Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: ASM 13 Preview

Quote Originally Posted by Sr. Bungle View Post
    Nobody saw that twist coming.

Any Chasm sights?
    nope next issue is all the chasm
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    I couldn't quite understand why Norman did to Kingsley did he just did a beam point blank
    Think so! Now whether its from the punch dimension, that's still up in the air.

Side-note: A-tier lettering on this issue. Joe Caramagna the GOAT!

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

What's sad is the single letter page was more interesting than the issue it's self. On the bright side even with the Felecia stuff going on soon.
    spoilers:
    Seems 2023 MJ will be heavily be involved in the book again from the details provided by Lowe
    end of spoilers

Mighty Member

Saw that twist coming still funny

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    What's sad is the single letter page was more interesting than the issue it's self. On the bright side even with the Felecia stuff going on soon.
    spoilers:
    Seems 2023 MJ will be heavily be involved in the book again from the details provided by Lowe
    end of spoilers
    Yeah, the letters pages were little solicits in miniature and really pushed the plot along, could well just be Lowe doing damage control. He also seemed awfully snarky to the person asking about MJ.

Mighty Member

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Hopefully more than just a flash back of what Peter did.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    Hopefully more than just a flash back of what Peter did.
    I say we'll get issue 21-24 to get through what Peter did and 25 will be where we get the setup for the rest of the run for Peter to fix it all

Incredible Member

Peter getting the piss kicked out of him and this whole mask thing is really starting to get on my damn nerves. I can't believe how much i despise this book

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Hope it won't turn into a monkey paw.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Hope it won't turn into a monkey paw.
    Chances of a satisifying reveal that make the mystery boxes and damage to Peter's, MJ's, and Felicia's characterization worth it:

Zero.

Quote Originally Posted by xpyred View Post
    Peter getting the piss kicked out of him and this whole mask thing is really starting to get on my damn nerves. I can't believe how much i despise this book
    Peter getting beat up started since the Spencer run at this point it's an expectation
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    That better be real. My priority here is to know what the Webs happened here with the whole "time skip". And after I get what happened, it will be reversed somehow.

This book continues to confound me. The art is superb but the worse thing about the book is actually peter. perhaps wells just isn't good at writing charm i don't know. Like the story wasn't bad but i rolled my eyes at peter's "should i be talking to myself" before getting hit, it just read a noob, like i'm not expecting perfect but at least competent and for the hits to make sense.

And this has nothing to do with the run and is completely on me but i did feel some kind of way seeing peter stand there as spiderman mask-less in front of two of his most long term villains when that was basically the whole point of one more day to erase just that. it just felt irksome.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    This book continues to confound me. The art is superb but the worse thing about the book is actually peter. perhaps wells just isn't good at writing charm i don't know. Like the story wasn't bad but i rolled my eyes at peter's "should i be talking to myself" before getting hit, it just read a noob, like i'm not expecting perfect but at least competent and for the hits to make sense.

And this has nothing to do with the run and is completely on me but i did feel some kind of way seeing peter stand there as spiderman mask-less in front of two of his most long term villains when that was basically the whole point of one more day to erase just that. it just felt irksome.
    You raise good points.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by xpyred View Post
    Why lol? It's two hobgoblins, one of them was usually a serious threat for spidey in the past.

I LOVE seeing spidey get beat up. It sells the fact that he won't stop fighting imo