Yor has speed and strength advantages and is perhaps not immediately deadly.

However, Bheem is strong enough to wield a motorbike like a weapon and can drag like several tons worth of weaponry behind him. Rama is slightly less directly strong than him but is more skilled, a smidge faster and has exceptional archery skills to bring into the mix.

This sequence where they beat the absolute heck out of each other is a good indicator of their capacities.

Working together they could likely take her but it's an extremely tough fight for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    I haven't been watching SpyXFamily though I've heard it's good so I can't give anything there, but some more feats for the RRR boys

There's no real in canon reason why their feats go up in impressiveness a bit but it happens. Mostly strength stuff and skill stuff I think with the bow and Bheem doing stuff though so if Yor is some posthuman ringer speed it won't help
    Man that's not even the right clip. That one fight scene literally has so many big cat throws it gets confusing. THAT'S HIW AWESOME THIS MOVIE IS.

Anyway, I don't figure the boys can take Yor one on one but they might have a chance together. They have excellent coordination and enough durability to where I don't she's one shotting them.
    *cannot stop laughing*

I must watch this one.

Okay, so I feel these guys are at least competitive with Yor strengthwise. Maybe they can't quite match her top-end stuff, but they're in her range, they can hurt her, etc. And it's two against one.

My issue is speed.

I didn't see any stellar speedfeats - I mean, they NEVER get hit, they clearly do stuff a little quicker than everyone around them simply due to choreography, but there is no actual indication of insane speed like Yor's, or even CBPH speed. Yor does stuff like 'fight character who is clearly better than normal himself, who is swinging a chain weapon, and while that chain is spinning around, accurately pin it to the ground by stabbing it through one of the chain links'. Loid is a guy who can play tennis against rocket-propelled tennis balls while dodging/redirecting attacks from hidden snipers using pellet guns - simultaneously - and a drunken Yor explicitly pushes him to his limits. Etc.

How do these two match up against that?
    Why are we here?

I found a jaguar toss. This movie is amazing.

Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Awesome, though I suspect it's a leopard. Jaguars are more from another area of the world. ^_^ Plus, their spots are very different - the spots on this one certainly look more leopard-ish.

Picky, I know. ^_^
    Why are we here?

The point is he's got big cats for days. That and a motorcycle are his favorite hand to hand weapons.

Also, Bheem can outrun a wolf, and then dodge a hidden tiger's pounce such that the tiger crashes into the wolf, and then outrun the tiger. He's also either has off camera super speed or the ability to teleport during explosions. During that climatic forest battle he crosses a significant distance in the time period between an explosion and someone looking back up from it. A few minutes later he rushes into an enormous exploding building and emerges dragging several tons of worth of stuff. And he comes across as the slower of the two.

But I mostly just wanted to raise awareness of this awesome movie.
    Last edited by Captain Morgan; 11-03-2022 at 06:12 AM.

He's also either has off camera super speedor the ability to teleport during explosions. During that climatic forest battle he crosses a significant distance in the time period between an explosion and someone looking back up from it.
    That part I certainly did note.

And you have absolutely raised my own awareness of this movie. Will likely see it in a couple of weeks at a movie night with a buddy of mine.
    Why are we here?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

My issue is speed.

I didn't see any stellar speedfeats - I mean, they NEVER get hit, they clearly do stuff a little quicker than everyone around them simply due to choreography, but there is no actual indication of insane speed like Yor's, or even CBPH speed. Yor does stuff like 'fight character who is clearly better than normal himself, who is swinging a chain weapon, and while that chain is spinning around, accurately pin it to the ground by stabbing it through one of the chain links'. Loid is a guy who can play tennis against rocket-propelled tennis balls while dodging/redirecting attacks from hidden snipers using pellet guns - simultaneously - and a drunken Yor explicitly pushes him to his limits. Etc.

How do these two match up against that?
    Rama is definitely the quicker, he has feats of like "throw man in the air, nock and fire arrow through dude's throat as he's flying in the air," and "shoot dude who is flying through the air from an explosion then snap out a hand and pull the arrow from his body as he flies past,"

None of it is really on Yor's level, she's definitely got the speed advantage by some margin. They both have pretty good grappling though and can take ridiculous amounts of punishment.

Rama is in a car crash, gets stabbed in the gut to the point where he's throwing up blood, rushes from the crash, chases down and murders like five soldiers and then does a complex grapple where he locks down like seven dudes at once to stop them shooting Bheem. Also in the video I posted earlier, Rama had been bitten by a snake, been on death's door, cured and told that he would be bed bound for a week to recover and then just got up and fought Bheem to the degree shown above.

These lads are durable.

Also, shoulders technique from like 1:40 is amazing:

Be warned though, the movie is fully 3 hours long and has an interval built in.

Awesome, though I suspect it's a leopard. Jaguars are more from another area of the world. ^_^ Plus, their spots are very different - the spots on this one certainly look more leopard-ish.

Picky, I know. ^_^
    I'ma throw a Leopard at you
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I'ma throw a Leopard at you
    Well, would be the correct big cat.... ^_^
    Why are we here?

Yep RRR is definitely a great film IMO
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie